CannaVenture Restock Drop Date info.. I Promise, Its Coming!

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up Farmers.. I have been getting a lot of PM's asking when The Big Drop is happening.... So thought I would give everyone an Update...

Things are taking a little longer than I had hoped.. A couple months back, It seemed like we where picking up a new, major vendor every week, SO I decided to hold off on flowering the girls out till they had an extended veg time of 8 weeks, Until they became huge bushes, That way I will have PLENTY of seed for EVERYONE...

The girls are in flower right now, Late October and EVERYONE will be stocked with new seed....

I will be restocking ALL of my lines... In large quantities.

Jazz Berry Jam IX
Purple Berry BX
Sin Diesel
Purple Berry Diesel
Sour Double Kush BX
Star Berry Indica

As well as a couple suprises using VERY rare clone onlies....

Thank You ALL for the support.... The drop is coming, and it will be huge, plenty of seeds for everyone that wants them...

Sorry for the wait, Thanks for your patience.... Bare with me till late October and CannaVenture Seeds will be everywhere...
......And The First wave of the S1 lines will be followed up quickly behind that drop. Using Very Rare clone onlies.... I am working with The Real Deal Tennessee Hogsbreath Clone Only.. Its a 25-30 year ols clone, and Its crazy Dank! Very Powerful and Potent Smoke.... She does not reverse easily, But WILL release an S1 cross with The Hog, As well as many more S1 lines... MVTF Clone only....ECSD Clone.... SFV OG Clone....Durban Poison Clone (Whiter than The White)....Chemdog D clone...Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone only..We are also reworking The old Black Russian line...So many Great lines to come in the very near future... Lots of Dank S1 lines(As well as F1 lines too) will be released after The Late October Restock Drop....

Thanks again for your patience, and for supporting CannaVenture Seeds...

Have a Great Sunday, Watch some Football, Smoke and Remember 9-11...

Take Care!

-CannaV

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Also, We will be dropping Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite once most of the Test Grows are in late bloom... So a month or so after The Restock Drop.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
i got about 3 hundo to blow so bring it on brother!

LOL! Thanks man...The beans are cooking in the oven as we speak.. Just a matter of time, the hard work is already done.... Now we wait.

Have a good day bro!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Nice! Def gonna get the purp berries. And the Electric Larry as well!

C

cannabaholic

Hell yeah, droppin the dank bro!!!

That Matanuska sounds deliscious....I'd watch out for those ecsd s1's (IMO) I've grown ecsd s1's from 3 diff people an had so many nanners, felt like feeding time at the zoo..

That Matanuska cut is rock solid and stinks on the same level as Chemdog D...dank.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hell yeah, droppin the dank bro!!!

That Matanuska sounds deliscious....I'd watch out for those ecsd s1's (IMO) I've grown ecsd s1's from 3 diff people an had so many nanners, felt like feeding time at the zoo..

That Matanuska cut is rock solid and stinks on the same level as Chemdog D...dank.

Hey man.. Thanks for the kind words bro..... Im not going to release ECSD S1's... Like you said, too sensitive...Any ECSD S1's I release will be crossed, and the opposite clone will get reversed, The ECSD Clone will NEVER get reversed for these S1 lines...
I was to afraid to even try that, although it would have been easier, versus reversing 3 different clones... SO rest assured, I did not reverse anything that was already sensitive...Always used the sensitive cuts as the female seed donor.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
What happened to the urkleberrys

They are coming man.. Those are just a few clones off the top of my head that I am working with.. There are many more.... The Purple Urkle x Purple Berry S1's are absolutely in my future plans....As is Original Diesel.. LA Pure Kush.....Albert Walker..Giesel...All will get selfed or crossed into an S1 line...I will most likley release the S1 lines in "waves"......\But LOTS of great S1 lines will be released for teh Fem Seed Lovers out there.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Hell yeah! Cant wait to get my hands on the Purpleberry and JBJ. Keep up the great work CV. -PDX

B

bckwht

Hey CV hows the MVTF clone ya hold ? A few years ago I had a drinkin buddy who claimed to have grown it while living in the matanuska valley..he never really gave me to many details on her except that it got huge and the smoke was second to none

Anyways ur gear sounds outstanding and ill def be waiting for a pack of anything i can get..Goodluck with your canna ventures

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Canna, any places in So cal to pick up your gear?

Yes Sir! PM me and Ill answer your question more directly.... CV Seeds will be offrered through many Medical Dispensaries in a few different states...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hell yeah! Cant wait to get my hands on the Purpleberry and JBJ. Keep up the great work CV. -PDX

Thank You much man....I think you will enjoy both of those lines.... And there will be plenty to go around this time....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey BchWht... Whats up Brother. Thanks for the kind words my friend..
The MVTF clone is very potent, produces an Extremely dense layer of trichs....
I think you can find some info about the MVTF Clone I have.. It's called The Alpha pheno... Its very nice, and has a few good reports on the net about it....Its Dank....

I also have a cut that I have not ran yet... It came directly from Alaska, from a friend that has lived there his entire life.....Again, I have not run thsi clone, so I can not tell you the difference, From what my boy in Alsaka says, Both cuts sound very close in discription.....But he says something about The Clone from Alaska will auto flower without 24 hours of light..... So obviously these are 2 different cuts.... I will be flowering the Alaska clone out in a month or two......

I can say the MVTF Alpha cut is Very nice....A great producer.. It grows like an Indica, but has more of a 50/50 high.....Dense flowers, Covered in trichs..... Its a nice cut, and different for sure.....

For now, When I talk about using the MVTF in an S1 line, I am talking about the Alpha clone...Until I get a chance to run the Alaskan clone, I really wont be talking much about that one....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
When u gonna work those LA Pure Kush S1's into the program? I been trying to hunt down that strain in seed form. Keep me posted!

I

ibTheMan

is ure hope theres some new diesel stuff up in the next drop.:mad0229:

B

bckwht

sounds like a winner CV..thanks for taking the time to gimme a detailed response too! Ive been growing for a couple years now but over the past 6 months or so on this site, well it has turned me into an addict for the beans

not being in a med state realllly feeds the addiction especially when elite S1's are available..dont know any other way to say it cept i am one stoked mofo..best of luck to ya

G

gerardbutler79

Your durban poison sounds quite exotic.. can you describe it a little more?

Top Bottom