CannaVenture Restock Drop Date info.. I Promise, Its Coming!

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up fellas.... The OG47 will NOT be coming out on this drop.. I am currently reworking that line with The SFV OG clone....Around Feb/March the new and improved OG47 will be released... I was just not totally happy with outcome of the "old" OG47....and did not feel good about releasing it..... Don't worry, when I do release it, It will be very nice...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello

I've got a pack of your sourdouble kush myself, looking forward to getting some of your other x's. Hope all is well

mal

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Have u ever crossed ur sensi star with ur sourD. Would pay dearly for that cross or does team dstar have that on lock down because in when i lived in denver there was a pheno going around called bio diesel same cross but better then dstar

I have never done that one man....I know there is a nice S. Star x Diesel going around though.. hope you find it man.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Are u guys working with any trainwreck crosses? Dont know if it would work but your jazz berry jam x e-32arcate trainwreck sounds like it would be sick. Grape menthol meets lemon methol and jbj might help ground the trainwreck. Just wondering cause i really love me some e-32 thanks.

Man, Its funny you ask this question.... I was just about to post up about some of the projects we are working... And Im working a Trainwreck line from old Woodhorse Trainwreck genetics, and will be working it into an IBL...

About a year ago I was able to obtain 2 packs of Woodhorse Seeds Trainwreck from a good friend, and have started reworking these lines... This will bne straight up Trainwreck, Have no plans as of now to cross these genetics....100% Trainwreck for now....

Hope that helps you man....Im pretty excited about these genetics..

Heres a few other lines we are working....

The Tennessee Hogsbreath Clone only x Fire OG

The Tennessee Hogsbreath clone only x Chemdog D BXII (Rez)

Tennessee Hogsbreath clone x TOK (Talk of Kabul)

ECSD clone x Purple Berry (this came out incredible, and is 100% ECSD but with purple flowers)

Black Russian (Reworking the old Black russian lines)

Northern Lights (Reworking some old NL genetics)

Trainwreck IBL (Using an original genetics from Woodhorse Seeds)

Electric Larry land ( lemon Skunk clone only x Lemon Larry)

Grapefruit d-Lite ( Grapefruit x Chocolope)

Purple Urkle clone x Purple Berry

The Northern Lights line will be a ways away, the others will be much sooner.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Well yesterday I sent out for one of the last three sour double kushs cant wait the crack them open.

Nothing but frosty Dank in that generation, thsi upcoming release, I used 2 males from the last generation (The generataion you have) and hit my Sour Kush mom, in which this line was really made for..So this release it will be Sour Double Kush BX....My Sour Kush mom is the Frostiest, Sour Mom i have....More Sour than ECSD..Sour Diesel etc....She is Completely SOUR, no undertones of anything...Just sour!

You will find some real winners from the last drop....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I've got a pack of your sourdouble kush myself, looking forward to getting some of your other x's. Hope all is well

mal

Whats up Mal... You will love what you find man... and will probably have a hard time picking which plants to keep for a Mom....and like I said in teh above post, this upcoming Sour Double Kush release is a BX to the Sour Kush mom is which this line was made..She is the reason behind this line...Out of 40 Moms i have, She is probably my favorite....a perefect 10 across the board....Yield..Smell..taste..high...Potentcy...Flower time etc... She has it all....

...And we have a ton of unreleased lines that we are working on....So some serious dank genetics..lucky to have a lot of them.....Like above, here are a few lines we are working....

I will be giving out some ECSD clone x Sour Bubble...... ECSD clone x Sour Diesel ...... ECSD clone x 98 Bubba BX beans.....and some Chemdog D crosses for freebies for this restock drop in a few weeks....

I have so many projects going on.....Heres a few...

The Tennessee Hogsbreath Clone only x Fire OG

The Tennessee Hogsbreath clone only x Chemdog D BXII (Rez)

Tennessee Hogsbreath clone x TOK (Talk of Kabul)

ECSD clone x Purple Berry (this came out incredible, and is 100% ECSD but with purple flowers)

Black Russian (Reworking the old Black russian lines)

Northern Lights (Reworking some old NL genetics)

Trainwreck IBL (Using an original genetics from Woodhorse Seeds)

Electric Larry land ( lemon Skunk clone only x Lemon Larry)

Grapefruit d-Lite ( Grapefruit x Chocolope)

Purple Urkle clone x Purple Berry

...To name a few..Once this restock is out of the way, then I will be dropping some of these lines through out the new year....Some are done already, just waiting to get everything restocked before releasing them....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
lol emm.. your durban sir?

The durban cut i have is amazing... finished flowers come out whiter than The White... its incredible.....Nice yielder, completely covered in trichs, like I said, Its white, like no other genetics I have seen....It's a somewhat sweet eucalyptus type ,menthol smell... But still sweet like..lol.. If that makes any sense...I hate describing smells....Its so hard to narrow it down....

But Durban Poison is a strong sativa, that finishes flowering about 9-10 weeks after the first pistils shoot out.. about an 8 on the density scale.. Not rock hard but still dense...And again, teh flowers are completely white/grey colored... Absolutely covered in trichs....

Obviously, I have a clone, so no Durban males at this time.... I can look around and see if I can find some good Durban genetics in seed form and work that back, but also I have some very nice Woodhorse Trainwreck males that i can use too, then work the line back towards the Durban mother....
What do you guys want...a straight up durban line or a Durban x Trainwreck line, worked towards the durban Mom side.... I am all ears for this project.... let me know what you guys would like to see, and you got it....

Thanks again for the support folks...

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

I would really like to see the hogsbreath x fire og. Lookin good

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

The durban cut i have is amazing... finished flowers come out whiter than The White... its incredible.....Nice yielder, completely covered in trichs, like I said, Its white, like no other genetics I have seen....It's a somewhat sweet eucalyptus type ,menthol smell... But still sweet like..lol.. If that makes any sense...I hate describing smells....Its so hard to narrow it down....

But Durban Poison is a strong sativa, that finishes flowering about 9-10 weeks after the first pistils shoot out.. about an 8 on the density scale.. Not rock hard but still dense...And again, teh flowers are completely white/grey colored... Absolutely covered in trichs....

Obviously, I have a clone, so no Durban males at this time.... I can look around and see if I can find some good Durban genetics in seed form and work that back, but also I have some very nice Woodhorse Trainwreck males that i can use too, then work the line back towards the Durban mother....
What do you guys want...a straight up durban line or a Durban x Trainwreck line, worked towards the durban Mom side.... I am all ears for this project.... let me know what you guys would like to see, and you got it....

Thanks again for the support folks...

I would love to see a Durban and C-99 cross or Durban SSSDH! I love sativas!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I would love to see a Durban and C-99 cross or Durban SSSDH! I love sativas!

Whats Up Green! Hows it going brother.......I have to agree, I LOVE sativas too... My fav....the SSSDH is a great idea man...and thanks to a cool friend, i have those genetics... Might have to do that man.....Great idea..i think those 2 lines would come together nicely!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I'm totally down to test the ten hog x fire Og and hog x Chemdog D or the ecsd x sour bubble they all sound amazing bro I can't wait for your fem line to drop as well keep killing bro!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up Farmers.. I have been getting a lot of PM's asking when The Big Drop is happening.... So thought I would give everyone an Update...

Things are taking a little longer than I had hoped.. A couple months back, It seemed like we where picking up a new, major vendor every week, SO I decided to hold off on flowering the girls out till they had an extended veg time of 8 weeks, Until they became huge bushes, That way I will have PLENTY of seed for EVERYONE...

The girls are in flower right now, Late October and EVERYONE will be stocked with new seed....

I will be restocking ALL of my lines... In large quantities.

Jazz Berry Jam IX
Purple Berry BX
Sin Diesel
Purple Berry Diesel
Sour Double Kush BX
Star Berry Indica

As well as a couple suprises using VERY rare clone onlies....

Thank You ALL for the support.... The drop is coming, and it will be huge, plenty of seeds for everyone that wants them...

Sorry for the wait, Thanks for your patience.... Bare with me till late October and CannaVenture Seeds will be everywhere...
......And The First wave of the S1 lines will be followed up quickly behind that drop. Using Very Rare clone onlies.... I am working with The Real Deal Tennessee Hogsbreath Clone Only.. Its a 25-30 year ols clone, and Its crazy Dank! Very Powerful and Potent Smoke.... She does not reverse easily, But WILL release an S1 cross with The Hog, As well as many more S1 lines... MVTF Clone only....ECSD Clone.... SFV OG Clone....Durban Poison Clone (Whiter than The White)....Chemdog D clone...Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone only..We are also reworking The old Black Russian line...So many Great lines to come in the very near future... Lots of Dank S1 lines(As well as F1 lines too) will be released after The Late October Restock Drop....

Thanks again for your patience, and for supporting CannaVenture Seeds...

Have a Great Sunday, Watch some Football, Smoke and Remember 9-11...

Take Care!

-CannaV

You have got to be kidding me! I loved that smoke, been searching for that one for years. I used to get it all the time back in the day(early-mid 90's) when I lived in the SD area. Its some funky/stinky potent herb for sure but its hard to get a hold. Seems like most growers wont part with it, especially those in the SD area. Its too bad, but i'm glad you are doing some work with her and keeping the genetics going. I will be looking for your Hogsbreath X's in the future for sure. Got any pics of this lady, would love to see her........again? She actually might be finding her way in my garden soon if everything goes through and I sure hope it does, would mean the world to me. Anyways good luck on all your crosses, should be some definite dank in there. I'll be watching for your HB X drop. Peace

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Whats up Farmers... Just wanted to Update the progerss of the upcoming drop...

EVERYTHING is looking great.. The Seeds are nearly done, and looking healthy... Im thinking another 10-14 days till I harvest the seeds, then I will be curing the seed for a few weeks to make sure they are all dried out properly... Im shooting for 98% germ rates.. the last drop we had Great germ rates, most people had 100% and I aim to keep it that way...

For the first drop, I will be spreading out amongst my vendors about 150 packs of each line...So be quick if you are looking for anything form CVS.

I am working with alot of nice genetics, that will be dropped through out the next 6 months....such as:

The Tennessee Hogsbreath clone x Fire OG (OGR)
The Tenn. Hog clone x Chemdog D BXII (Rez)
The Tenn. Hog clone x TOK (Talk of Kabul)
Black Russian (old TGA line reworked)
LA Affie clone only (DNA's award winning clone used to make LA Con)
Woodhorse Trainwreck and Arcata Clone (working the woodhorse back to the Arcata)

and many more......

Also, I will designate one of the above lines as a 100% Profit free release... Where the money generated will go to help either an organization that fights for the legalization of MJ, or possibly even some legal fees for some people that need it, or even money for local food banks around Christmas time..etc... Im really not sure yet where the money will go, but it will go to a deserving party to help out.... If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, Im all ears....

Also, some of you will be getting my old packaging , and some people will be getting my new packaging, but the seeds inside of both packages are from THIS drop, so no matter what packaging you get, The seeds will be very fresh....I have a few hundred of the old packaging that I want to use up... But the new packaging is Very nice and original, i think everyone will love the new style alot...

Stay tuned for more info concerning the upcoming drop.... Its getting close.

Thanks alot Farmers... hope everyone has a great Sunday....

L

lilbsdad

Nice crosses, looking forward to it. Nice gesture on the donating as well

Top Bottom