CannaVenture Restock Drop Date info.. I Promise, Its Coming!

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gerardbutler79

Some more info on the Durban would be nice if its not too much to ask. Thanks.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
A little more info concerning thsi drop and future drops...(Copy & pasted)

Hey Dudes... Thanks for everyones patience....I'm literally seeing seed husks' in my dreams...Really! Haha.

I will be packaging the seeds up THIS weekend, and They will be shipped out The Begining of this coming week, So YES! The seeds will be shipped out on the 21st...Which is this coming Monday... Also, I will be using my new CannaVenture Seeds Logo as well as new packaging... Just so there's no confusion....

I literally have 100 PM's to respond too, and I promise I will get to them all.. Just give me some time...

Thank You ALL for the overwhelming support...And Patience....

Also, After this drop, I will have a new line I will be dropping a couple weeks later.. the line is finished, and seeds are ready to go.... more details on this later.... Lots of projects, mostly Limited Release lines will be coming down the pike in the next 3 months...including The Hog lines, as well as many more using some Very nice clone onlies........Chemdog 91....Urkle.....Pez clone... Blue Magoo...LA Affie clone..Snowdog.....Green Crack...KKSC....Harlequin Clone....as well as these two lines Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite...

Im going to try and knock down some of these PM's in my inbox...Bare with me on that front..

Again, Packs of seeds will be shipped in to my vendors THIS COMING MONDAY!

Thanks alot fellas.

B

Blaze215

Dont forget to PM me. I still can't send you a message here.

How many packs to be released on the farm?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Dont forget to PM me. I still can't send you a message here.

How many packs to be released on the farm?

Ill PM you now..and im not exactly sure how many packs The Farm will be getting...Still havent finished sorting seed....Its taking about an hour a plant....and thats just seperating seed from plant material...

G

gerardbutler79

Umm. Well.. Its nice to know you'll be bringin out these nice clones to play with. Much thanks but.. what will you be doing with them? F1's? Fems? Which crossed to what? etc etc. Would be nice to know

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Umm. Well.. Its nice to know you'll be bringin out these nice clones to play with. Much thanks but.. what will you be doing with them? F1's? Fems? Which crossed to what? etc etc. Would be nice to know

Hey man.. For right now, I am holding off on the S1 lines...So everything will be male/female seeds for this upcoming release...

Blue Magoo x Pakistani Chitral Kush
Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D BXII
Urkle x Purple Berry
Lemon Skunk Clone x Lemon Skunk (Lemon Skunk leaning male) ELL
Grapefruit D-Lite x Grapefruit D-Lite (IX to make GFD-Lite)
The Hog clone x Chemdog D BXII
The Hog clone x Talk Of Kabul
The Hog clone x (not sure yet)
Sin Diesel
Green Crack clone x Strawberry Diesel
Pez Clone x Lemon Skunk (Lemon Skunk leaning male)
Harlequin clone
Snowdog clone
Albert Walker clone
Bio Diesel clone (Cup Winner)

Obviously, Things can change, But off the top of my head thats a good idea of some of the things I have going on right now..... Not all of those will get released, but a few will for sure, mostly as limited Release lines.... The only staples that will be released multiple times will be.... Sin Diesel...Electric Larry land...Grapefruit D-Lite....possibley Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D BXII....and Maybe, a big maybe, one of The Hog lines....

And the limited release lines will be very cheap, Im thinking somewhere around 50 dollars a pack...including The Hog X's... These will be ready in about 3 months...Again, NOT all of these will get released, but wahtever does will be ready in about 3 months, and the Limited Release lines will be priced cheaply...

Hope that helps you man.

Have a good Sunday Everyone...

G

gerardbutler79

I hate to sound like a drama queen but vendor or not, when I smell somethin fishy I'm gonna call you out on it. Seems like you've been dangling these elite "S1's" over our heads for sometime. Whats up with that?

P

Pockets

im waiting anxiously for these to drop. if everythings on schedual the beans should of been shipped today. bring on the drop!

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hey man.. For right now, I am holding off on the S1 lines...So everything will be male/female seeds for this upcoming release...

Blue Magoo x Pakistani Chitral Kush
Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D BXII
Urkle x Purple Berry
Lemon Skunk Clone x Lemon Skunk (Lemon Skunk leaning male) ELL
Grapefruit D-Lite x Grapefruit D-Lite (IX to make GFD-Lite)
The Hog clone x Chemdog D BXII
The Hog clone x Talk Of Kabul
The Hog clone x (not sure yet)
Sin Diesel
Green Crack clone x Strawberry Diesel
Pez Clone x Lemon Skunk (Lemon Skunk leaning male)
Harlequin clone
Snowdog clone
Albert Walker clone
Bio Diesel clone (Cup Winner)

Obviously, Things can change, But off the top of my head thats a good idea of some of the things I have going on right now..... Not all of those will get released, but a few will for sure, mostly as limited Release lines.... The only staples that will be released multiple times will be.... Sin Diesel...Electric Larry land...Grapefruit D-Lite....possibley Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D BXII....and Maybe, a big maybe, one of The Hog lines....

And the limited release lines will be very cheap, Im thinking somewhere around 50 dollars a pack...including The Hog X's... These will be ready in about 3 months...Again, NOT all of these will get released, but wahtever does will be ready in about 3 months, and the Limited Release lines will be priced cheaply...

Hope that helps you man.

Have a good Sunday Everyone...

OOOBAAA!!! Something tells me that hope is in the breeding! For now, with my little knowledge of some of these clones or strains...

Here is my wishlist... :banana1sv6:
I hope those could be within your future releases !

Blue Magoo x Pakistani Chitral Kush - (curiosity: what is the Blue Magoo genetic ? is it a clone only like GC ?)
Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D BXII - (This Chemdog 91 is from Elite or is it the Skunk VA cut or other ?)
Lemon Skunk Clone x Lemon Skunk (Lemon Skunk leaning male) - Electric Larry Land
Green Crack clone x Strawberry Diesel - (This GC clone is the Sativa pheno or Indica pheno ? I think I've read that there were 2 phenos of Green Crack Clone, or 2 differents GC clones... I think it was on the House of Funk Forum, I'm not sure!)

Amazing projects Canna, Alls sounds great !!
I would try GC x ECSD, here, where I'm living there is no clones of such real stuff' !

Any preorder about one of those projects...? Count me in ! :hunter: ;)

L

laxfiz

so. if cv sent his seeds out yesterday. who has got the best guess on the first day the are for sale to public? im sitting here pressing refresh and praying they go on sale.... its driving me crazy. lols.

MEGA956

MEGA956

// What's up CV.. I heard your working with the GirlScoutCookie, any chances on seeing some S1's of her??

E

el_tenador

Hey Cannaventure. By the looks of that list you certainly like to keep busy. Can't wait snatch them. Just wanted to ask you about the Blue Magoo. i was told that the lineage is Willy Wonder x'd Blueberry, that true? Also, are you working the LA Pure Kush for the upcoming drop at all?

Top Bottom