CannaVenture's Mother's Mix test

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey PDX... Looks like they are doing fine now....Im sure the new pots will help alot...Cant wait to see which phenos pop up out of these...

Hope all is good bro...

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Hey PDX... Looks like they are doing fine now....Im sure the new pots will help alot...Cant wait to see which phenos pop up out of these...

Hope all is good bro...

Thanks, Im hella excited to see what we end up with :banana1sv6:

Hope all is good with you as well :bow

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Update-

CannaVenture's moms mix #1
CV_mom_mix_1_month_001.JPG

CV_mom_mix_1_month_002.JPG

CannaVenture's moms mix #2
CV_mom_mix_1_month_003.JPG

CV_mom_mix_1_month_004.JPG

CannaVenture's moms mix #3
CV_mom_mix_1_month_005.JPG

CV_mom_mix_1_month_007.JPG

CannaVenture's moms mix #4
CV_mom_mix_1_month_008.JPG

CV_mom_mix_1_month_009.JPG

CannaVenture's moms mix #5
CV_mom_mix_1_month_011.JPG

CV_mom_mix_1_month_012.JPG

Things are starting to get exciting!:banana1sv6:
Any of these resemble anything yet, CV?

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Update-

Sorry its been awhile. After the sites upgrade, my computer wouldnt access the site.. Not sure why. Then got sick with the flu and also misplaced my camera.. Just recently tried again to access the site and it worked. Still havent bought a new camera yet so I took these on my phone. Not the best, not the worst.

Ive kept them in 1 gal bags since their 1st transplant outta 160z party cups, so they wouldnt get too big while trying to determine sex (w/o forcing). They're alright but underfed. They were only getting PH'd plain water while I was sick and since then, Ive only fed em twice. A lil calmag+ and FF grow big/ FF big bloom. I was hoping they'd show their sex a lil faster so I could transplant the ladies and flip or cull the fellas. Most have shown their sex so heres a few pics. :)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CV Mix 1
CV mix #1
Sex still unknown. (possible female) Green stem. Mid - long branches. 5-7 fingered leaves.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CV Mix 2
CV mix #2
Male. Purple striping on the stem. Lotsa long side branching. 5-7 fingered leaves.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CV Mix 3
CV mix #3
Female. Very vigorous. Showed sex fast. Mid - long branching. Easy grower. 5-7 fingered leaves. Smells kinda sour, kinda skunky. Already at 2ft+. Transplanted her a few days ago so she bulk up a lil before flip.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CV Mix 4
CV mix #4
Male. Stinks good! Mid sized branching. 5-7 fingered leaves.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CV Mix 54
CV mix #5
Sex still unknown. (possible male) Not much smell. Kushy. Purple striping on the stem. Very short branches. Thick stem. 5-9 fingered leaves. (bubba male??? havent had a bubba male before. not sure)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
NICE PDX.... Stoked you are running these bro....There will be soem crazy phenos found.. No Doubt....

I glad he's running em too. ;) I think I got the same pack.
Gonna watch closely and may pop my pack in may and run them in the sun.
Best of luck to ya PDX! :)
Looking great so far

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Thats all of em for now.
CV, If you recognize any of em, lmk.
So after a small battle with thrips, underfeeding and needing room to stretch their legs, they're definitely not looking aas healthy as I'd like, but they now have my full attention again and in no time they'll be back on their game.
Thanks again CV for the opportunity to grow these. Cool freebies bro :) Hope to see more mom's mix threads started in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom