• Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
any grow logs or pics or info on the parents .what is the mss

C

chunkymunky

mss is massachussetts super skunk from 1986 i believe.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
isnt the Chemdog 91 suppose to have mss in it?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Sounds super fire! All I can really add is Mass super skunk x Chemdog 91 = sour diesel

pugliese63

pugliese63

well hopefully our next updates will be with pictures of some serious chron. wish us luck. 3 phenos (or more, theyve yet to show) will be flowered out shortly here...and we.ll be sure to let you know.

I got lucky and scored a pack of these. Looking forward to seeing how yours turn out.

The MSS is suppose to be old sensi seed stock.

Old Sensi Seed Stock used to be a quite worthy back in the day. The last time I ran something from them was the old Skunk/NL#5 in '02. Absolutely killer, incredible RKS smell, they were just as good as when I bought the originals from the Seed Bank in '87.

Unfortunately that's not the case with Sensi anymore. Damn shame, I miss the old Skunk #1 of yesteryear.

pugliese63

pugliese63

There's still some skunks floating around, but there pretty rare, and not really the same as the ones from back in the day. Although I think it could just be we each remember th differant, or there were differant phenos in in differant places.

The Chemdog D so far is the closes thing I have came to that RKS, although I have a couple others Im checking out now, that show promice.

But II think a rks could be found I some Chemdog D s1's, it would be a be bitch because the D's prodigy tend to toss nanners. The D doesn't just the kids do. At least that's kinda what I have noticed and other people have said the same thing. It would be best outside. Maybe one day. :)

I recently dropped a pack of Bodhi's '91 Skunk ('91 Chem Skunk VA cut X RKS). I've got 7 females and 4 males. Took a dozen plus clones from each and will be getting ready to flower them soon. They already have that acrid, putrid skunky smell when you rub the stems. Very promising.

Your exactly right regarding how we remember certain strains, and there were definitely different phenos of skunk around. The one I used to run from the Seed Bank was very memorable for me. It would give you that feeling across the front of your face and eyes. The colas were phenomenal. Bigger than your forearm. Great pot to say the least.

Its all more nostalgic for me than anything else. There is so much good cannabis available today in clone and seed than ever before. But nice to see that some of the older varieties are still desirable.

Thanks again for sharing that pic,

pugliese63

pugliese63

DUDE the Bohdi cross will be fucking retarted DANK. Chemdog 91 x rks. WOW! :) asome score. Dude I always wonderd, is Bohdi the actual dude that played Craig x, or is it based of him, or nothin to do with him at? Just a weird cowinkydink. Idk Im high:)

Still that cross sounds SO bomb. I bet it's gonna fucking REEK. Smell like a skunk or not, Id put money down on that's gonna be some STANK ass shit right there. Any thing were the stem rub is hard core, the flowers come out insane. Then the parents, MAN. Thumbs up brotha, point me to the thread I wanna see some pics.

He posted that his keeper from this seed lot is the foulest smelling plant he's ever had.

I got very lucky. When he did this drop the server damn near shut down. There was only 100 packs or so and everyone was limited to one pack each. They were gone in 10 seconds, no shit.

Clones were stuck about a week ago. The seed plants are probably 8 weeks old and have very resinous stems with that classic stench. They'll be discarded once the clones are rooted. I'm liking the branching a lot. Very symmetrical and sturdy. These will be nice I'm sure. Bodhi's gear is always top notch.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I grew out the Mass Kush from CV for a few cycles. The pheno I ended up with had a very strong skunk smell. It took work to get nice firm buds but it did good for a few rounds. I ended up dropping the strain to make room for other seed runs. Here's some pics of my first run with her. I wish I would've taken pics of later runs. The next couple runs didn't foxtail nearly as hard. I was going to call it Hindu Skunk until I found out that strain already exists. That's why the tags say Hindu.

HinduSkunk 5wks before trm 1
Mass Kush 1
Mass Kush 2 1

215 User

215 User

Nice to see what they produced...

They auctioned back in the day through Rez for over 1 k I believe.
Think they are F2's of that stock if my memory is working atm.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Those last two pics are incredibly similar, they look like the same bud inversed. Must be homogenous stock.

Top Bottom