CANNONBALL RUN!! - Putting the Spider Farmer SE3000 through its paces!!

• Thread starter Nectarivorous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

That sucks man...im into my 4th grow and still find things in room emitting low light.just 3 days ago seen little red light on the 4 plug adapter .i already had silver duct tape on it thinking that would do,it.but the longer i was in there the old eyes were adapting and i was like 'oh ffs " 😂..plants revegging takes 6 weeks to get back to the bud cycle but they grow real nice donkey dicks..

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

That sucks man...im into my 4th grow and still find things in room emitting low light.just 3 days ago seen little red light on the 4 plug adapter .i already had silver duct tape on it thinking that would do,it.but the longer i was in there the old eyes were adapting and i was like 'oh ffs " 😂..plants revegging takes 6 weeks to get back to the bud cycle but they grow real nice donkey dicks..
She's down. She'll be compost basically. I don't have the kit to make extracts and I've got four clones to choose from to do a mainline grow next under the SE 3000. Let's me move the two that are really showing some fire right under the light

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Oh ok..i was just thinking whether they will reveg as were in flower room and go back to 5 ,3.1 and starts again in veg..

One of the more experienced guys might b able to clarify what the girls will do..
They did about two weeks in just tap water getting long roots. This is a week now since I potted. I gal fabric pots, 100% Coco. All leaves coming thru are 5-7, they are all working on node 5-6. But I'm playing it by ear entirely, only put them in water to see what they'd do. As you say plenty on here who'd have a better idea what they'll do

160A8A41 6B09 4E16 858F B3B54DA55562
34B10122 4376 4309 BA02 F90A302EEF12
5B6B9375 982F 4AB7 B401 22146E6DFCB8
Madmax

Madmax

I see a bud..so yeah they will reveg but not alls lost.they will have heaps of branches so you wont have to mainline.you will b able to select how many main branches you want.they all will b clustered up near all together.cut ones off you dont need .you will b able to bend them out away from ea other and they will form very nice colas ..i had to use stakes when i done one just last grow..it took about 6 weeks to get back on 7..

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I see a bud..so yeah they will reveg but not alls lost.they will have heaps of branches so you wont have to mainline.you will b able to select how many main branches you want.they all will b clustered up near all together.cut ones off you dont need .you will b able to bend them out away from ea other and they will form very nice colas ..i had to use stakes when i done one just last grow..it took about 6 weeks to get back on 7..
Wondering if worth waiting for that or just pop some GG4 seeds now and veg four weeks then into flower

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Gg4 is an awesome strain mate I grew green crack and gg4 together everyone liked the glue better more a night time strain where the crack more of a racy get shit done kinda strain depends on your preference really sux about the light leaks man at least your onto it now👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’d pitch it and call it experience just my 2 cents
I mean if it were me I may just monster crop the plant
Wondering if worth waiting for that or just pop some GG4 seeds now and veg four weeks then into flower
Why not both? I think revegged clones will be faster. But growth structure will be a bit different. More lateral, bushy and can produce a good amount of bud.

Is it worth it to do it intentionally? I'd say no but if I had to deal with it I'd take advantage of it. Like I say can always do both as the timeliness should be very close and my money would be on the reveg production over the seeds

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Why not both? I think revegged clones will be faster. But growth structure will be a bit different. More lateral, bushy and can produce a good amount of bud.

Is it worth it to do it intentionally? I'd say no but if I had to deal with it I'd take advantage of it. Like I say can always do both as the timeliness should be very close and my money would be on the reveg production over the seeds
I don't really know about monster cropping... I mean those long stems would made foot and a half long long buds given enough time I guess but just felt like I would throw out my whole timing, especially as I'd like to use it for drying once these two come down then get the clones straight into flower in there☺️

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

If I understand monster cropping then this is accidentally what I've ended up doing. As I'm looking to do a 3x3 with the SE3000 I may just take the single best cutting and put it under that with some CO2 in a 3 gal pot and put it under a net to fill 3x3 and see what I can get out of it.. this one is an obvious candidate. Was wondering why the side branches that normally shoot with topping are already vibing on these ones, I'm reliably informed this is why we take clones from mature flowering plants and reveg them. This one looks like a good pheno

87AB3C64 DB48 4E99 B613 A2EC072FF3DD
Madmax

Madmax

You will b actually cutting those lower ones off as theres going to be heaps to select from the top..it will basically near stop growing while it transitions back to veg..my last one i was going to take cuttings off the plant but would of lost a great deal of time so i just flowered it out with other seed plant.id prolly go a bigger pot ..say 5 gal as its going to b awhile in that pot.thats if your only going to do one watering per day and just having one to scrog.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Smallest girl had another spot of bud rot on very top of a bud. Got rid of it, down she comes. Some really pretty colas and hopefully will produce a bit of quantity those ones at the top are pretty chunky ☺️

0F684BAF BE88 4EF1 A1EA 92DFD458EAB4
6DC09DDE 80EA 42F8 9E9D FE3204C4A3E1
61BD48BF C9CB 430E A192 F8B0A6CD1E18
E3BD1332 0ABA 4801 AEF0 18428D7585DA
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I think of the four plants this being the youngest shows where my growing could go. Was started into flower earlier, wasn't exposed to the light stress of the two on the other side, was better managed for structure due to the shorter veg time, I just need to get PK down sooner and start letting sugars do their job and let things fatten up. Smaller pots and smaller veg area plus two more fans should help control humidity a lot better. But very happy with these on a first run.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Looks good mate..is your plant bleeding on the carpet 😃 or is that on the wall lol..
Haha I spotted that. That's some shit on the door. Based on the herm/seed shit that went down in this house of horrors everything will be bleached down before new plants come in so these atrocities shall not be repeated.

Madmax

Madmax

House of horrors..i like that.😃.what canna base nutes you using..i use the classic which is a little high in n but ive been getting good results.im finding running these nutes i dont need to go over 600ppm infact im feedinvg them 510ppm and 560ppm the other 2 .when i go over 600 i tend to run into n problems..ive actually got a little n showing on bud leaves right now.i dont use the pk 13/14 anymore and only using cannaboost around 20ml to 20 litres and i think i might even not use it nxt grow as that shit is bloody expensive as..im only going and run it from 3rd week to the 6th week in flower.im sure its got pgr's in it as i was getting spires ..new growth on buds at 7weeks ..

Top Bottom