Can't beat the outdoors for healthy plants!

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

3 weeks into bud....chronic x (XXX)

now to watch for the mold!

Cant beat the outdoors for healthy plants
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

wow man nice garden you got there haha those bud plants fit right in!!

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

in my eyes.. its how every house should look! goodjob man beautiful!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great Photo!

Beautiful plants

Keep us posted!

budboy299

budboy299

Thanks guys...and luckily I have cool neighbors. Both of them only ask that I save them a couple branches when I harvest. 7 years so far and no issues yet...but earlier this year I did catch 2 kids hopping the fence so who knows....

Plants were small then and it was dusk so maybe they didn't even see them.

E

E.T.

amazing! i can't wait for the day everyone is growing the herb as landscaping!
hope you're hard work pays off.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Only one thing left to do...

EdwardScissorhands11.jpg

:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

Illmind

Illmind

ya awesome.. until mother nature puts on the ole strap on and u lose it to pests or mold. heres hoping mother nature doesnt plow u.

budboy299

budboy299

I totally agree Illmind....mother nature has bent me over quite a few times. But....too cool here at night to have much of a pest problem now and for mold I luckily can tarp it.

budboy299

budboy299

This is some of the branches from the straight XXX strain. Chopped the top of the plant off due to height issues (and angry wife being worried)

This one takes longer to start budding but catches up quickly....and is a HEAVY hitter. I so much as look at it and I cough up a lung!!!

Xxx
budboy299

budboy299

Well....did a stupid thing yesterday. My wife wondered if the bright orange flowers would draw any prying eyes to the plants. I thought she was right (hate to admit it but she usually is), so I cut the flowers down.

Now I am second guessing and I think I should of left them to draw attention away from the plants. who knows....

thickening up nicely and in 2-3 weeks the chop will begin, maybe..

the next door neighbor's kid moved back home and has been having backyard parties all week. He is 19 and all his buddies are the same age. I live in fear now hahahah.
rigged up a fishing line alarm to alert me if anyone is in the yard, so I have time to go and confront them. 50/50 chance of harvesting I am guessing.
time will tell.

Sept 21
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Add some netting or trellis that you can stuff in behind the leaves (Hortonova). It will make ripping the entire plant much, much more difficult. I would have left the impatiens, myself.

Top Bottom