Can't I just throw a plant in this box and hope for the best?

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cabi

Cabi

Thumbnail 1jpg
Getting ready this week to begin. Any suggestions on what temps to program into cloudline t6 and humidifier temps? Just want to make sure. Starting with a clone. Thanks.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I like 80-85f with LED,, cant go wrong with 80f. RH about 70-75% for the first week with rooted clones. (If rooting clones like 80-90%) Then i drop to about 60-65% depending on the strain they may like anywhere from 55-65%

Cabi

Cabi

Hey Nate , I might be wrong but I think cabi is starting her grow using a rooted clone , not starting clones ....so the 90% humidity is not a good %
Nice to hear from you again. I wanted to ask if Nutrients change the ph. in distilled water? And If I pre-mix the fertilizers in a larger container and let stand, do I still have to check the PH? Do the chemicals over time change the composition in the water?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice to hear from you again. I wanted to ask if Nutrients change the ph. in distilled water? And If I pre-mix the fertilizers in a larger container and let stand, do I still have to check the PH? Do the chemicals over time change the composition in the water?
Yes they will change the pH. Usually pH last. If using silica or calmag. Calmag goes first, then silica nutrients and pH. If you’re planning on keeping the solution for an extended period of time, it needs to be aerated to prevent the water from becoming stagnant and salts building up. You may need to adjust the pH overtime as well.
Hope that helps a bit.
Burnz

Cabi

Cabi

I like 80-85f with LED,, cant go wrong with 80f. RH about 70-75% for the first week with rooted clones. (If rooting clones like 80-90%) Then i drop to about 60-65% depending on the strain they may like anywhere from 55-65%
Thanks for getting back. Had not thought of this but, does the humidifier need to keep going even when the lights are off? Because if that is the case, I would have to set the humidifier daily?? "Oh gosh no."

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Thanks for getting back. Had not thought of this but, does the humidifier need to keep going even when the lights are off? Because if that is the case, I would have to set the humidifier daily?? "Oh gosh no."
I keep my humidifier on 24/7... it's not connected to the light timer.

Top Bottom