Can't Keep A Good Man Down!

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

They were real finicky when small, easily under and over fed. Real viney like bushy growth. In flower they have real tight compact nugs that have small pinkish hairs barely sticking out. Phenos ranged from sweet to cheesy, all with a cheesy funk.

I have a 1 gallon plant about week 4ish in flower I'll take pictures of tomorrow. I have all three phenos in 3 gallon pots in veg I'll also try to take pictures of.

Once you get the nutrients correct on them, they really seem to bush out hard.

RG420

RG420

Awesome @john martin got me a little excited now :) I'm gunna flip to flower tomoz night here's the gang at current time

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Anytime brother, on just starting to venture out into other threads lol some great work on here .

Glad your all up and running like the title says u canna keep a good man down happy farming man keep up the stellar work :)

RG420

RG420

Thanks for the encouragement guys means a lot and gives me motivation to do these plants justice so that I can reap there fruits at the end! :)
Went in this morn for a little shuffle etc and had to super crop a couple plants an Exodus cheese and the Purple Og 18 dam that girl wants to reach!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Looking nice n stacked in there RG its gonna be a jungle mate :)

RG420

RG420

Thanks lads yeah bit of an organised mess at the min but with multi strain/multi phenos can be a challenge :D also I'll change the oscillating fan in there for one a bit more Manly lol!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Trip to the grow shops in order for me today just need a bag of coco some.jiffys and a new scalpel...got a new ssh cut yesterday and need to pit the little baby up as well as a few others lol think I'm gonna have to bin a couple as well....before the last flip I gave away a 5ft exo mother to a friend cuz I didn't wanna kill it lol but when u only got 2 tents to work with u have to make sacrifices sometimes don't ya

Top Bottom