Can't Keep A Good Man Down!

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Very clean work. I know I missed it but how often are you watering in those size pots in flower? Every other day?

RG420

RG420

Very clean work. I know I missed it but how often are you watering in those size pots in flower? Every other day?

Hey bro better late then never friend! :)
Yeah once they've settled in, and rooted out, I feed every other day.
There in 6.5ltr pots, you have to be on the ball from them not drying out and think this is why I had problems with the tangerine powers there root s were very vigorous

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Aaww man RG did you have to scrap ALL the Amnesias hazes?thats a real bastard for sure and i know exactly how you feel about buying street weed.i hate it.theyr telling you its this that and the next thing."its super duper fruity choco lemon deisel og chem thai affie kush purple skunk haze that i invented myself." And you get it home and crack it open to find.......very poorly grown and poorly dried cheese....same as always.good luck there RG,my heart goes out to ya kid.but dont worry it wont be long before youv got a bud in your left hand and one in your right going "hhmmm kimbo or grimace?fuck
I hear that one . Good luck man nice grow. PpP peace

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I'm doing a multi strain grow. And my seeds came from blueberry o.g and the rest are mixed seed stock . Looks great . Getting to know how each responds different . Getting the next ladies ready too go
20150607 180301

RG420

RG420

Looking good RG! Are you feeding all of these strains the same nute mix?

Sup CV, I was through veg and first couple weeks of flower but now there's a few divas that want more or that are full up :D

Top Bottom