Cant Make Up My Mind To What Is Wrong.

• Thread starter Waffles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Dude you are fucking retarded! What do you think osmosis is? Plants don't just uptake nutrients as we disburse them. We feed the microbs and the microbs feed the plants. You are an ameture!
This is fun

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Waffle look up osmosis, these guys don't have a clue about how a plant even functions!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Dude you are fucking retarded! What do you think osmosis is? Plants don't just uptake nutrients as we disburse them. We feed the microbs and the microbs feed the plants. You are an ameture!
You’re losing it bro. Just drop it and let the man help the OP. What microbes are feeding the plant in a sterile hydroponic set up? The pool shock?

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Everybody knows nutrients have to be desolved in hydro before the plant can uptake the nutes through drinking water.

Waffles

Waffles

This is all brutal. Be careful what you read.
I prefer using bloom nutes the entire way thru veg and all. There is enough N in any cal mag product to keep the plant happy let alone a base nutrient.

Purple striping on the stalk genetic??Purple fan leaf stems yea. Purple leaves. Uh huh. Purple striping I usually start to wonder what’s goin in. That’s just me tho. Usually my healthy plants have bold green healthy stalks regardless of strain. Had different colors, like I said, on fan leaf stems, leaves, buds but usually striping in the stalk meant something was up

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/purple-striped-stems.68655/

Seems to be a pigment type deal due to the cold?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Could be. The thing with purple stems is it could be a lot of things. Could be good or bad. I would use other things to judge health.
If a stalk is very green and has a point where it turns purple then turns back green, it was probably a nutrient issue of some sorts. If it started as a seedling and has stayed throughout, could be genetic.
Could also be cold
Could also be overwatering.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

1CB90D2D 32ED 4E56 ABBA 127E8C701B8B
2A9C142D 31ED 417E B69A A7BB8427AA7C
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Your purpling probably is linked to whatever is causing your leaves to yellow prematurely and what not
I don’t Grow in soil so I wouldn’t try to give advice on soil regardless of what others seem to think. Hahah.

Latest posts

Top Bottom