Cant Make Up My Mind To What Is Wrong.

• Thread starter Waffles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You got a little plant in your moms closet and all the sudden you got a brand new name huh...."plants don't need nitrogen".
Is this bulldog?....it cant be.... he was the calcium god

Screenshot 2017 12 27 18 06 25 1
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So OP...listen to this guy... ph, temp, ec, nute uptake dont matter.... just add nitrogen

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yellowing=nitrogen deficiency, there's no way around it, rather it's run out the drain holes, over feeding entirely it really doesn't matter. Only one element keeps a plant green. A plant won't start turning colors until it becomes stripped of nitrogen, there's ways to manipulate a plants to turn purple or black or red, that's because cannabis leaves are purple underneath the chlorophyll.

Well anybody who don't know how important nitrogen is to a plant loses all credibility lol. I mean it's the most important element to a plants growing process and can't live without it! Give me another theory why he's got yellowing leaves . There is no other theory. Only the lack of nitrogen causes a plant to yellow. You can argue the other shit but not the yellowing.

@GT21, here is what the blr stems look like about all around. Thats about half way up one of the main stems.

Thats probably just genetics bro, some plants turn purple without cold temps. All cannabis is purple underneath the green pigment, you can force any cannabis plant to turn purple but breeders have figured out how to turn cannabis purple naturally through breeding. Nitrogen deficiency can come in many forms, pale plants, uniform even yellowing on just a few leaves, nitrogen is the base nutrient and if it becomes scarce the plant will run out of energy and make all other elements immobile. The old rule was to shy away from nitrogen in bloom but there's new evidence that's says just the opposite. You don't want so much nitrogen that your leaves are clawing and shit but you want a nice regimen throughout bloom.

This is all brutal. Be careful what you read.
I prefer using bloom nutes the entire way thru veg and all. There is enough N in any cal mag product to keep the plant happy let alone a base nutrient.

Purple striping on the stalk genetic??Purple fan leaf stems yea. Purple leaves. Uh huh. Purple striping I usually start to wonder what’s goin in. That’s just me tho. Usually my healthy plants have bold green healthy stalks regardless of strain. Had different colors, like I said, on fan leaf stems, leaves, buds but usually striping in the stalk meant something was up

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

So OP...listen to this guy... ph, temp, ec, nute uptake dont matter.... just add nitrogen
Unfortunately for you you never heard me say anything like that! You think I can pull 4 to 6 ounce plants indoors on that concept!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Oh ya and btw OP @GT21 isnt growing his first plant in his moms closet. I personally would consider any advice he may have

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

My grows speak for themselves! I don't have to steal pictures off the Internet lol, "plants don't need nitrogen"....

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Oh ya and btw OP @GT21 isnt growing his first plant in his moms closet. I personally would consider any advice he may have
Lol oh you got 2 accounts! You got that 2nd account to back up your 1st account bad info lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Youre right... youre staff... carry on hahahaha

You 2 got this
You r as that correctly right?
I was telling him to listen to you. Hahaha. Hope you didn’t read that iwrong brotha.

Top Bottom