Cap Question??

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

im looking into ordering some of your bennies but i have a question about the tea, can you save it? you guys say one cup to 5 gallons... but you're making this stuff in 4 gallon batches at a time, is there a shelf life? This is a new approach for me, what products might kill my new mirco-heard? when should i apply and how often should i re-apply?

also how many brews do you get out of a package? and do i use all three(root,foilar,nute) every time?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
not good to save. should be used right away.

H2o2, bleach, zone, hydrofungide... basically all sterilizing agents = no bueno.

Fungicides= no bueno. wait a week after using fungicides to apply.

Apply every 7-10 days. I usually apply right after a res change.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

what about use with met52? im having some fun with RA's currently....

i suppose i could mix a smaller batch, im perpetual and typically dont get to water everything all in the same day... also do i use the tea with my nutes or in leu of? or on a flush day?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
foliar pack has metarhizium inside. If you feel the need to double dose go for it, but it may be a waste of resources. The tea is a supplement to the nutes. not a replacement. I am not sure how you are watering your plants. You can add it to the nutrient solution, separately crown feed at any time, add it on flush days... can you give me more detailed info on your op?

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

i top feed 10 gal root pots....in a mostly soil-less mix of 1 bale (sunshine #4) to 2 Bags of an organic soil blend, and i am now adding Met52...

RO'd well water
im currently running the Cyco line in flower start at around 450 peak at 850-900
and use botinicare-calmag and silica blast, and hydrozyme on flush days

and botinicare-calmag and silica blast, Clone-X pre 10gal transplant/ ADV sensi Grow post 10 gal transplant, and GH rapid poot in veg

when and how should i introduce the Cap gear to my existing regiment and is there anything listed the will kill your beautiful bennies??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
apply once a week as a tea if you can. there is nothing there that will kill them. Use it on your flush days.

Top Bottom