Capo's favorite CVK pheno

• Thread starter CAPO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

hey capo they all look dank as hell bro..but from the looks it seems as if they are all chem leaning,its prob just me but i just don't see much bubba in there..chem all the way tho..great work..Burn

Yep lots of Chem influence here with all of them. The 50/50 ones are uber dense though. The OG leaning was frosted right off the bat like OG. The buzz is def dif from straight Chem, I think it is more cerebral, it's def one that will couch lock you and is very pleasant.
I know the Afghan traits and the CVK definitely isn't expressing those. They seem to have taken their traits mainly from the Chem and the SFV stud (big lemon reeky), like my "Godmother" pheno.

S

Swerve

can u say the new crashcroppers crop or what... fn huge yeilds right there man.. please when all is said and done tell us the numbers. what size contianer?

H

haze89

Yo whats goooood swerve, glad to see you back.

Yo capo you killlllled it dude! I have a pack waitin in the fridge. I was gonna pop em sooner but I had to move my trip to cali to next week so I figured I'd have to wait till I got back. You set the bar high man, can't wait to compare threads.

C

CAPO

can u say the new crashcroppers crop or what... fn huge yeilds right there man.. please when all is said and done tell us the numbers. what size contianer?

Yep...these plants get huge easy...hard to keep in veg they are so fast. I was choppin and pinchin off 5 gal buckets of branches so the others could catch up back in veg.
These monsters were grown in 7 gal smartpots they are looking to match plants I grew in 20 gal plastic pots. I would give them as much water as the dirt would hold and they drank it bone dry everyday...every single day.lol
Definitely more info and pix for these in the works.

Yo whats goooood swerve, glad to see you back.

Yo capo you killlllled it dude! I have a pack waitin in the fridge. I was gonna pop em sooner but I had to move my trip to cali to next week so I figured I'd have to wait till I got back. You set the bar high man, can't wait to compare threads.

Thanks Hazy....soooo many seeds sooo lil time.lol

I

inreplyavalon

Capo impressive pictures yet again. You clearly got the skills. I have two phenos of CVK on day one of 12/12. Looking forward to see which ones i got.
Looks to be a banana on your first pheno, second picture. Right side. Unmistakable. Do you think this is in the strain or possibly a light leak or something. Just curious as i don't know if the either parent is hermie prone.
Thanks and again, nice display of growing

C

CAPO

I got a couple nanners last 2 weeks...nothing to worry bout. They are there from the Koolbloom boosters. Anything Chem will throw a nanner here and there, especially with some stress. No hermie though...just a few bullshit bananas.

winta

winta

i got a trash can in my pocket if u wanna throw them away bro lol :icon_spin:

I got a couple nanners last 2 weeks...nothing to worry bout. They are there from the Koolbloom boosters. Anything Chem will throw a nanner here and there, especially with some stress. No hermie though...just a few bullshit bananas.

C

CAPO

lol..yah I hear ya..they don't seem to be anything but sterile though.
I got a cross I did with Bigbud and Black domina..runnin one of those. It's hard to find a good male to cross with. I think I might give my hand to some CS reversing someday, for now my time goes to pay the bills.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well done

I bet someone is going to be smoking some perfectly grown dank on their birthday. awesome, your making me jealous.

mal

J

Jco

Nice Work.. Fantastic..!
I can't wait to sample.. in May..
(save some for me.. i know you will..)

waayne

waayne

wow! always a pleasure seeing superior genetics grown to perfection
by a pro!

true grit

true grit

Yep...these plants get huge easy...hard to keep in veg they are so fast. I was choppin and pinchin off 5 gal buckets of branches so the others could catch up back in veg.
These monsters were grown in 7 gal smartpots they are looking to match plants I grew in 20 gal plastic pots. I would give them as much water as the dirt would hold and they drank it bone dry everyday...every single day.lol
Definitely more info and pix for these in the works.

Wowser, this is exactly what I like to hear!!! Keep me posted on yield broseph. Franti has convinced me to try smartpots and I was bout to pick up some 7g... i've been downsizing from those 18g pots so what you said is extremely helpful and hopeful!! Thanks bro!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

all looking great bro! good keepers too! I could almost smell a couple

C

CAPO

Thanks everybody!
I will be posting up weights in a couple of days.

*note to TG.....bro if your gonna give the smartpots a go consider getting the 10 gal if you want more than a 1/2 elbow, cause those size plants almost need 2 waterings a day in the 7's and the 10's would hold more drink...IMO.

true grit

true grit

Dizammn for real? So basically you water when lights come one and top off at end of cycle? Or you run a drip? #10's it is...

Top Bottom