Capo's favorite CVK pheno

• Thread starter CAPO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Great thread here thanks alot! I love them fat colas and the chem side of things. I just scooped a pak of these and was in here checkin out what I just got. Amazing looking genetics Im proud to join the fam.

C

CAPO

Dizammn for real? So basically you water when lights come one and top off at end of cycle? Or you run a drip? #10's it is...

It was basically too much tree for the pot...I found myself over-saturating cause I knew they would drink it dry in 24 hrs. and felt they could have ate more.

Great thread here thanks alot! I love them fat colas and the chem side of things. I just scooped a pak of these and was in here checkin out what I just got. Amazing looking genetics Im proud to join the fam.

You'll like CVK all the phenos hit real hard.fam

P

Pow3rBaLL

i think im ready for just about any pheno, from anything cali connection!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work on all your CVK pheno's CAPO!!! Beautiful bud shots as well... :cool

D

Dr Tweed

nice work capo nice to see you got few killer pheno's yeild's are impressive to nice job

M

mn_northernherb

pictures arent showing up for me... anyone know why?

i've got some cvk beans and i'm just curious to see what people have gotten.

C

CAPO

I took em down months ago...you got regular or fem seeds?
They were freakin beasts...my fav pheno autoflowered on me, but the other 2 were real nice, big producers, big eaters, and solid smoke...I give em an 8 maybe 8.5 on smoke appeal.

C

CAPO

Ya those pix either got deleted or they were on an old computer. I say pop those bad boys...that bud went quick and I liked smokin it. It didn't express the Afghan genes at all, like the OGR and I got a heavy haul and they got done around 63-65.

Top Bottom