Caps For Lawns And Gardens?

• Thread starter respect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Yo Cap I havent had a pest problem indoors (not even a gnat) in over a year thanks to you...but I have red/brown mites all over my back yard and Im curious if your products will work? Im not sure because it wont be a living soil... I dont think so anyways. Normally I use pest control but Id like to quit because of all my animals that eat the grass...not to mention my flower eating cats. Whats the verdict? Thx

Last edited:
neverbreak

neverbreak

can't see why it wouldn't. either way, the fungi n bacteria in the pack actively target pests. i don't see how environment would make that much of a difference.

neverbreak

budm

budm

Yes, we are successfully using caps products in commercial agriculture and having very good results. You may need a higher strength than you would use in a container, but @Capulator should be along with addl info soon

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Get an atomizer and fog that bitch. I need to do the same thing in my yard.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Yep. It's bad...Mites love the Brugmansia (angels trumpet) and it's all over my frickin yard.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah it can work. The paecilomyces fumosoroseus is known to target several mite species. You can brew a tea and then water it like 50/50 diluted. Spray on everything. There was someone here having an issue with grasshoppers eating up their yard and they used the FP and pretty much wiped them out.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Yeah it can work. The paecilomyces fumosoroseus is known to target several mite species. You can brew a tea and then water it like 50/50 diluted. Spray on everything. There was someone here having an issue with grasshoppers eating up their yard and they used the FP and pretty much wiped them out.

Cap what happens if my animals ingest it?

entropy99

entropy99

Does it target the beneficial predatory species too?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
and a dogs temp is slightly higher than human.

squiggly

squiggly

Yep. It's bad...Mites love the Brugmansia (angels trumpet) and it's all over my frickin yard.

@Capulator :

Did you ever get to testing whether or not this works and appropriate application rates (I'm sure the process will kill quite a few of them and it will likely need to be higher concentration)? I remember you saying you intended to sometime back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom