• Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Picked these up this morning

Caps is being sold in my local hydro shopsouth bay hydro

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Good for CAPS. He deserves it and could use the extra stream. He's earned it for sure. Good job CAP.

619ster

619ster

I need this!!! Go a little deeper down south Cap lol! Although I guess it ain't THAT big a hassle to just order online. Would really love to see it in my hydro store though. I'd recommend it to everybody!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Seriously if you go to your hydro store as much as we all do and spend as much as we all spend and build the relationships we all build then put that power to use and tell your shop what you want them to carry. I do and they listen. I am not taking credit for Caps being there but even he can tell you Ive been asking for it at that shop. Ive been asking for Caps and Frass and they now sell both...thats all Im saying;)

Cap sent me an email this morning letting me know the deal was done. I went down there and said I hear Caps shit is on the shelf and my boy Tommy said you know we always listen to you and i laughed and said yeah right and he said what?! we do...especially your organic ass. I told him you watch people dont even know this shit is gonna blow up!

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Congrats to Cap on making the big show.if anyone deserves it he does!

PnL

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to get in in their local shop just shoot me a pm with the shops name. I'll hit them up and we will tag team them until they give in like me and DK did with SB hydro.

Thanks Dan. Too funny that you hit them up the day after I dropped samples on them.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter

If anyone wants to get in in their local shop just shoot me a pm with the shops name. I'll hit them up and we will tag team them until they give in like me and DK did with SB hydro.

Thanks Dan. Too funny that you hit them up the day after I dropped samples on them.

Not only that but I left all the samples for others and there gone so someones happy!

PS thats when I hit you up about SBH and you told me you just left samples but Id been telling them about your product for a while :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

hey man i pm'd you if you want to get after my local shop lets do it :D

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
IMG 4779 copy

I just transplanted from 1 gal to 5 gallon two weeks ago and used Caps Bennies one week ago. So within one week my roots shot out the bottom of my 5 gallon pots with like 6 inch tails. I just put them in flower and already this is happening...WOW! Cant wait to tell Cap...btw I watered one time with Caps Bennies only and it was my first time using the product.....stoked!

ttystikk

ttystikk

GREAT JOB, Cap! This is how it's done- have a good product and then market, market, market!

Hit up the Way to Grow stores in Colorado; tell 'em I sent you.

Top Bottom