• Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Come on guys pic's .. comparison just getting into this.. thanks M

zeke

zeke

View attachment 373697 These are from left to right UW82' purple, UW84' black and UW. Not the best canopy use I know but it was the first run for the 82' and 84' and I overestimated their ability to stretch and fill the area.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
View attachment 373697 These are from left to right UW82' purple, UW84' black and UW. Not the best canopy use I know but it was the first run for the 82' and 84' and I overestimated their ability to stretch and fill the area.

I think you had a problem uploading your photo. Use the upload file on the bottom right of your screen.

zeke

zeke

Maybe now

zeke

zeke

G13 a. One of two different cuts labeled g13 from the same shop, so now they are a and b. Got a c on the way from some dude. This one grew a little tall for the trellis height. Still gave me 6 oz on its first run. With a little coaxing I should be able to double that easily on the next time through.

zeke

zeke

Thanks cap. Now know how to post photos. First couple attempts were failures, but now I've got it. Anyone that ever rigged a couple hundred yoyos knows the importance of a good trellis setup. I harvest my plants whole because my trimmers like it that way. They hate trimming wilted material and they have sharp objects handy. I do what they tell me.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So these are started in veg then flower in the same tray?

zeke

zeke

It does look like a fish. Weird. Maybe it is an occult sign that its time for some serious aquaponics. I've heard of reading the tea leaves but this isn't quite the same. More like interpretive topiary or something of that sort. I use a mycos azos product from extreme gardening. Use it for transplanting and in the reservoir. These guys aren't dialed at all and were sharing a 70 gallon res with six other different strains. That's a problem when you are doing a test run. Anything I find interesting gets dialed in on its own res the next run.
I usually abuse my cuts a little by vegging them in close quarters to promote stretching. Then I transplant into the production area and spread them out under the trellis after transplanting. By the time the flowering stretch is finished the goal is to have the trellis completely filled evenly.

zeke

zeke

Nice work bootsy. I have that very uncomfortable feeling one might get while standing at a trough style urinal and John Holmes stands next to you. Talk about fawking dialed in... That photo needs to be in the dictionary next to the word Dialed.

D

donkeydon

Nice work bootsy. I have that very uncomfortable feeling one might get while standing at a trough style urinal and John Holmes stands next to you. Talk about fawking dialed in... That photo needs to be in the dictionary next to the word Dialed.
funny as hell/when training my shirt said/why yes Im don holmes. johnnys big brother. lololol

D

donkeydon

r
My roommate and I have over 15 years of infantry deployments total. We know how to get the job done to spec. We have been very fortunate recently. He and I moved to colorado on Dec 8th. turned the flower lights off on xmas night and today is obviously a bit over half way to harvest. MMJ has given me a second life and comes very naturally to me, idk...I just try to be positive and do good and have faith that good will happen to me. again, i am very fortunate.
right on

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

devilrays

devilrays

Is everybody trimming the bottom bullshit under the canopy? I just did my first scrog and I did not trim bottom branches/leaves/buds.

Top Bottom