Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok to further expound. Yes I bought somethings from Neptune. It's a roll of the dice with respect to viability/age of seeds. That's all I'm saying.

DC Seed Exchange is my number 1 go to because... the guy who runs it gives a lot of shits. That's important to me. Very. And... he carries a heavy selection of HSC. He's also got Mephisto for the auto guys and a bunch of others who are good. I think he's got DNA. I KNOW he's got BOG. He runs a lot of stuff out of stock, but if you inbox him he'll let you know what's up with anything you are interested in. I grabbed my 3Thirteen and Hazeman from him recently. Fast fast fast. I ordered 1 3Thirteen strain and 1 Hazeman strain. Both had specials going. So I got 2 Hazeman and 2 3Thirteen, PLUS an extra Hazeman because the order amount or something? Idk. I ordered 2. I got 5 :D

3Thirteen: Sin City Juice and Sin N Juice.
Hazeman: AstroKush (what I ordered). Killer Queen & Blowfish. LA Pure Kush. (...did someone say something about loving kush yesterday...? meeeeee toooo god I'm baked)

InsaneSeeds is my number 2 go to because of their breeders, prices, and fast.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
It sounds like it needs to be crossed with something that tastes really good. Maybe something like:

ch9 heri x <something that tastes good>
(ch9 heri x <something that tastes good> x ch9 heri
breed back once
Start the pheno hunt for the same high but good taste.
Not present...
breed back again
pheno hunt...

Not present? Curse me out then. I'm a dumbass. :)))))

Sorry I had a failed experiment where I bred a strong purple kush to a pineapple muffin. And then tried to find the purple traits in 3 rounds of breeding back on itself. Just couldn't get it to express through. HSC has something bold with their blueberry muffin. Just mentioning it because they toss that thing through SO many other strains. The three I have all have it in there. And it expresses very very well. I've got a Squirt going whose fans just started to show purple traits 3 weeks into flowering. Pretty bold.

I'm curious about heri too. Read a lot about it. But I've never smoked/grown it. It would be cool to find the seeds from a reputable breeder/bank.
Sounds enticing...i agree i see blueberry muffin a LOT.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Ok to further expound. Yes I bought somethings from Neptune. It's a roll of the dice with respect to viability/age of seeds. That's all I'm saying.

DC Seed Exchange is my number 1 go to because... the guy who runs it gives a lot of shits. That's important to me. Very. And... he carries a heavy selection of HSC. He's also got Mephisto for the auto guys and a bunch of others who are good. I think he's got DNA. I KNOW he's got BOG. He runs a lot of stuff out of stock, but if you inbox him he'll let you know what's up with anything you are interested in. I grabbed my 3Thirteen and Hazeman from him recently. Fast fast fast. I ordered 1 3Thirteen strain and 1 Hazeman strain. Both had specials going. So I got 2 Hazeman and 2 3Thirteen, PLUS an extra Hazeman because the order amount or something? Idk. I ordered 2. I got 5 :D

InsaneSeeds is my number 2 go to because of their breeders, prices, and fast.
Awesome thank you.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Well, it came in 2nd Place in the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1995. It was so sweet tasting, people used to say it was "disgustingly sweet"............ the original came from Indiana, and eventually made it's way to Amsterdam where Serious worked it for many years. It was very sativa like- a euphoric high, grew tall but did not yield particularly well.

I think Mosca is well known now to be doing some good work with it..........
FWIW, "The original material was developed by a grower in Indiana (USA) during the 80ies. In 1993, this guy gave three very different female Bubble Gum plants to Adam from T.H. Sees as well as to Simon and Tony (the two splitted up shortly after, with Simon founding Serious Seeds and Tony Sagarmatha Seeds) from Cerebral Seeds."

Terpz719

Terpz719

Actually, THSeeds (I believe) was founded by 1 or 2 Ex-Americans that moved to Holland to grow in 1993 or 1994. Simon, the owner of Serious, was working at Sensi Seeds at that time and in 1995 went out on his own to form Serious Seeds.

Which ever came first with the Bubblegum, I guarantee you Serious strains will be better than THSeeds, hands down.
Yep, TH was founded or cofounded by Adam Dunn from Woodstock, NY.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Screenshot 20201112 125701

There he is again! Now i have to try warlock at some point....

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Also of interest to me in a scuttlebutt way....View attachment 1054796
Once I have my own stuff as a base, i will absolutely go pheno hunting in his gear, looking for keepers.

I'm such a fan boy... little bashful about it.
Dunno what it is about those ace selections... 😍🥰😍🥰
I am so psyched to try zamaldelica x Kali china....week 8 of flower starts today.....

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
If you find a pheno with strong pine please LMK
No doubt. Thinking having these, NL5 from @agseedco , skunk 1 from the same, and master kush....along with hopefully haze and/or black widow from this run......seems like enough material to really make some trouble. So long as I can execute on my vision for keeping short little bonsai clones alive just for the genetics to stay alive, it's getting exciting ...

Then pushing any of the above vs ace gear for hybrid vigor. That's kind of the idea.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I’ve got a great cut of NL from (pretty sure he said) RQS. I don’t know how it compares to NL5 or The North F3s but it’s a great smoke. I’ve polished off two ounces in the last two weeks.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I’ve got a great cut of NL from (pretty sure he said) RQS. I don’t know how it compares to NL5 or The North F3s but it’s a great smoke. I’ve polished off two ounces in the last two weeks.
What does it taste like?

Latest posts

Top Bottom