• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Screenshot 20201111 233032

Interesting that they claim to have introduced bubble gum and basically beg for people to use it for breeding.

Also that website is so funny how they trademark every freaking instance of everything.

Btw in case anyone cares who was first, here is something from serious seeds i guess.

This is not something I care about. I mostly pointed it out for the breeding aspect...especially as bog seems to have worked it in another direction, right? Interesting.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

Actually, THSeeds (I believe) was founded by 1 or 2 Ex-Americans that moved to Holland to grow in 1993 or 1994. Simon, the owner of Serious, was working at Sensi Seeds at that time and in 1995 went out on his own to form Serious Seeds.

Which ever came first with the Bubblegum, I guarantee you Serious strains will be better than THSeeds, hands down.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
View attachment 1054679

Interesting that they claim to have introduced bubble gum and basically beg for people to use it for breeding.

Also that website is so funny how they trademark every freaking instance of everything.

Btw in case anyone cares who was first, here is something from serious seeds i guess.

This is not something I care about. I mostly pointed it out for the breeding aspect...especially as bog seems to have worked it in another direction, right? Interesting.
And i post that link, see the preview, see they have Kali mist. I am running a plant that has Kali mist in the genetics. Kali china. I go click to learn about Kali mist.

Thing looks just like my plant, but mine is short. Very interesting to look through pics etc.

Convergencesssssss

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 1054679

just looking at the header to the link Warlock is a Magus Genetics strain. What you have there is a seed bank claiming they are the “home”.

when searching strains seedfinder is pretty accurate.

If im just stoned and misguided here please yell at me and send me to my room.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Actually, THSeeds (I believe) was founded by 1 or 2 Ex-Americans that moved to Holland to grow in 1993 or 1994. Simon, the owner of Serious, was working at Sensi Seeds at that time and in 1995 went out on his own to form Serious Seeds.

Which ever came first with the Bubblegum, I guarantee you Serious strains will be better than THSeeds, hands down.
You have so much background knowledge lol it's amazing.
just looking at the header to the link Warlock is a Magus Genetics strain. What you have there is a seed bank claiming they are the “home”.

when searching strains seedfinder is pretty accurate.

If im just stoned and misguided here please yell at me and send me to my room.
You are right!

Screenshot 20201111 235344

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I hope the pack of th seeds mob that i got with my free potm seeds is ok.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Sorry i was confused for a moment. I think my edit makes more sense.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

did not know this. One of the earlier ch9 hybrids was warlock x Vintage 2006. The breeder was from europe before and after his time in California and knows a lot of those old dutch guys.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oh @Milson the pic that was nominated that won for me was a warlock x Vintage 2006 plant. Big chunky thing. Its on the first or second page of my thread.
It looks like sensational genetics....i was just looking into it a while ago for i don't remember what reason. But i learned about another breeder now!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It looks like sensational genetics....i was just looking into it a while ago for i don't remember what reason. But i learned about another breeder now!

The other thing i wanted to tell you since you seemed to have interest in herijuana. The original is motarebel. He gave it to sannie who worked it more like ch9 did.

There were new heri crosses from mota a couple years ago.

since you seem to be trying to track genetics.

Motarebel posted here years ago.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
The other thing i wanted to tell you since you seemed to have interest in herijuana. The original is motarebel. He gave it to sannie who worked it more like ch9 did.

There were new heri crosses from mota a couple years ago.

since you seem to be trying to track genetics.

Motarebel posted here years ago.
Thank you! I do have my eye on that for down the line and i do remember you writing you had the pre sannie version....somewhere. prob yr thread.

@sshz referred to the high as body jelly iirc. What is your experience?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thank you! I do have my eye on that for down the line and i do remember you had the pre sannie version....somewhere.

@sshz referred to the high as body jelly iirc. What is your experience?

well ch9 bred it with their jack 33 so i have not smoked a pure herijuana. But i have grown a bunch and the heri leaners are thick chocolate/ coffee smoke like a good Afghan and even leaning towards a shit smell and taste. Offensive even. And a full blasting head and body high. Not like a citral kush that tends to have a spacy happier high but deep amd penetrating.

Honestly with the jack it becomes a very full complex quality high. But it also tastes rank in my opinion. I ran a cut i liked a lot for a while. I moved on for better taste. The ch9 plant anyway. Weird because ch9 usually has the best and most rare flavors from old strains.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
well ch9 bred it with their jack 33 so i have not smoked a pure herijuana. But i have grown a bunch and the heri leaners are thick chocolate/ coffee smoke like a good Afghan and even leaning towards a shit smell and taste. Offensive even. And a full blasting head and body high. Not like a citral kush that tends to have a spacy happier high but deep amd penetrating.

Honestly with the jack it becomes a very full complex quality high. But it also tastes rank in my opinion. I ran a cut i liked a lot for a while. I moved on for better taste. The ch9 plant anyway. Weird because ch9 usually has the best and most rare flavors from old strains.

It sounds like it needs to be crossed with something that tastes really good. Maybe something like:

ch9 heri x <something that tastes good>
(ch9 heri x <something that tastes good> x ch9 heri
breed back once
Start the pheno hunt for the same high but good taste.
Not present...
breed back again
pheno hunt...

Not present? Curse me out then. I'm a dumbass. :)))))

Sorry I had a failed experiment where I bred a strong purple kush to a pineapple muffin. And then tried to find the purple traits in 3 rounds of breeding back on itself. Just couldn't get it to express through. HSC has something bold with their blueberry muffin. Just mentioning it because they toss that thing through SO many other strains. The three I have all have it in there. And it expresses very very well. I've got a Squirt going whose fans just started to show purple traits 3 weeks into flowering. Pretty bold.

I'm curious about heri too. Read a lot about it. But I've never smoked/grown it. It would be cool to find the seeds from a reputable breeder/bank.

Last edited:
Top Bottom