Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Inherent Vice
Bleeding Edge

Alpha
Omega
(As symbols)

Putting this here bc it's first place I can find sorry this has to do with pot in a roundabout way on planet Milson I promise.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
IMG 20201115 114500983

Why I am calling my project "the nachiketa project." I have no way of proving it, but in my bones i guess hemp was a part of this ritual fire sacrifice. It was in the area. It burns. There have always been smart people.

In my bones i believe that cannabis can help bring me peace in the way described here.

I'm crazy but whatevs, this is Planet Milson!

Last edited:
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Why I am calling my project "the nachiketa project." I have no way of proving it, but in my bones i guess hemp was a part of this ritual fire sacrifice. It was in the area. It burns. There have always been smart people.

In my bones i believe that cannabis can help bring me peace in the way described here.

More old man hippie shit for you bro... it's not the substance which is the cure, rather the journey it allows you to take.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
More old man hippie shit for you bro... it's not the substance which is the cure, rather the journey it allows you to take.
More and more, it feels like the roots it allows me to spread. Instead of tumbling around like a wild west pinball machine, I'm actually like, building a life? With my wife and my pets and plants that help so many of my pains.....and i give off the fruit of my thought and enough comes back that whatever man, it's all a flow and i ain't really going anywhere i wasn't already haha

Haha like funny
Or breathing?

🙃

("Jesus he's exhausting")

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Inherent Vice
Bleeding Edge

Alpha
Omega
(As symbols)

Putting this here bc it's first place I can find sorry this has to do with pot in a roundabout way on planet Milson I promise.
Inherent Vice shows the system always wins. Omega symbol looks like a vice.

Bleeding Edge ends with a terrorist network taking down the twin towers. Pretty freaking freudian. System bleeding. Seeing an alpha symbol as an edge bleeding from the bottom is pretty funny like haha (the twin towers attack is in no way funny).

But the book truly ends with Otis and Ziggy walking to school alone. Omega and Zeta.

Screenshot 20201115 123536

Zeta. Meaning all of those things. Crucially with alpha losing primacy.

A way forward for the world from a great author writing his last scene.

Maybe. This is probably all total bullshit some stoner on the internet is spewing. Don't listen to me.

🙃

ANYWAY, i think cannabis, especially complex cannabis i grow for myself, helps me feel the networked connectedness of the world over my bullshit judgement connectedness. Like i notice what the plant is actually doing rather than looking to see if she is doing the thing I saw online. Ya know? Which comes first?

Neither. They just might be related or not? No. The question is how much they are related, not whether your plant is an example of the plant in the pic or the plant in the pic is an example of what yr plant has because who gives a sh*t? The edge between related and not? It's bleeding. Ink on a page, but conceptual. It's not even "shades of gray." It's shades across infinite vectors defined infinitely finely. All we can do is strive for coherence in our little part in our little way.

Idk if that makes sense.

Last edited:
beluga

beluga

We find, as we travel, it's certainly not the destination. Furthermore, it's not even the road to get there.
But the intentions that we place on our deliberate actions and interactions with that around us.
Not the smell of the rose, the recognition of its thorn structure.
Nor the sound of the bird, but her quest for thatch that sees her using technology.
Why and how end up taking so much more precedence than what and where.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
View attachment 1056282View attachment 1056281

Btw, when it says "worship" the flame, it's worth remembering that worship comes from worth+ship and ship comes from same root as scythe i.e. cut or find the edges of and that was written like bazinga years ago way before the development of classical latin even

Find the value of the edges of the flame. The universe evolves from that flame which is the flame of consciousness planet Milson is a dream i have that's leaking weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Haha

🙃

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
We find, as we travel, it's certainly not the destination. Furthermore, it's not even the road to get there.
But the intentions that we place on our deliberate actions and interactions with that around us.
Not the smell of the rose, the recognition of its thorn structure.
Nor the sound of the bird, but her quest for thatch that sees her using technology.
Why and how end up taking so much more precedence than what and where.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸👻👻👻👻👻👻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Terpz719

Terpz719

Fair. I have no idea about this person at all.

@Terpz719 has mentioned the breeder and hence I saw this.

In the next twelve months I will be spinning my own selection tales anyway 🙂🙂🙂

I probably have enough to keep me busy indefinitely really.

But my brain loves mapping the world to its satisfaction and then moving on.....and this topic has lots of fun.

🙃
I'm late to the party, so I'm going to address a number of posts here.

I have an interest in older genetics, and SOS is one of the few breeders I've run across with strains that interest me. I threw it out there as an FYI. It means nothing to me anyone takes any interest in his gear or believes if his strains are the "real deal". I don't even know what to think about the logical absurdity of negating all his genetics because he has made too many crosses. I don't know what's the upper limit on the number of crosses that maintains one's legitimacy, much less in what context.

Are we to shun folks like @snowhighseeds, @bogseeds, @plantmoreseeds (Bodhi), @toddmccormick, and @Ch9Seeds, just to name a few, because they're on IG? What social media platforms makes a breeder OK? What are we really interested in? What parameters have the most utility in our search for the effects we seek?

I know SOS has some of the parents available. I have Cherry Bomb, Guerrero, and Michoacán - there may be others. I think in a lot of the cases he is only allowed to release crosses of the genetics he acquires. Seems like I've read some comments he has made in terms of his breeding philosophy, but sorry I don't recall what they were or where I had seen them. I think his main focus is on preservation, and providing interesting crosses for growers to pheno hunt. He seems to have zero interest in the latest hype strain du jour. Don't know if he'll ever work a line.

We can debate nomenclature such as IBL, landrace, what minimum generation number makes something breed true, etc., ad nauseum. Ultimately, I think it's simple - pop a seed, grow the plant, try it. If you like it keep it, if you don't then don't.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm late to the party, so I'm going to address a number of posts here.

I have an interest in older genetics, and SOS is one of the few breeders I've run across with strains that interest me. I threw it out there as an FYI. It means nothing to me anyone takes any interest in his gear or believes if his strains are the "real deal". I don't even know what to think about the logical absurdity of negating all his genetics because he has made too many crosses. I don't know what's the upper limit on the number of crosses that maintains one's legitimacy, much less in what context.

Are we to shun folks like @snowhighseeds, @bogseeds, @plantmoreseeds (Bodhi), @toddmccormick, and @Ch9Seeds, just to name a few, because they're on IG? What social media platforms makes a breeder OK? What are we really interested in? What parameters have the most utility in our search for the effects we seek?

Yeah man, and I really appreciate you bringing him to my attention. I guess to try to put a different perspective on what I was trying to say earlier: I aim to approach something like that on more equal footing and like, taking what he has on offer as something that could add to what I have or not and either one is fine.

What I don't wanna do is be reliant on him or anyone with regards to my personal journey. I am itching to get to where you talk about at the very bottom, which is pop a seed and see if you like it or not! If yes, add it to your stable.

The more Milson selects from his plants, the more he becomes surrounded by the results of that selection. That's selection leakage lol.

I just mostly want to be more and more surrounded by and ingesting my own selection leakage not the leakage from other people, but I am super stoked to approach the selection leakage of others in the future to see if I like it added to my selection leakage in my selection soup I ingest and select from.

Like hybrid vigor, but for Milson Consciousness.

But like, I don't want Milson Consciousness to be on someone else's leash. Especially if, in the case of someone like SOS, he is really trying to just select to keep genetics alive for projects exactly like what I am talking about where someone can churn their own genetic makeup that suits them. For me to chase after the selections of someone like that would be absurd. Instead I should get my own foundation and then see what sounds interesting for the soup from someone with interesting ingredients once I myself am cooking.

Ya know?

Probably not I am sorry I can't help it right now sorry if this is nonsense. it's not intentional and i appreciate what you have added to my experience of this plant immensely and I want to make sure at least that is clear. Thank you for adding to these conversations including introducing me to SOS, which I am not trying to neg.

beluga

beluga

I think the right one will select you.
That's the joy of being a grower.
The plants earn your trust and offer you a reciprocity.
As opposed to consumers who use.
And breeders who milk.

(Still romantic today, excuse me.)

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
(Still romantic today, excuse me.)
I'm currently fiddling with a science fiction story of "New Soilers," an anarchist group who survives on the waste products of the Mega Corps campuses that make up the majority of a cyberpunk city. So they have solar panels that convert to batteries when acid rain hits and they are essentially geniuses with using that energy transfer to form a network of underground tunnels they live in based off the old city subway system. Totally off the grid using brains and recycling.

It's fun.

So you could say yeah my head's all over the place atm.

The heroes are a schizo assassin named Web who can meld with the apparatus of the security state a little too neatly, thereby giving him a perspective advantage in combat, and a stoner hacker chick named Fail.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm currently fiddling with a science fiction story of "New Soilers," an anarchist group who survives on the waste products of the Mega Corps campuses that make up the majority of a cyberpunk city. So they have solar panels that convert to batteries when acid rain hits and they are essentially geniuses with using that energy transfer to form a network of underground tunnels they live in based off the old city subway system. Totally off the grid using brains and recycling.

It's fun.

So you could say yeah my head's all over the place atm.

The heroes are a schizo assassin named Web who can meld with the apparatus of the security state a little too neatly, thereby giving him a perspective advantage in combat, and a stoner hacker chick named Fail.
[Jesus christ Milson he was just making a point about growing and what you posted and yr over here just spraying in all directions]

beluga

beluga

I could see where that might get you a little zany.
Does sound fun though. Like a Doctor Who episode.

[It's your hot diary, you do what you want.]

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Check out this Panama strain from Ace.....so much cbg. Verrrrrrry interesting......I might look for comparables for haze and widow if I can find them.
View attachment 1050006

Edit: here is widow. Wow that is a lot of humulene...

This suggests widow plus my chemdog could be very interesting as an entourage effect for pain and inflammation.....

Might bear looking into, though it's not at all toward the nachiketa project.....

But man that does sound interesting from a hybrid vigor perspective too....

A widow dad looks even more interesting now! Hurrah!!!

View attachment 1050010
Hi i met the guys from ACE at a fair in Valencia, nice and helpful and lots of knowledge.
Also they always quickly answer any question on email.
Tried their Zamal, Honduras, Malawi and last year Panama.
Made some crosses with Panama.
If you wanna try i can sent you some, still have plenty.
Their Malawi was very strong and disorienting.
The Panama is my favorite so far.
The smell is incredible, very strong lemon/lime/chemical cleaner.
And lovely energetic sativa effect.
And very resinous, incredibly sticky.
So nice that the cannabis family gives us varieties for daytime use and others for sleepy time.
As if she knows we need both...
Take care.

Top Bottom