Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Not much to report on this Friday night.....other than, seeing that i might end up a little short before my next harvest, i jumped on a half ounce of "AJ's Sour Diesel" that pulls me up enough in a focus-y way to be useful. Mixing it with my Chemdog is fun!

Root vigor on Golden Tiger and especially Panama x Bangi Haze is fantastic. Into the peat pots those two go tomorrow!

Waiting on sprouts for Acid Dough and Killer A5 Haze. Both were cracked when i put them in the jiffy pellets, so it's just a matter of time.

I am growing more confident by the day that the Panama in question is in fact a girl and it's very exciting.

Other girls look happy enough too. I'm suspecting i see some trichomes on the more vigorous widow male and yeahhhhhhh 🙂

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Some pics from the tent.

First off ...this is a girl, right?

IMG 20210130 134956188

Here is skunk

IMG 20210130 134959885

Think she has some Colombian?

IMG 20210130 135009362

Widow.
IMG 20210130 135016843

Sickly haze
IMG 20210130 135109278

IMG 20210130 135120559

And hungry Haze
IMG 20210130 135127026

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Today I learned my favorite genre of jazz atm is hard bop. The spotify playlist has been my shit.

I have struggled to cultivate the right surroundings lately for myself. To be honest, I'm not crazy about my last crop. The strains have merits but none of them are good work weed. The Kali China strains are great mentally but just a little too heavy for me to be as functional as I want. The Chemdog has great body effects but just an unpleasant taste and a little too much raciness for goodnight weed. Cheese is again too heavy for functioning though otherwise quite pleasant in the evening and notably good for music. Sweet Zombie is solid but forgettable smoke for me (GREAT plant in terms of everything except quality of the high, which is merely solid imo).

However, for all that, i feel like what i learned from that grow has been super valuable and the smoke has made for a reasonably cozy if less than productive winter.

Here's to hoping all these sativas i have going this late winter to spring will charge up the year!

Btw, working with the males today.....horace the big haze smelled freaking incredible.....need to see if I was imagining things or something tomorrow.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Amazing thread man, tagging in to see all the updates.

I love the energy you bring to this forum. I'm gonna lean on you to guide me thru this THCV quest we are on if you don't mind.

Now I gotta go read about 35 more pages of this thread.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Amazing thread man, tagging in to see all the updates.

I love the energy you bring to this forum. I'm gonna lean on you to guide me thru this THCV quest we are on if you don't mind.

Now I gotta go read about 35 more pages of this thread.
Gosh the idea of someone bothering to read all this blathering makes me blush 😳😊

But thank you sincerely. I have loved the energy and knowledge you have brought to that thread. Very different and yet compatible methinks!!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

have loved the energy and knowledge you have brought to that thread. Very different and yet compatible methinks!!
So, bromance then?

I’m thinking I need to reread my laws. I may be able to carry more plants if they are boys. I’m reading this thread and learning how to deal with dads. New skill for me.

and I like the way you write. It’s like the brainwaves are 15* off top dead center on your planet. Just enough of a shift to make your vantage point unique and interesting, especially to a clinical psychologist 😁

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So, bromance then?

I’m thinking I need to reread my laws. I may be able to carry more plants if they are boys. I’m reading this thread and learning how to deal with dads. New skill for me.

and I like the way you write. It’s like the brainwaves are 15* off top dead center on your planet. Just enough of a shift to make your vantage point unique and interesting, especially to a clinical psychologist 😁

*team of clinical psychologists. ;-)

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So it looks like I have spider mites in my dad tent! This is not terribly surprising given my wife has been battling them, although I have kept them out of my girl's tent by being much more careful than with my dad tent, where those guys basically get abused.

So this is exciting because it shows their resistance. So far, nobody is really showing many adverse signs.

And I am fighting those spider mites with UVB!

I mean, not explicitly. But I am hitting the boys with it to see what happens and I figure those bugs are probably going to die too.

I also hit them with a round of azamax and DE after, mind. But I bet those little bastards will fry in the UVB....

Also I mean I'm not smoking the dads so whatever if they end up not fighting off these bastards.

But they will. These boys are tough.

If I get a resin reaction from the UVB.... that would be great!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Nope. Y'all northerners can fuck with that my southern semi-tropical ass will kindly fuck off somewhere warmer. This picture is offensively cold.

I like you tho Milson how you doing champ?
Pretty good man. I hate February because I always get depressed this month, but so far I'm feeling good and I'm just going to barrell through it.

Btw I'm in a sweatshirt in that pic. It's only like 30. The air is so crisp in your lungs when you breathe in deep......nothing like it. *

*Assuming you don't live in a dirty ass-city 🤣🤣🤣

🔀

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Pretty good man. I hate February because I always get depressed this month, but so far I'm feeling good and I'm just going to barrell through it.

Btw I'm in a sweatshirt in that pic. It's only like 30. The air is so crisp in your lungs when you breathe in deep......nothing like it. *

*Assuming you don't live in a dirty ass-city 🤣🤣🤣

I was born in Texas and grew up in Key Largo, friend. I did some college in Vermont and some rehab in Michigan but they were short stints. I'm hot blooded, 30 degrees will have me in real trouble.

I'm glad you're doing well brotha, you know I've been fighting the blues too. Chin up and reach out if you wanna chat, I'm in front of my keyboard all day ;)

I live far enough south of the Big Filth (Los Angeles) but probably still could consider where I'm at a dirty-ass city. I am seriously considering grabbing up a few acres in rural TX and moving my family back out. I'm not people-friendly generally speaking.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I was born in Texas and grew up in Key Largo, friend. I did some college in Vermont and some rehab in Michigan but they were short stints. I'm hot blooded, 30 degrees will have me in real trouble.
You're big: you'd be fine in a few seasons haha.

It's actually kind of a cool....mindset thing to be like "I'm a manly furnace man and i won't flinch from the cold" for a while. Kind of like keeping your chin up in a drizzling rain.

Top Bottom