Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Where does this fit into your plan and schedule?
As for what I could use it for, I think eventually I will have a natural interest in the more indica end of the spectrum and at that point I will be very happy I have this stuff to try.

I could also try growing this and tugging it up with a widow. Could be powerful dank? Or use this as a dad with an LA Confidential mom....hmmmmmm.....

Don't see it being terribly soon though.

This is what gets the juices really flowing atm.....

Screenshot 2021 02 01 at 91316 PM
Screenshot 2021 02 01 at 91330 PM
Screenshot 2021 02 01 at 91353 PM
Screenshot 2021 02 01 at 91405 PM

Screenshot 2021 02 01 at 91932 PM
Screenshot 2021 02 01 at 91906 PM
But I will be a good boy for now. That just looks so lovely.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
As for what I could use it for, I think eventually I will have a natural interest in the more indica end of the spectrum and at that point I will be very happy I have this stuff to try.

I could also try growing this and tugging it up with a widow. Could be powerful dank? Or use this as a dad with an LA Confidential mom....hmmmmmm.....

Don't see it being terribly soon though.

This is what gets the juices really flowing atm.....

View attachment 1087182View attachment 1087181View attachment 1087180View attachment 1087179

View attachment 1087183View attachment 1087184But I will be a good boy for now. That just looks so lovely.
Now over yet? 😆

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I just saw that it's going to be minus 30 here on Friday night. Apparently my body got so used to the bitter cold that today I was out in a t-shirt and flip flops oonce it hit 40 degrees. 🤣
I was waiting for someone from a place that gets really cold to chime in haha. That is frigid!

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I was waiting for someone from a place that gets really cold to chime in haha. That is frigid!

Meh. it's not as humid here as it is there, so it doesn't feel as bad. I'll take minus 20 and dry over 32 and sleeting every time. I take the dog for walks at midnight and regularly get hot enough to break a sweat, so I've acclimated.

The great thing about being out here is that the humidity is so low, it's really easy to find ways to dry cut plants! For the last two, I just put the cut buds, on the stem, into cold cereal boxes and put them by the front door. A couple weeks later they're ready to jar with no threat of mold!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Listening to this set feels like driving down Detroit highways in the dead of night....my grandma's old buick with a casette adapter......on my way to visit my girlfriend who was away at college and feeling pretty good about it as a teenager who fetishized the techno-progressive aesthetic of jason bourne Europe, ya know?

Listen to Paul van Dyk - Live @ Energy, Zürich 10.08.2003 by rave_on on #SoundCloud

Vibessssss

Sour plus Zamaldelica x Kali China.....yep. that hits nice.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Blergh. This acid dough seedling is looking like a runt.....came up with the worst helmet head I have seen and very short. I watered it and she made no progress so i picked it off.....but yeah. Not optimistic.

Probably my fault somehow, but regardless...three plants for a round atm.....long flowering time on them (up to 13 weeks or so for the golden tiger)

🤔

Fudge

Fudge

Blergh. This acid dough seedling is looking like a runt.....came up with the worst helmet head I have seen and very short. I watered it and she made no progress so i picked it off.....but yeah. Not optimistic.

Probably my fault somehow, but regardless...three plants for a round atm.....long flowering time on them (up to 13 weeks or so for the golden tiger)

🤔
I got given a great tip for that, use a spray bottle on open mode and shoot the seed helmet off. Works a treat for me.
Not much help for you now, but maybe in the future

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I got given a great tip for that, use a spray bottle on open mode and shoot the seed helmet off. Works a treat for me.
Not much help for you now, but maybe in the future
I did try spraying it. The thing was on there good.

I'm honestly not terribly concerned. A bit frustrated but i have too many seeds to persist with a dud.

Question is what now.

🤔

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So I posted about this in the THCV post.... But this is so cool!

This stuff is fitting together in my head better and better. I used to think it was a zillion permutations problem. But plants don't operate in permutations....they operate in densities.....

Which makes a lot more effing sense. Literally.

🤔🙃
Screenshot 20210203 230443
Screenshot 20210203 230452
Screenshot 20210203 230522
Screenshot 20210203 230539
Screenshot 20210203 230604
Screenshot 20210203 224613

(The above is for thcas) But specifically, focusing on the enzyme to figure out the total cannabinoid content just makes sense. The genetic material is at one locus? Wow.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hell yeah Michigan.

the weed here was as bad as orlando despite the caregiver system and medical dispensaries. Which had some of the weakest weed i ever smoked 8 years ago. And it is not much better out here in the woods anyway even now.

and the black market costs half or less. Fuck retail weed unless you have no other choice. And even then.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Think about the massive ripples in global industry we'd create if we did the same thing with indoor grown vegetables. Or vanilla, for that matter.

A big chunk of our food comes from family and friends and customers veggie gardens, canned stuff and hunted deer and other game meat from here and colorado.o

and every time anyone buys store weed they complain about quality or price or both.

Top Bottom