Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
To replace acid dough, i dropped three P Haze regs from Top Dawg. That is an NYC hash plant cut that might be HP13 x A5 Haze bx from Karma.

That might be interesting to cross with Killer A5 Haze if i like both.....and should generally fit in i think.

(I got these from @BudGoodman btw. Hell yeah, bud!)

IMG 20210208 174257527 HDR

What if I catch an amazing looking male? Unlikely but i guess we will see 😉

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Looking up this NYC HP13 cut because it's half of p haze and look who I found!

@sshz, remember anything about this smoke? She looks just gorgeous.

Screenshot 20210209 221737

sshz

sshz

So, you expect me to remember 1 plant I grew 10 years ago......lol. I can’t remember 3 years ago, let alone 10 years. I believe I had a room full of TopDog stuff and Purple Stardawg below was the standout. I'm also seeing some mite damage on the pic above.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So, you expect me to remember 1 plant I grew 10 years ago......lol. I can’t remember 3 years ago, let alone 10 years. I believe I had a room full of TopDog stuff and Purple Stardawg below was the standout. I'm also seeing some mite damage on the pic above.

View attachment 1090228
Lol i was pretty doubtful you'd remember but thought I'd ask. More amused at the double take i did at the username haha.

sshz

sshz

Actually, I thought I was going under a different name back then and was banned and left.......but it must of been before that. I was a member very early here, just a guess maybe 2006 but I could be wrong about that too. Top dawg had 2 different hp versions back then, and I grew both of them but don’t remember much past that. They both yielded well by the looks of things.

sshz

sshz

I think Irie Seeds has some new things coming out soon, if they haven't already so I'll have to keep my eyes out.............

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I just got finished making seeds of (G13 Haze x G13 Hashplant). To be dropped later this year.
Ah okay and you are just saying whatever I do with this plant lol got it sorry I am slow.

I did remember that project so I was thinking about it from your end and not mine as clearly.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
My wife had an experience with a medium today and it was i think quite positive. Talked for 90 minutes.

I'm keeping an open mind to potential resonances while ruling out a new revelation in science lol.

Anyone else have any experience with mediums, talking to the dead, etc?

I've written some short fiction that connects the paranormal and pot but it's super rough and silly.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I was thinking about a post on this question but first I wanna see if anyone else even thinks about pot growing this way:

What place do your plants have in your life?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Widow looking like the picture.

Edit: sorry, phone giving me pic probs. View attachment 1090702View attachment 1090703

i grew a black widow (shantibaba) x Blue Lemon Thai (Motorebel, CH9) that looked so much like that. Its early in my thread. A definite haze side pheno of the widow.

and around my house we say “the white widow” like Armen from greenhouse seeds does in his video. With heavy Euro accent. It stuck for years.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Like this girl. These pics are a bit farther along but i swear somewhere in my pic file i have earlier ones that look just like yours now. Maybe a bit of lemon thai showing but super close. If its like the plant i had you will be very happy with the zooming up high. I find the phenos in original classics that were crossed can be much more like the original than a re worked version.

7EECEEF2 EFC9 4A79 AB30 5E34455F716D
10B1FCC6 FF61 4715 9DB0 892E636A8298

Top Bottom