Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Btw, re: detroit style pizza. From Bangkok in January of this year (honeymoon actually).
(Listen, it ain't Buddy's or Jets, but they tried)....
Screenshot 20201104 210829

This was one of the street festivals they have all over the city literally every night. The Thai hipsters know!

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Back to regulary scheduled programming...first watering since planting into peat pots. Trying out a feed of this stuff....it has worked well for other plants so far so eager to see it with cannabis. About 280ppm...figure that and a bit from the kelp meal will be sufficient for another couple days.
IMG 20201104 211957539
IMG 20201104 211951738

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Cool. I voted for it on his IG post. Will be ordering today. Never had any straight up NL5... If you like NL, Swami Organic Seed recently released a number of crosses. I believe his NL was sourced from the same guy.
Yeah i want this to play with for crosses myself. I have had NL in college, but I mean it had to be watered down and i don't remember a ton about it. But i know afghanis can be extraordinary and this just seems like a great version of it to have to play with. If I find a mom I really like, crossing it with either a widow or haze dad (if I can find one in my current run) sounds like some old school good good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom