Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

You have some interesting mushrooms there. One might be used to induce psychedelic experiences, according to Native American folklore.

Amanita muscaria
Agaricus placomyces

I know y'all won't, but I still feel compelled to add the Darwinism disclaimer, do not eat these.

basscaptain

basscaptain

the ideal thing in a perfect world would be 3 12-16 days like in nashville or knotts and just stay then be home for 4 days ..... I could them set the place up where each 7 have there own space..... water and food then If there was a real problem I still could come back.......but they would get used to that....Eric could come by and say hi but right now with the babies and 2 moms It wasn't good last time I was gone for dog food ... Now that there older and both moms are about done with them , It's a diff game.....

I have to go to town tomorrow .....

basscaptain

basscaptain

there is 3-4 others that I have never seen before and In Indina my Friend used to hunt them.......
You have some interesting mushrooms there. One might be used to induce psychedelic experiences, according to Native American folklore.

Amanita muscaria
Agaricus placomyces

I know y'all won't, but I still feel compelled to add the Darwinism disclaimer, do not eat these.
around also....

girl I'm not sure what's all out here..... I got land I havn't even walk still........................... I'm 1 person lol and 56 lol🙃😇😎

KLight03

KLight03

the ideal thing in a perfect world would be 3 12-16 days like in nashville or knotts and just stay then be home for 4 days ..... I could them set the place up where each 7 have there own space..... water and food then If there was a real problem I still could come back.......but they would get used to that....Eric could come by and say hi but right now with the babies and 2 moms It wasn't good last time I was gone for dog food ... Now that there older and both moms are about done with them , It's a diff game.....

I have to go to town tomorrow .....
Ideally, you would just be observing the job. I'm pretty postive you could hire out some student for cheapish, but still take care of them, you know? Matter of fact, probably not even just college students now. I know many are looking for something. Keep talking it out. "It" will appear.

Just because you pretend to accept my weirdness: I'm trying a new technique where I consciously change my sentence structure since our words have power. You should try it. It's kind of neat.

KLight03

KLight03

@basscaptain Courtesy of guerrilla journalism (no exaggeration). Obviously, take with a grain of salt.

Screen Shot 2020 06 07 at 75942 PM
basscaptain

basscaptain

I know... I didn;t think I would see it... always was thinking my kids and grand kids would....

Times are changing and before long we will be in a nat lock down martsell law will happen.... and when the service and gov get's 100% invoiled we will see a 1 world gov It's coming.... so wacth your azz'z

I'm not joking I'm looking for a few 12g's that are NOT in the system..... By Law I can't own aa pice anymore but I need a few If anyone has a hook up pm me.........

KLight03

KLight03

I know... I didn;t think I would see it... always was thinking my kids and grand kids would....

Times are changing and before long we will be in a nat lock down martsell law will happen.... and when the service and gov get's 100% invoiled we will see a 1 world gov It's coming.... so wacth your azz'z

I'm not joking I'm looking for a few 12g's that are NOT in the system..... By Law I can't own aa pice anymore but I need a few If anyone has a hook up pm me.........
Hope much is land up there? How much are double-wides? I'm thinking out loud. Not too sure the city is where I need to be.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Hope much is land up there? How much are double-wides? I'm thinking out loud. Not too sure the city is where I need to be.
think you should talk to Kim... there around my age maybe 60's but they own some/most of this up here... the rest is owned by there friends.... but she is hooked up with the good old boys.........

I know for a fack there is land that they own, that you can get on like a rent to own deal..... 5acs for 20gd for 200 a month paid to them not a bank..... there's deals here if they like you..... you and your hubby would fit in with these coubles out here......I'm sure you could be buying something for less then you pay now.....

for anyone on a fixed income and a check ever month this place can't be bet........ Hell if I didn't have my pass... I would be working out here at the IGA there's work just not for me .... and there is..... I just need to get in and it will happen.....

anyways back to you....... I said this months ago I really think you should call and talk to Kim....... she has something or knows of something..... Hell I haven'y talked to any of them since oct..... and I live 5 mins away.......

Last edited:
Top Bottom