• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

We got these 2 ..I got 3 12packs...
For the bbq
I came home with all of them....

That was the last day I talked to anyone around here...
The next day my sign down on 85 was in my driveway with a note...

Theses no work for you around here......

Man they look good.....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
We got these 2 ..I got 3 12packs...
For the bbq
I came home with all of them....

That was the last day I talked to anyone around here...
The next day my sign down on 85 was in my driveway with a note...

Theses no work for you around here......

Man they look good.....

take it from someone who's an alcoholic who quit for 6 years and started back up.. If you can handle your drinking then have a beer, If you can't Don't have that beer. :D

basscaptain

basscaptain

take it from someone who's an alcoholic who quit for 6 years and started back up.. If you can handle your drinking then have a beer, If you can't Don't have that beer. :D
I know..... I'm 1 Too...100%

I can quit on a dime...... I have that will power.... cigs... speed/ meth when I was 18 -20 my drug of choice, drinking a few times, when I wanted to......

My problems Is I LOVE TO Drink............................. and I do it WELL..................................

when I was drinking a case of beer and a half gal a day was min........................ and no one real knew unless you knew me.......

So I understand.............................. I had a Full bar in my house in victorville for 3 yrs or so and 2 case's of beer in the ice box and never touched it..... I have came closes but never did....................

basscaptain

basscaptain

I quit because now with this stark I have to do 80% of anything and it's doubled.... I have a dui that's 9 yrs old now... I was starting to drink and drive again after/form work home and I got a feeling something bad was going to happen so I quit.......

if I picked up a dui right now... I would do a yr for a beer Not REALLY Worth it..............................

I was back in ca dealing with beth and I couldn't afford to ley the door open where she could call the cops and start shit with me if she just wanted to... and if there was beer on my breath they won't even listen to my side and I knew it...............

basscaptain

basscaptain

I lived in MY House with a No nagvtive contact order with Beth for 3 yrs... when I was on probation for the trisiost treat I got for a phone call to her......

someday I'll post what happen maybe when I start over again here.....

hell I think I talked about it in my posts... the crazy things we do... I think it was called.....

fucking rain everyday for 2 wks.....

but she had more rights then I did and all she had to do was call the cops and I was gone for NOTHING>>>>>>>>>>> 3 yrs of HELL

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Just wanted to say good luck and Thank You!

As a newbie you took the trouble to talk to me like a human being and you didn't know me from "Adam".

I hope good fortune and good tag along on your newest journey.,

Keep on Truckin'

Peace Out! 🥂 🍻 😎

Top Bottom