Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

well peps you all have a great time......

keep them tree's going and be safe....

Look's like everyone but 2 has gotten there stuff, so my job here is done...................

Take Care and Peace Out.......................
Kirk
ps..I'll be back someday....................

pss. to the few of you that have helped or tryed to>>>> Thanks it Really Means A Lot and I'll never forget you all.............

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

well peps you all have a great time......

keep them tree's going and be safe....

Look's like everyone but 2 has gotten there stuff, so my job here is done...................

Take Care and Peace Out.......................
Kirk
ps..I'll be back someday....................

pss. to the few of you that have helped or tryed to>>>> Thanks it Really Means A Lot and I'll never forget you all.............

Where are you going?

basscaptain

basscaptain

Where are you going?
Inpls In to start I made alot of $$$ there..... I'm going to run any job site out there and see if I can get a job there, also get a hold of a few poeple I know there and try turn this around.....
If not
I'll be back in ca for awhile 6 months or so.. there's nothing happening out here and if nothing else in ca I can get food stamps and a free phone within 3 days..................... there's nothing here for me... I'm just dieing out here with my 1 can of chicken soup a day.....

I also have to find a dealer to buy my car and up there I'll get more options.......... here I only had 1 dealer so he wanted to ripped me for it.............

basscaptain

basscaptain

Good luck capt! Run those beans i sent ya out in cali and show them cali boys how to grow!! :P
when they get here maybe today.... it rained so bad Saturday mail didn't run.......................I'll keep them till I get back out here..... I'm leaving to work and live in my truck and trailer.... there will not be any growing.. just as much work as possible so I can get back here with $$$ to start again.....

the whole condo of my sis really did me in .... I ended up paying that thing off again so she could get out of it and still buy a place to live... it's what dad would of wanted but it took all my cash.... oh well she's blind and needs a place to live I can restart 1 more time....

Trust Me the Boys in ca know I can Grow..........................

I'm REALLY hoping not to have to end up there... of Inpls doesn't work I'll hit Main Towns as I head out west... but the thing is I can be in ca in 2 days. so I'm not going to waste a lot of time looking around if there's no work in Inpls............30 hrs is all it takes to be on the west coast........................

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Inpls In to start I made alot of $$$ there..... I'm going to run any job site out there and see if I can get a job there, also get a hold of a few poeple I know there and try turn this around.....
If not
I'll be back in ca for awhile 6 months or so.. there's nothing happening out here and if nothing else in ca I can get food stamps and a free phone within 3 days..................... there's nothing here for me... I'm just dieing out here with my 1 can of chicken soup a day.....

I also have to find a dealer to buy my car and up there I'll get more options.......... here I only had 1 dealer so he wanted to ripped me for it.............

Sorry to hear that brother. We all gotta do what we gotta do. With my failed grow we are in trouble up here too. And re lock down is imminent for michigan.

I wish you the best of luck capt. you are a good man. You will succeed.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
when they get here maybe today.... it rained so bad Saturday mail didn't run.......................I'll keep them till I get back out here..... I'm leaving to work and live in my truck and trailer.... there will not be any growing.. just as much work as possible so I can get back here with $$$ to start again.....

the whole condo of my sis really did me in .... I ended up paying that thing off again so she could get out of it and still buy a place to live... it's what dad would of wanted but it took all my cash.... oh well she's blind and needs a place to live I can restart 1 more time....

Trust Me the Boys in ca know I can Grow..........................

I'm REALLY hoping not to have to end up there... of Inpls doesn't work I'll hit Main Towns as I head out west... but the thing is I can be in ca in 2 days. so I'm not going to waste a lot of time looking around if there's no work in Inpls............30 hrs is all it takes to be on the west coast........................

??? Tracking has it delivered on the 25th??

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya I didn't watch the news last wk but I'm watching it now and it sounds like there going to close TN down I guess things are getting bad again out there..... the thing is everyday they say something new................
the bottom line is there's people that can't even eat and there's no help for some of us.........................It's Really Sad

I Paid tax's my whole life and now I can't get 10 cents form the gov....

But boy if i wasn't white and a male....... I could get $$$$$$$$$$$$$ it's a fucking joke..................

I'm mad I'll stop right there cause I have NOTHING Good to Say......................................

anyways good luck all.................................................

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya after 3 days of school now there talking about closing and delaying the rest of the reopening......

Guess it did go to well someone got sick and tested possitve for cv19.......

don't really know what the answer is but what's going on isn't working..................................

they's people in real probloms here and I'm Not the Only One..............

If you have a Job or money coming in Be Thankfull cause you could be screwed fast.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

anyways I'm going to run out of gas so have a Good Day alll........................................

Peace Out..................................

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I can go look but I didn't get mail on Saturday... I have looked 2 times there's not a lot to do right now here........ I'm sure I'll get it today..... I was waiting on the mail Saturday cause it was raining and I knew you sent.....................

Sometimes they mark shit delviered when its still in there truck ususaly a sub not teh regular when that happens.. slackers.. this is what we over pay for too..

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have told nick that my mail doesn't mean that much if he makes it fine if not the next day is cool also...

But it's here...
I swear I have looked 2 times in there Saturday night and yesterday Sunday..but it's in there this morning....

I'll open it...
Ty LD.......

Fuck now I feel like I'm losing my mind.....

Rooke

Rooke

All good bro just wanted to make sure you got it thats all :D
I have told nick that my mail doesn't mean that much if he makes it fine if not the next day is cool also...

But it's here...
I swear I have looked 2 times in there Saturday night and yesterday Sunday..but it's in there this morning....

I'll open it...
Ty LD.......

Fuck now I feel like I'm losing my mind.....
Hang in there bro we are all here for you. Let me know if you need anything else I can lend a hand. Sometimes it is better to start over tho been there more than once. Lotsa Love!!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Man when it rains it pours......

After not hearing from Beth in over a yr...she started in on me this weekend...

Anyways I'm not going there...so I haven't been checking the plants real good the last wk cause of rain every day...so today I find 4 like this...

3 more layed over no roots going at all...
And 3 more males......

So they all had to go...

The nice thing is
85 % of the rest never got topped cause I was sick of replacing plants....

20200728 154344
20200728 154348
Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm really feeling like having 1of theses...

It's been about 4 yrs since I had anything to drink..but I got these last 4th for a bbq...there still good...lol

Top Bottom