Capt's Farms is going for it

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

so since my tundra is a 06 last small yr... I'm not sure what size your exhaust is mine was like a 1.5 in
so took the cat off and everything form there back.
replaced with a small pice of pipe to a Flow Master muffler then to the back part if a 05 Chev/gmc 3/4 ton I think it's 2.5 but ot maybe 2,25 inch pipe... whatever comes on that long bed fits my truck perfect...

passes all cals BS for smog still... and I went form 18 and 10 towing to
22 and 15 towing.....
Oh I looked 280,017 when I got home yesterday I really don't went to see it hit 300k so I keep it on the trip 1 meter....lol Oil Change time.....

I got that truck after rolling a 05 before I even had the new plates for it.. I rolled it towing a boat on a Saturday my plates came for it on monday....

I put 200 miles on it around town... Hooked up the Skeeter and pulled it to Havasu 250 or so miles each way and the next 100k was pulling a boat.....

2nd 100k was mostly pulling a boat to around 175k or so then I started using it for work....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Bout time for a new bed eh captain?
I sleep on the floor but yes I have 2 in the trailer... 1 king, 1 Queen... Really guys I didn't plan on living like this......

My family doesn't Really know, they have a idea I'm hitting a few road blocks thats it.. I cut some trees to make a fame to set one up 2wks ago....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Cabinets for laundry
I need to fame and etc that's all.when I got $$ I'll get this apt done...

basscaptain

basscaptain

So the males just keep coming....
You would think you could get a brake..the only thing that really saved my plants was the tree's
They took all the hits....

20200803 104729
20200803 104733
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
so about 2 wks ago when I was coming back in form town,,, I stopped and put 3 3/8oz jigs I make on this bass tracker that is right at the end beginning of this area that is being sold.....

there allways fishing and they have cattle.. one of the kids the only boy now I know is 15 and love's to fish...... anyways
his dad was out getting a diff boat ready to go... so I stopped stayed away a bit cause I was smoking.....

but they are the family that really owns all this........ he has 12,000 acs right here his brother has the same and etc......
he works for fish and game form home.... just sold 300 head getting ready to retire and fish.. home school his son which is trying to fish the high school BASS Trnys....

so after 30-45 ,mins of talking I had to go.. but I gave him my card...... said I would drop some stuff off with in the wk for his son.... I think I just got my way in to work here... may take a little but there family builds most the new stuff up here.........
Dude that is very exciting. Gosh, you don't need much. Keep opening doors Capt, something will break your way!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Almost there...knocking on wood.i get recalls fuck that no one but me works on this truck.........

20200803 105802
basscaptain

basscaptain

Dude that is very exciting. Gosh, you don't need much. Keep opening doors Capt, something will break your way!
Oh this is what I need 100%

he asked me what can I pay you cause I open my box up and handed him 11 more all I had on me...
I said nothing l will get your boy set up for slow fishing ...... after a few talks I'll ask him about work.......

there's work and he has to know about it.....

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
My Monday has been made much better than I anticipated. When I saw the traps being set I eagerly awaited the *money shot* to be delivered and you have not disappointed Cap. There's just something satisfying about seeing a dead rodent with a broken neck in a trap. Gives me tingles in my nipples 😋
Nice call on the appropriate sized trap too. I once caught a rat in my shed and it was way too big for the trap. It ran around squealing, making my dogs go nuts...the works. Luckily I caught it before it could escape and the only thing I could think to do was drown the bastard in a bucket of water😎

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wow you go through more beans lately than i planted in years. I have only ever had maybe 5 in almost 7 years not become a harvested plant.

You are due a monster plant my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom