Capt's Farms is going for it

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

here is where my thinking was it's the end of the yr and I have had a Shity Yr outside so... I was trying to hit it big inside for the winter

to tell you the turth

If I would of stayed inside and never went outdoors I would of been in Cash all ready.... I fucked up this myself really

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I need a 5000w gen just to run well, washer, and hot water.... since my other gen went out I have to do 1 or the other right now...
what happened to other gen if i may ask?im working on mine right now,i got 125 volts and 60 hertz just fine but my carb wants to wonder,so im looking at another throttle body,i sugest propane man,lot cleaner,buy a 150 gal tank of craiglist,fill that bitch once a month,me and family ran ours for a full year and powered every thing with it,a 6000 watt propane,i went threw about 100 gal a month running 24/7 365

basscaptain

basscaptain

what happened to other gen if i may ask?im working on mine right now,i got 125 volts and 60 hertz just fine but my carb wants to wonder,so im looking at another throttle body,i sugest propane man,lot cleaner,buy a 150 gal tank of craiglist,fill that bitch once a month,me and family ran ours for a full year and powered every thing with it,a 6000 watt propane,i went threw about 100 gal a month running 24/7 365
it was over 30yrs old and I need to put rings and a piston in it........That thing has so many hrs on it it's unreal... I say I made 500 grand of that 1 over the yrs think I got it back in 92......

man propane isn't cheaper.. it's running 2.89 a lb so 12.50 a tank 20lb.... I have 2 100 gals and 5 20gal tanks I went though 3 20lb tanks in 3 days that's why there in the back of my truck I run out of gas... I have to go 2-3 times a wk the way I'm doing it right now...
but gas is only 1.80 a gal 4 gals of gas = 1 20lb of propane....

if I run without the ac I can run 1 tank of gas a day...... 4-5gal
if I run with the ac it's about a gal a hr...... so 10 -15 gals a day .... big diff

the gen i'm using now is the new one I think it 4850 peak so it's like 3800k but it does kick azz.. I just need more if I want to run everything or I have to spilt the load.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Didn't mean to come off like a azz yesterday, when you asked about the end pics....

Here's what I did...
I knew I was running out of $$$

And I really grow outside... so everything I had going went outdoors...over 100 plants

If everything worked out I would of hit a harvest right now then 1 next month .then 1 more in nov...

Well in my other treads I lost most everything..3 times in a row...then I hit about 30 males.

So I really only keep 1 of each stains running to finish..
So I Fucked Myself...
Here a Chemgoher that went out the 1st set...1/22
It has reveg 3 times and almost died but its still going...I have 3 plants still form that 1st plant...
So I'm still waiting 8 months later

20200819 073432
20200819 073502
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom