Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hey folks!
Capt here!
I hope everyone is having the best of weekends and growing the fire!
The @SpiderFarmerLED se7000 g4500
Putting in work. 👊🏻🤡
Here is an update for you ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate you all stopping by to check out what we have Poppin. Also a pic of the new batch! They will be under those lights soon enough! I will be updating again in the next few days. I look forward to seeing what any of y’all have to say thanks a ton.
Lookin good captain!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hey folks!
Capt here!
I hope everyone is having the best of weekends and growing the fire!
The @SpiderFarmerLED se7000 g4500
Putting in work. 👊🏻🤡
Here is an update for you ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate you all stopping by to check out what we have Poppin. Also a pic of the new batch! They will be under those lights soon enough! I will be updating again in the next few days. I look forward to seeing what any of y’all have to say thanks a ton.
Perpetually amazing!! 🤩 the amount of work and love you have is inspiring af! Was a long catch up but 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED
Se7000
G4500
Se3000
6in oscillating fans x 2
All doing that great work!
Some dry nugs on the cure that were pulled by these excellent lights.
Just a nice job all around.
Swing by the 🕷️ farmer led page for coupons and discount codes if available, and up to date info on upcoming sales 👊🏻🤡

IMG 3771
IMG 3769
IMG 3764
IMG 3765
IMG 3763
IMG 3762
IMG 3761
IMG 3760
IMG 3735
IMG 3733
IMG 3727
IMG 3726
IMG 3711
IMG 3712
IMG 3708
IMG 3648
IMG 3647
IMG 3646
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
His threads are like an encyclopedia of weed strains, it's bonkers
Grow after grow, update after update…you’ve got me drooling bro!!!! You really put that SF gear to great work and you are an amazing advocate for them! Love your updates bro!
Thanks to both of you fellas.
Seriously means a lot coming from a caliber of grower such as yourselves……

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
What up homies! Figured I would squeeze in an update before the end of the weekend.
The g4500 and se7000 are amazing.
The plants are doing great.
Pbb cman
Okie cman
Trainwreck x t1000

rocking some 2000 ppfd. (That’s as high as my meter goes. the plants are soaking up every bit of it.

The capt loves y’all!
And as
Always check the @SpiderFarmerLED grow thread.
Good pics and updates on sales ect.
👊🏻🤡

IMG 3857
IMG 3856
IMG 3855
IMG 3854
IMG 3853
IMG 3851
IMG 3850
IMG 3849
IMG 3848
IMG 3847
IMG 3846
IMG 3845
IMG 3844
IMG 3841
IMG 3842
IMG 3843
IMG 3840
IMG 3839
IMG 3838
IMG 3837
P

Putthataway

Looks beautiful as always. I was scrolling up the pics were flickering for some reason and one of the leafs appeared bleach white. Got to the top of the pictures it stopped flickering, scrolled down and the leaf wasn’t bleached white. Farm be tripping.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

That’s the pbb cman.
The purple pheno that won my Potm. I sent you some of those I believe.
You did! They are gettin planted asap! Taking a few clones today, and once i get em running it's poppin time! I plan to have those, the okie crosses i have, the 6 strains i'm currently running and all the others i mentioned in the tumble gene pool. I appreciate all your help bro. Once i find the terpiest mamas you will be hearing about it. Going to do a few runs and slap em with some different pollens. See what starts happening. Haha I'm gonna need your expert opinion on the work, lots of beans in coming.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
What up homies! Figured I would squeeze in an update before the end of the weekend.
The g4500 and se7000 are amazing.
The plants are doing great.
Pbb cman
Okie cman
Trainwreck x t1000

rocking some 2000 ppfd. (That’s as high as my meter goes. the plants are soaking up every bit of it.

The capt loves y’all!
And as
Always check the @SpiderFarmerLED grow thread.
Good pics and updates on sales ect.
👊🏻🤡
2000 pfd is noon on a clear summer day, that's crazy bro, bugby was saying they can take it though. So hey 🤷‍♂️ push them bitches hard as you can ✌ 🐼

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You did! They are gettin planted asap! Taking a few clones today, and once i get em running it's poppin time! I plan to have those, the okie crosses i have, the 6 strains i'm currently running and all the others i mentioned in the tumble gene pool. I appreciate all your help bro. Once i find the terpiest mamas you will be hearing about it. Going to do a few runs and slap em with some different pollens. See what starts happening. Haha I'm gonna need your expert opinion on the work, lots of beans in coming.
I’m so damned
Down.

Hit a homie up!

It’ll be fun.
Better make sure you take notes and tag each plant accordingly so you know what was crossed with what.
Excited man! 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
2000 pfd is noon on a clear summer day, that's crazy bro, bugby was saying they can take it though. So hey 🤷‍♂️ push them bitches hard as you can ✌ 🐼
Yep. Some strains would wither and perish, mint when I first ran the cman crosses I was fucking mean to them bro, and they loved every second. So it’s not just a by the seat of my pants deal. I have a little experience knowing what these can take….it is a bit nutty though 👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Yep. Some strains would wither and perish, mint when I first ran the cman crosses I was fucking mean to them bro, and they loved every second. So it’s not just a by the seat of my pants deal. I have a little experience knowing what these can take….it is a bit nutty though 👊🏻🤡
I can't wait to run the cman crosses, I love plants I can push hard, they usually turn out great when you can.
I was listening to bugby recently and he said he was pushing seedlings pretty hard even. With CO2 supplementation and everything optimized of course. I like to push them hard late in flower, but I never messed around earlier than that really with a lot of success.
I will definitely stay tuned!!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’m so damned
Down.

Hit a homie up!

It’ll be fun.
Better make sure you take notes and tag each plant accordingly so you know what was crossed with what.
Excited man! 👊🏻🤡
Absolutely! I'm planning on having only one strain's male per run, cull the rest. Hopefully that'll limit my risk of unknown crosses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom