Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hey guys I have a 27L tote from Costco, you know the yellow lidded “weed totes” haha. I’ve got my seed starting medium in there with the lid on and there is a bit of moisture on the inside walls of the tote. My smooth brain is in full functioning mode today and was wondering if you have any suggestions how to store that shit without it getting moldy? Should I try and dry it out a bit more? I could throw it in my grow space without the lid on it for a few days 🤷🏼‍♂️ Thanks!
Usually that white fuzzy stuff aint bad. Just healthy soil microbes. Just mix it up and plant them seeds.

2Water

2Water

Hey guys I have a 27L tote from Costco, you know the yellow lidded “weed totes” haha. I’ve got my seed starting medium in there with the lid on and there is a bit of moisture on the inside walls of the tote. My smooth brain is in full functioning mode today and was wondering if you have any suggestions how to store that shit without it getting moldy? Should I try and dry it out a bit more? I could throw it in my grow space without the lid on it for a few days 🤷🏼‍♂️ Thanks!
Open and aerate regularly, it will "sweat". Go by smell, funky good, sour not good
20240218 133420

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Usually that white fuzzy stuff aint bad. Just healthy soil microbes. Just mix it up and plant them seeds.

How moist is it? Like squeeze it and drip water, or just feels moist to the touch and is causing some sweating on the walls?

white fuzz is the good stuff I inoculate my soil with myco and pre moisten, add all amendments I plan to use at that time, then mix, moisten, and seal it up for at least a week, by then you’ll start seeing the fuzz on top, that’s when I mix it up, add the rest of the medium and start planting

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Howdy folks! Just want to take a second to shoutout @SpiderFarmerLED for the firepower
The se7000 is doing the best work.
I’m not too sure the actual sun could do better.😂 the g4500 is also amazing doing a great job in its little corner of the grow.
If you like what you see, hit up their website
After you check out the spider farmerled thread for discount codes and updates on new equipment.
As always, thanks for coming through
Pbb x cman
Okie x cman
Biker lemon og.
Full gas. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 3457
IMG 3456
IMG 3453
IMG 3451
IMG 3439
IMG 3432
IMG 3422
IMG 3411
IMG 3392
IMG 3396
IMG 3369
IMG 3346
IMG 3347
IMG 3351
IMG 3334
IMG 3329
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Howdy folks! Just want to take a second to shoutout @SpiderFarmerLED for the firepower
I’m not too sure the actual sun could do better.😂 the g4500 is also amazing doing a great job in its little corner of the grow.
After you check out the spider farmerled thread for discount codes and updates on new equipment.
Pbb x cman
Okie x cman
Biker lemon og.
Full gas. 👊🏻🤡
Lookin chunky fam!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Pbb x cman
Okie x cman
Biker lemon og.
Full gas. 👊🏻🤡
When I get my house someday I aspire to have the sheer variety cap has, just amazing brother 👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It’s been a crazy past couple of days here.
Things are rocking and the reliable se7000
Is pulling beauty out of these ladies.
@SpiderFarmerLED comes correct
With this rocket launcher of a light!
G4500 is holding it down next to its big brother!
Pbb okie
Biker lemon og
Cman okie
Here in the next couple of weeks I will be starting to phase in some really nice stuff.
Many strains on the horizon for these lights grow.

Thank homies 👊🏻🤡

IMG 3511
IMG 3512
IMG 3513
IMG 3514
IMG 3510
IMG 3508
IMG 3518
IMG 3522
IMG 3525
IMG 3526
IMG 3530
IMG 3529
IMG 3531
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It’s been a crazy past couple of days here.
Things are rocking and the reliable se7000
Is pulling beauty out of these ladies.
@SpiderFarmerLED comes correct
With this rocket launcher of a light!
G4500 is holding it down next to its big brother!
Pbb okie
Biker lemon og
Cman okie
Here in the next couple of weeks I will be starting to phase in some really nice stuff.
Many strains on the horizon for these lights grow.

Thank homies 👊🏻🤡
You got the light installed about mid run when you got it right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom