Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
So many okie crosses in there bro.
post stretch is gonna dictate a lot here.
I have 3 other plants I really want to move in,
But I’m gonna let them fill bc out the space and see what I’m working with.

You ain’t lying tho bro
It’s gonna get thick.
Hell yeah I was checkin out that lineup gunna be crazy in there!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Alright, went racing. Sorry for the delay!
The @SpiderFarmerLED se7000 is bringing the beautiful even lush canopy action.
It’s crazy how well the light distribution of essential vitamins does such a killer job. The g4500 does a really great job as backup.
Some shots from the veg room and the badass plants under the se3000 being backed up In the circulation dept by the 6inch clip on oscillation fan. It continues to impress.
Thanks for checking out the update folks!
It’s mid stretch in the flower room so it’s gonna getting greasy af up in this mafuckuh 🤣🤣🤣
We on 40% output up in this piece

Spark a 🕷️ spliff!
👊🏻🤡

IMG 4314
IMG 4313
IMG 4312
IMG 4311
IMG 4310
IMG 4309
IMG 4308
IMG 4307
IMG 4306
IMG 4305
IMG 4304
IMG 4303
IMG 4302
IMG 4301
IMG 4300
IMG 4297
IMG 4298
IMG 4293
IMG 4256

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
It’s crazy how well the light distribution of essential vitamins does such a killer job. The g4500 does a really great job as backup.
Some shots from the veg room and the badass plants under the se3000 being backed up In the circulation dept by the 6inch clip on oscillation fan. It continues to impress.
It’s mid stretch in the flower room so it’s gonna getting greasy af up in this mafuckuh 🤣🤣🤣

Spark a 🕷️ spliff!
👊🏻🤡
Thanks for sharing. This is awesome!!!👍👍👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looking pretty damn perfect dude. Happy bishes everywhere! Training is top-notch and that lineup is sick. Enjoying the show (rips bong on some Tokyo snow x okie). Cheers
Thanks my fromunda brotha from a different mutha 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I hope that your wife is well.
I'm pretty sure that your grow space is larger than my apartment! How do you keep the humidity right? Maintaining the proper humidity level in my tiny little tent is the biggest headache that I've faced. I put a humidifier in there that is supposed to be able to handle a 450 sq ft room, and I still can't seem to get over 37%.
Also, how hard is it having so many varieties of herb growing at different heights in the same space?
Well, it’s really simple to run many strains with the nutrients I use. Super versatile. The only difference between plants I need, is an extra 5gallon water dispenser to cut the greenleaf mega crop fertilizer I use. 50 grams per 10 gallons in flower, and 25 grams per 10 gallons in veg. Sounds nutty, but it’s true, all the soil in this grow is on its second run as well, I did nothing to the dirt besides clear old roots.
As far as the humidity, where I’m at it stays high almost all year around so it’s a balance high airflow hearty circulation, and dehumidification in flower. My 6in in line is set to 4/10 all the damned time. Never really need more than that for my space. Like a nuclear reactor, when it’s all working together so well, it’s a beautiful thing. What I have managed to pull out of there in previous runs and more so now, is pretty rad My veg space I don’t have to do anything but have some indirect airflow and it’s g2g.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

Spark a 🕷️ spliff!
👊🏻🤡
Damn fam that’s one hell of an even canopy! Gunna be a sick run in there, What’s the room demsions? Those lights are filling it in perfect!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Well, it’s really simple to run many strains with the nutrients I use. Super versatile. The only difference between plants I need, is an extra 5gallon water dispenser to cut the greenleaf mega crop fertilizer I use. 50 grams per 10 gallons in flower, and 25 grams per 10 gallons in veg. Sounds nutty, but it’s true, all the soil in this grow is on its second run as well, I did nothing to the dirt besides clear old roots.
As far as the humidity, where I’m at it stays high almost all year around so it’s a balance high airflow hearty circulation, and dehumidification in flower. My 6in in line is set to 4/10 all the damned time. Never really need more than that for my space. Like a nuclear reactor, when it’s all working together so well, it’s a beautiful thing. What I have managed to pull out of there in previous runs and more so now, is pretty rad My veg space I don’t have to do anything but have some indirect airflow and it’s g2g.
Bro I would have all them in 1 giant bed, how do you like those nutes? I might use some on my outdoor this year

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
How did you do racing? Bring home any Wally’s? 😁 Wasn’t that long ago when Pro stock used to be mostly Pontiacs! Or at least a lot of them!
A lot of folks still run 4th gen firebirds. I NEVER see and 2nd gens like mine anymore it’s Camaros as far as the eye could see. I made it to the semis, spun a bearing on a rod, fixed that and then broke a rocker. Didn’t have spares. It was a great time. Shit I’m coming to grab ya so you can help me next time. 😂

figolus

figolus

A lot of folks still run 4th gen firebirds. I NEVER see and 2nd gens like mine anymore it’s Camaros as far as the eye could see. I made it to the semis, spun a bearing on a rod, fixed that and then broke a rocker. Didn’t have spares. It was a great time. Shit I’m coming to grab ya so you can help me next time. 😂
Run with Renault Fuego 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom