Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I am ashamed to say it, but I had an 86 Bonneville. 305. Four barrel. A fire breathing 150 hp! The speedometer went up to 90! The rear windows would only roll down halfway, I guess to keep kids and animals from climbing out! Or parents from throwing them out! Had to gear them so low to get any performance, there wasn’t any top end! What an era 😂

figolus

figolus

No offense, but France made some of the ugliest cars who ever grace this planet! Luckily, the same can’t be said for the women!😆🐒
No prob understand , i love GT 500 Shelby 🤣 or Mustang GT 390 fast back Lococca 64 .

French its differently. américan car its américan car, a Big fucking muscle car 😍😍😍 like fast and Furious 🤣 excuse my english.

But we have have RS séries , alpine, not Bad motorisation , but yes the look 🤣 its a joke .

After i'am européen 😁 wv ,Audi, jag , porche , Mercedes Benz, Ferrari and more other 😁 ...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I am ashamed to say it, but I had an 86 Bonneville. 305. Four barrel. A fire breathing 150 hp! The speedometer went up to 90! The rear windows would only roll down halfway, I guess to keep kids and animals from climbing out! Or parents from throwing them out! Had to gear them so low to get any performance, there wasn’t any top end! What an era 😂
Man it’s crazy what all the California complaining did to chop the nuts off of cars.
I remember them bonnevilles, I had a Parisienne 4 door with a 455 back then. Auto, and yeah, my back windows only went down half way too. Not sure that was an option….here you go, a pic from when the last time the car was a champion, 1987. Before the Wally statues. They gave out iron men.
It’s on the roof of the car, my pop left and uncle on the right. Holding the check from Nhra. Back when they would yard sale the engine and trans across the track for a win….a ton of history with the ol girl…

IMG 0165
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hear you, man! Europe has its share of supercars, and the rally series are no slouches! I was just referring to the old Peugeot and what not from back in the 70s! But if you want the ultimate in performance, nowadays and back, then you have to look to Europe! Those F1 cars are unreal nowadays!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
No prob understand , i love GT 500 Shelby 🤣 or Mustang GT 390 fast back Lococca 64 .

French its differently. américan car its américan car, a Big fucking muscle car 😍😍😍 like fast and Furious 🤣 excuse my english.

But we have have RS séries , alpine, not Bad motorisation , but yes the look 🤣 its a joke .

After i'am européen 😁 wv ,Audi, jag , porche , Mercedes Benz, Ferrari and more other 😁 ...
I dig some of those cars a lot tho. Def not a Renault fella tho. Love an Audi, I have had a couple over the years. A4 and a a6 wagon….
Back in nam’ 😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I remember when the old Audis we’re having transmission problems! Popping into gear and getting people killed! Took them a while to get over that stigma! Now they are world class all the way

figolus

figolus

I hear you, man! Europe has its share of supercars, and the rally series are no slouches! I was just referring to the old Peugeot and what not from back in the 70s! But if you want the ultimate in performance, nowadays and back, then you have to look to Europe! Those F1 cars are unreal nowadays!
🤣 in France we love old cars like the 2cv, r4, gordini... citroen ds etc, but we all dream of American cars that rocked our youth...

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And I see where they are starting to give the pro mods, some love on the television! Along with the top fuel and pro stock!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you can get the Mecum auctions over in France, check them out! You will be drooling all over yourself! I do!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I remember when the old Audis were having transmission problems! Popping into gear and getting people killed! Took them a while to get over that stigma! Now they are world class all the way
Crap, that is right! Granted I didnt have those troubles. Both of mine were standard. The gearbox was definitely loosely goosey on both. Real easy to miss 3rd and go straight into 5th with them. Or reverse instead of 4th.😱

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And I see where they are starting to give the pro mods, some love on the television! Along with the top fuel and pro stock!
Thank god too.
Outlaw promod man.
I fucking love that shit.
Tt cars ripping 250mph in a fucking door car.
Gotta have a sidecar for the giant nuts it takes to drive them.
I would love nothing more than to build a 69 bird all tube chassis…..it’s a dream of mine.
When I hit the lottery watch a clown barrel roll one! Film at 11 🤣

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thank god too.
Outlaw promod man.
I fucking love that shit.
Tt cars ripping 250mph in a fucking door car.
Gotta have a sidecar for the giant nuts it takes to drive them.
I would love nothing more than to build a 69 bird all tube chassis…..it’s a dream of mine.
When I hit the lottery watch a clown barrel roll one! Film at 11 🤣
Yeah, the things are awesome! And don’t quite require the huge budget of the others! More of a down to earth class but awesome, nevertheless! Can’t argue with 250 miles an hour in a legitimate quarter-mile!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And there is nothing wrong with Barrett Jackson auctions when looking at nice cars! But I think the mecum commentators, win, hands-down!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah, the things are awesome! And don’t quite require the huge budget of the others! More of a down to earth class but awesome, nevertheless! Can’t argue with 250 miles an hour in a legitimate quarter-mile!
That shit makes me happy brother.
It’s a lot of fun when they are running in the same race, I like to get up in the burnout box and watch from there in between classes and have my eyes burned out of my skull from nitro……🔥🔥🔥☠️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And there is nothing wrong with Barrett Jackson auctions when looking at nice cars! But I think the mecum commentators, win, hands-down!
Bro I try to watch those as much as possible.
It’s absolutely bonkers the money that gets thrown Around for that one car everyone has been waiting their whole life for.
Makes me happy even though I can’t bid 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom