Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Howdy friends!
Throwing down a vid of the progress in the chunk bunker. It’s definitely a huge improvement over the last run in terms of light penetration and overall plant health and vigor.
It’s really a great canopy spread. In no particular order
DeathStar x gojo 5plants
Okie cman 1
Rv x gojo 2
Red dragon 1
Amnesia 2
Frostette 3trop cookies x okie
Full gas 2
Cherry gas 1
Northern thunderfuck
Lemon tree okie

I have the the lamp spaced at 36 inches from canopy, and 50% output. All of the plants are horizontal and really starting to get stankonia will continue to stank on ya. Thanks to the rad people here at the farm and the bad ass arachnid horticulturalists at @SpiderFarmerLED and
Capt making it happen the the se7000
Thx for stopping In
👊🏻🤡

IMG 4514
IMG 4513
IMG 4479
IMG 4434
IMG 4430
IMG 4418
IMG 4230
IMG 4490
IMG 4487
IMG 4533
IMG 4510
IMG 4507
IMG 4508
IMG 4505
IMG 4500
IMG 4499
IMG 4492
IMG 4491
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Howdy friends!
Throwing down a vid of the progress in the chunk bunker. It’s definitely a huge improvement over the last run in terms of light penetration and overall plant health and vigor.
DeathStar x gojo 5plants
Okie cman 1
Rv x gojo 2
Red dragon 1
Amnesia 2
Full gas 2
Cherry gas 1
Northern thunderfuck
Lemon tree okie

I have the the lamp spaced at 36 inches from canopy, and 50% output. All of the plants are horizontal and really starting to get stankonia will continue to stank on ya. Thanks to the rad people here at the farm and the bad ass arachnid horticulturalists at @SpiderFarmerLED and
Thx for stopping In
👊🏻🤡
looking awesome cap👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Thx brother!
Hope you sir have papers full of that chhhhheeeeese
bro i wish ive not smoked my good bc, for months now. the last one i did didnt cut it😂 and the reverse plant i had to dash so kinda pissed😂 ive none i need to grow it again next. theres not chance im going another grow without doing it just a little. the smell that time in winter though where braking through my filter with my extractor full blast. and it where cold😁

Z

Zab

Howdy friends!
DeathStar x gojo 5plants
Okie cman 1
Rv x gojo 2
Red dragon 1
Amnesia 2
Full gas 2
Cherry gas 1
Northern thunderfuck
Lemon tree okie

Thx for stopping In
👊🏻🤡
Spectacular super job Cap!

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Howdy friends!
DeathStar x gojo 5plants
Okie cman 1
Rv x gojo 2
Red dragon 1
Amnesia 2
Full gas 2
Cherry gas 1
Northern thunderfuck
Lemon tree okie

Thx for stopping In
👊🏻🤡
🤩 🤩 🤩

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Howdy friends!
DeathStar x gojo 5plants
Okie cman 1
Rv x gojo 2
Red dragon 1
Amnesia 2
Full gas 2
Cherry gas 1
Northern thunderfuck
Lemon tree okie

Thx for stopping In
👊🏻🤡
Looking great brother! 👊👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Your electric bill still frightens me. Your grow excites me. Great work, always fun to see your grows.
Last one $325 central air too. And my race car trailer geared out with lighting and tv heater all types of shit. And dumbass floating around messing with shit.

Legit it was worse before I got the big lights.
They have saved me a bunch already this year.

P

Putthataway

Last one $325 central air too. And my race car trailer geared out with lighting and tv heater all types of shit. And dumbass floating around messing with shit.

Legit it was worse before I got the big lights.
They have saved me a bunch already this year.
I get to 300-500$ plus around may-October. It will be over 115 degrees easily. Hvac is a must here. I know realistically adding grow equipment has increased energy usage but it is hard to track especially with rate increases. I think the highest bill I ever saw here was when I first bought the place and adding curtains to the windows saved $150 plus it was wild. When I moved in I had a bed a few lawn chairs along with a tv. When I spoke to people on the phone they would ask if was on the shitter it would echo so much because there’s nothing in it. Lol. Speaking of those curtains are still up in my grow room and the new light peaks past and can be seen. I think I need some thicker ones to help out use.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I get to 300-500$ plus around may-October. It will be over 115 degrees easily. Hvac is a must here. I know realistically adding grow equipment has increased energy usage but it is hard to track especially with rate increases. I think the highest bill I ever saw here was when I first bought the place and adding curtains to the windows saved $150 plus it was wild. When I moved in I had a bed a few lawn chairs along with a tv. When I spoke to people on the phone they would ask if was on the shitter it would echo so much because there’s nothing in it. Lol. Speaking of those curtains are still up in my grow room and the new light peaks past and can be seen. I think I need some thicker ones to help out use.
Yeah both my rooms have blackout full length curtains. Veg room for the outside of the entryway door and the window.
And o the door to my flower room on my bedroom side to not disturb this clown circus beauty rest

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Another pic drop homies!
a few night shots,
These things are definitely getting that flower stride working. Almost up to 60% output in the lights. Every 2-3 days I’m ticking it up.
The feed is on cruise control,
50 grams mega crop
10 grams sweet candy
10 grams kelp
Per 10 gallons
@greenleafnutrients
They are all a great color green and throwing some nice trichs .
The @SpiderFarmerLED se7000 and g4500 and holding it down in the chunk bunker.
Full gas
Cherry gas
Frostette
Trop cookies x okie
Lemon tree x okie
Okie x cman
Amnesia
Red dragon
Northern thunderfuck
Red velvet x gojo
Deathstar x gojo

All being propagated with that light, it’s set to a happy medium for all these different strains and I have been ticking up the output to start pushing these ladies and get to some really nice colas.
A huge shoutout to all involved, you know who you be 🫵
clown loves y’all! Thanks for coming through.

👊🏻🤡

IMG 4673
IMG 4682
IMG 4688
IMG 4685
IMG 4689
IMG 4672
IMG 4670
IMG 4668
IMG 4664
IMG 4663
IMG 4666