jadins_journey

Supporter
It does need to happen sometimes, but it still makes me sad to see.........🧐
Sad yes, but to get the one you want……
IMG 1919

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Plants in the dryer will be coming out soon so I gotta make some room. Press the oldest is this months method. About a qp going and and from the looks so far she’s yielding pretty well. Some strains just don’t press well. Save those pucks! Pressing is a waste but damn it, wax is a treat

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Summer protocols - Went into effect 5-1, since this grow was built I've ran my AC as early as March here in the US, it's May 6th and the AC is still sitting in the shop. I dropped down from 1000 watt bulbs to 600watt bulbs. I've been on the fence with the concept I run too much light 🤔. Running Cali Blues convinced me, she would have died at 30 days, was well on her way, then I dropped in a 600 MH and she finished just fine.

I run foxtails on most lines, now this part right here i have proven to myself, it's caused primarily but excessive light. @Lockebox and @Captspaulding had the discussion about foxtails from an LED, turns out excessive light. If I run a line and she starts shooting out those tails, just drop the lights down to a 600 and it stops. All things given there might not be much output change but if there is, that's fine too.

Veg- 4 mothers of Okie crosses
Chemdog #4
Oreoz
Apple Fritter
Project4516
IMG 1922

AppleFritter - 2 days pre-flower
IMG 1923

P40- 26 days flower time. This thing is huge
IMG 1924

IMG 1925

The wife's -
IMG 1921

jj

cpurola

cpurola

Summer protocols - Went into effect 5-1, since this grow was built I've ran my AC as early as March here in the US, it's May 6th and the AC is still sitting in the shop. I dropped down from 1000 watt bulbs to 600watt bulbs. I've been on the fence with the concept I run too much light 🤔. Running Cali Blues convinced me, she would have died at 30 days, was well on her way, then I dropped in a 600 MH and she finished just fine.

I run foxtails on most lines, now this part right here i have proven to myself, it's caused primarily but excessive light. @Lockebox and @Captspaulding had the discussion about foxtails from an LED, turns out excessive light. If I run a line and she starts shooting out those tails, just drop the lights down to a 600 and it stops. All things given there might not be much output change but if there is, that's fine too.

Chemdog #4
Oreoz
Apple Fritter
Project4516
View attachment 2165428

View attachment 2165429

View attachment 2165430
View attachment 2165431

The wife's -
View attachment 2165427

jj
Zinnias look amazing and the vine! Will that vine flower?

Lockebox

Lockebox

Chemdog #4
Oreoz
Apple Fritter
Project4516
View attachment 2165428

View attachment 2165429

View attachment 2165430
View attachment 2165431

The wife's -
View attachment 2165427

jj
Yes sir haha, an LED at 100% intensity, 6” from the plant has been known to cause some fox tails In My grows.

I do think last grow my foxtails were partially genetic, due to the GMO because I had a a couple phenos over 2’ away from the light and they both fox tailed like crazy.

Heat could’ve been my issue, but the max temp was like 85° and from what i understand about LED growing that’s not terribly hot.

I’ve had an auto within an inch of an led for over a month now and it’s crushing. It’s definitely getting over lit and little burnt, but this plant wouldn’t know a fox tail if you see it haha!

Looks awesome as always JJ!

Some people see the fox tails and think “exotic” so it’s working out for me 🤣

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Plants in the dryer will be coming out soon so I gotta make some room. Press the oldest is this months method. About a qp going and and from the looks so far she’s yielding pretty well. Some strains just don’t press well. Save those pucks! Pressing is a waste but damn it, wax is a treatView attachment 2164251

View attachment 2164254View attachment 2164311

jj
Pressed my grinder keif....just recently upgraded from rosineer presso pro to the mighty 10...

Also try bagging your flower with bottletec folding method... it actually does increase yields

If doing a normal flat press... turn your bags inside out... the rosin won't collect on the seems

20240404 183110
20240428 151046
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Pressed my grinder keif....just recently upgraded from rosineer presso pro to the mighty 10...

Also try bagging your flower with bottletec folding method... it actually does increase yields

If doing a normal flat press... turn your bags inside out... the rosin won't collect on the seems
I’ve been meaning to try that bottle method. Fat fingers here!!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Weekly
The Wife’s - this little garden just rocks.
IMG 1939

Veg - 24 days cut
IMG 1940

Apple Fritter/Okie - day 0 flower, day 9 pre flower. Pale green is glowing, stretch is in full swing.

IMG 1941

IMG 1942

IMG 1943

P4516/Okie - 33 days flower. This gal is putting on some weight

IMG 1945

IMG 1946

IMG 1947

IMG 1949

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I put the processing tent in the corner for a bit. The glue for the racks was a complete failure. So, get a welder out . I’m not getting an Argon tank to run stainless wire. Sure it would be ideal but the cost, not happening. Stainless rods for my stick welder are $5 per rod, again not happening. So it’s fluxcore carbon steel wire and maybe something sticks.

jj

Top Bottom