Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Damn Cap! Those are some beautiful ladies. Happy harvest bro.:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::rock

T

TreFarmer

good for you

i will post what just top feed , no air,no expensive nutes .

no c02 and no dwc recirc does

in the new yr

good threads good vibes..
Will be looking forward to this one North, those last pics were insane!!
I have been weighing your advise, one more try.. and we will see!!
Hope all is well.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the fat harvest Capulator! :harvest:

Papa

Papa

Supporter
that's beautiful. congrats cap! 'really enjoyed the grow show!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thank you everyone.

North, you always come out of the woodwork with some insane pics. Cant wait to see what you got.

I ran jacks only in this MPB, so at least I got the "no expensive nutes" part down. Also, I barely ran Co2 this time because I got it in at the end of week 3, then a week went by until I realized that the controller was f worded. Then I cut C02 at week 6... so really they got maybe a week and a half at about 800-1000ppm.

what media are you using for your "just topfeed", and what about veg time?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It makes sense that the moisture in the bins alone would be enough to keep the plants going, and the top feed will trickle down the root system.

Are you veggin at all before going to 12 12 in the bloom room?

Did you just convert yoru mpb to top feed only?

post a pic here bro!!! I wanna seeee!!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It took me 3 hours to break down one plant. It was a smaller one too. I have mixed feelings about this.

Gonna need to put a masseuse on salary no doubt.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer grow Cap I just cuaght up on the whole thing very well done some monsters trimmin will turn ya into a zombie wont it lol...keep up the sick work late....:passingjoint:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice great big fuckin gaint buds killer harvest great work

dankworth

dankworth

Very nice work. Craig Hargreaves and his bitch-made 1/2" tubing made for three f'd up rdwc runs in a row. So I took a page out of Mr. Dizzle's book with coco/perlite hempies.
But northone is killing it I'm guessing with his recirculating(?)chow mix. What is the deal? Everything about perlite seems to imply that it should be a superior medium in most every way, and thus offer a higher growth rate when mixed with coco compared to clay pellets/coco. The only thing I can think is that the roots want to encircle the clay pellets, leading to more root surface area/root tips/feeding ability. At least root autopsies with clay pellets and ebb&flow seemed to imply that behavior from roots.
Can anyone give me a clear answer on why the chow mix seems to offer an advantage in growth vs. coco/perlite mixes? I feel the shape of the pellet has got to be the key. Or could it be the surface texture of the pellets? This kept me awake recently.
Thanks again for putting together the foliar mix that took care of my root aphid infestation and allowed me to get my life back on track. No exaggeration.

new-shoes.jpg

ttystikk

ttystikk

Very nice work. Craig Hargreaves and his bitch-made 1/2" tubing made for three f'd up rdwc runs in a row. So I took a page out of Mr. Dizzle's book with coco/perlite hempies.
But northone is killing it I'm guessing with his recirculating(?)chow mix. What is the deal? Everything about perlite seems to imply that it should be a superior medium in most every way, and thus offer a higher growth rate when mixed with coco compared to clay pellets/coco. The only thing I can think is that the roots want to encircle the clay pellets, leading to more root surface area/root tips/feeding ability. At least root autopsies with clay pellets and ebb&flow seemed to imply that behavior from roots.
Can anyone give me a clear answer on why the chow mix seems to offer an advantage in growth vs. coco/perlite mixes? I feel the shape of the pellet has got to be the key. Or could it be the surface texture of the pellets? This kept me awake recently.
Thanks again for putting together the foliar mix that took care of my root aphid infestation and allowed me to get my life back on track. No exaggeration.

Two things; First, I wouldn't do an RDWC with 1/2" lines, because not only doesn't that have enough flow, but it's way too prone to blockage from, say, a wayward bit of hydroton or some such. Use 1" bulkheads and hose, it's just as easy to work with, flows better, and no clogs.

Second, I do use hydroton in all my gear. If there's a truly better alternative out there then I want to know, so I can upgrade! My bigger girls don't seem to mind it much, but the smaller plants, rooted cuttings and the like really seem to take awhile to get going. Those that are in rockwool cubes seem to do a lot better early on...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Taking down the 9 plants, seriously sterilizing/cleaning up the room, as well as putting in the next round of girls took me 6 days with a lot of help from my Girl and the trim pro fast..

Here are some pics of the next round. Super Lemon Haze #5 in the MPBS, and all kosher kush this time in the coco wall o dank. I changed the screen this time, bending it so that its curvature provides equal light distance to the whole canopy .. hopefully.

Time will tell.

P1016937
P1016954
P1016955
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Wow, nice monster grow man. How tall were those verts? and what was your weight per light/watt?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Well...

I flipped again. Worried again. Plants had just started to put out new growth and overall lack a nice green color, same as last run. I am hoping they blow the fuck up like last time and make me worry about them getting too big and lush, instead of being too small and poopy. They are about 24" by 18". The coco are way bigger this time at flip. I am gonna be wrestling them I already know. They will for sure hit the ceiling this time and probably get to growing a foot or so on the ceiling from the wall.

Feeding at only 1.1 EC. Bumping up to 1.6 tomorrow. I will post a formula that has been killing it for my purple kush. Gonna run that same formula until end of stretch.

Foliar feeding Si 1 x / wk this time instead of putting in the res to keep pH from drifting up as much.

Oh yeah.. still trimming the last run..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wow, nice monster grow man. How tall were those verts? and what was your weight per light/watt?

the plants grew to 6'. ceiling from floor is 9'.

Jury is still out. probably like 2 grams per plant... better than I expected.

Top Bottom