Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

Thanks Krasi. How is that state of the art tent treating you? Are you still lovin' the gavitas?

The tent aswell as the Gavita`s do amazing, and will do even better next roud, with better genetics and some necessary adjustments;)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
fuckin disasterous ELEPHANTs FOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killed 2 plants over night. happens just below the surface. Stem cracks slightly. Fungus enters, turns the entire core of the trunk in to grey slimy mucus that smells like raw sewage. You wont know you have it until your plant is DEAD>

fuck me. Might lose a couple more it looks like. Turned off the drippers completely. Should not have left them on 24/7, and not so close to the trunk. Salt build up via drip too close to the truck causes this, or fungus gnat larvae.

Hopefully the rest pull through. only got a few weeks to go.

ttystikk

ttystikk

fuckin disasterous ELEPHANTs FOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killed 2 plants over night. happens just below the surface. Stem cracks slightly. Fungus enters, turns the entire core of the trunk in to grey slimy mucus that smells like raw sewage. You wont know you have it until your plant is DEAD>

fuck me. Might lose a couple more it looks like. Turned off the drippers completely. Should not have left them on 24/7, and not so close to the trunk. Salt build up via drip too close to the truck causes this, or fungus gnat larvae.

Hopefully the rest pull through. only got a few weeks to go.

Got faith in you, bro- that was quite the diagnosis, by the way.

H

hogan400

Hey cap, my last round in my Uc I had plants get a serious stem infection early and late. Similar issue, they were planted too low and stayed wet, smelled like a dead animal. A few older ones in bloom started to do it as well. I used standard 3% peroxide in a small sprayer and sprayed the shit outta the infection sites. It fizzed and I wiped away the slimy hole to find it was rotted all the way thru 60-75% of the stalk. I shit myself at first, but the leaves were still strong, so every day I sprayed and cleaned and added large fans to the underside of my stalks. They dried out fast...It saved em, but they still kinda battled it... might help ya?

h400

ttystikk

ttystikk

Hey cap, my last round in my Uc I had plants get a serious stem infection early and late. Similar issue, they were planted too low and stayed wet, smelled like a dead animal. A few older ones in bloom started to do it as well. I used standard 3% peroxide in a small sprayer and sprayed the shit outta the infection sites. It fizzed and I wiped away the slimy hole to find it was rotted all the way thru 60-75% of the stalk. I shit myself at first, but the leaves were still strong, so every day I sprayed and cleaned and added large fans to the underside of my stalks. They dried out fast...It saved em, but they still kinda battled it... might help ya?

h400

This is interesting to me! 3% was strong enough to kill the fungus/rot but didn't hurt the plant?

H

hogan400

No. I was worried about that too. I figured it was so bad it was worth a solid test.

I tested it on a stalk above the injury for negative results and none were found. (Didnt fizz or burn because no infection was present) I then sprayed direct to the wound, fizzed like fucking mad. It ate that infection up very well. I didnt douse the broad though, I kept it from running into the roots with a small paper towel at the base. (figure its prob not good for that infection to run into the crown) A side note that was positive in my test: after cleaning and wiping, h2o2 aided in allowing it to callus up and heal up quicker.

When I noticed the soft brown rot would begin to surface on another side or up higher, I tried spraying it lightly and not even wipe away. The results were also positive, it stopped the infection spot and dried it out as well. I used standard 3% from wagreens and a spare nail polish sprayer my lady had. Like a small tester perfume bottle. It never went away entirely but that shit worked wonders. I think I posted some pics in my first Uc grow of the stem injury and noted spraying the h202. Ill look and see..

H

hogan400

I looked back into my thread where I mention it. Post #80, and 89 I mention the h2o2 and shows her growing despite the stem problem. then #98 it kinda comes back and when I went to a simple spray and dry for the win.#108 shows a pic of how bad it was and she gave me 1.4lbs in the end.
Hope I didnt thread jack, just adding a lil info. Where the stalk is white and dry is the old damage that healed if it matters?

ttystikk

ttystikk

I looked back into my thread where I mention it. Post #80, and 89 I mention the h2o2 and shows her growing despite the stem problem. then #98 it kinda comes back and when I went to a simple spray and dry for the win.#108 shows a pic of how bad it was and she gave me 1.4lbs in the end.
Hope I didnt thread jack, just adding a lil info. Where the stalk is white and dry is the old damage that healed if it matters?

can you post a link to the thread?

H

hogan400

2x UC12xl13 and 12K watts.....Sealed

hope this works otherwise its on page 3 in the Uc forums. lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No. I was worried about that too. I figured it was so bad it was worth a solid test.

I tested it on a stalk above the injury for negative results and none were found. (Didnt fizz or burn because no infection was present) I then sprayed direct to the wound, fizzed like fucking mad. It ate that infection up very well. I didnt douse the broad though, I kept it from running into the roots with a small paper towel at the base. (figure its prob not good for that infection to run into the crown) A side note that was positive in my test: after cleaning and wiping, h2o2 aided in allowing it to callus up and heal up quicker.

When I noticed the soft brown rot would begin to surface on another side or up higher, I tried spraying it lightly and not even wipe away. The results were also positive, it stopped the infection spot and dried it out as well. I used standard 3% from wagreens and a spare nail polish sprayer my lady had. Like a small tester perfume bottle. It never went away entirely but that shit worked wonders. I think I posted some pics in my first Uc grow of the stem injury and noted spraying the h202. Ill look and see..

GREAT info Hogan. Is that what was fucking with your UC?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damnnnn Cap that root ball is just madness....had me howling at the moon lol........those plants look sooooo nice love how you run your setup so clean and efficient......can't wait to see some more updates loving the pics!!!!

H

hogan400

My first round In the Uc I had a load of issues. Started with rapid rooter plugs trapping moisture on clones in my 3x3 table and never went away. I noticed it when dropped into the Uc. I couldnt figure out why my roots kept dying back. Too wet so I removed all the plug I could without disturbing root crown ya know. All but 5 snapped back quick. Those 5 a couple slooowly got better, and I had 3 to regularly spray with peroxide til the end to keep control of the rot. 1 of those 3 was my biggest single plant ever! (luck)

The start of this rd was bad bacteria from nutes or local water I think. I swapped nutes but the problem persisted because I feel it got too well established. Now with the tea, no problems at all my man! Since day 1 of tea addition I have not had a single problem other than my humidity smoking crack occasionally.Lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
My first round In the Uc I had a load of issues. Started with rapid rooter plugs trapping moisture on clones in my 3x3 table and never went away. I noticed it when dropped into the Uc. I couldnt figure out why my roots kept dying back. Too wet so I removed all the plug I could without disturbing root crown ya know. All but 5 snapped back quick. Those 5 a couple slooowly got better, and I had 3 to regularly spray with peroxide til the end to keep control of the rot. 1 of those 3 was my biggest single plant ever! (luck)

The start of this rd was bad bacteria from nutes or local water I think. I swapped nutes but the problem persisted because I feel it got too well established. Now with the tea, no problems at all my man! Since day 1 of tea addition I have not had a single problem other than my humidity smoking crack occasionally.Lol

I lost another plant. The only tardawg in there. i think i may lose a couple more. I have the dead animal rot smell white fuckin slime in the stem syndrome. I just went nuts with the h2o2 on the trunks per your advise. i will spray them every day from here on out, and hopefully they bounce back. the leaves went from being green 2 days ago, to starting to yellow here and there. I know thats a bad sign. After that, they just wilt and die.

The fucked up part is the roots are super white and healthy. the whole bucket is full of beautiful roots.

Next run I will not run the drippers 24/7. that was 100% my mistake. too wet.

H

hogan400

My stems were so rotten in spots, the shit was like a white glob of pus inside the stem split...when I seen it my heart skipped a beat. No shit, I thought it healed too, and later I noticed a little yellowing in leaves again and saw that glob again and it scared me. Give it good treating and wipe away. I kept the h2o2 from running down into the roots best I could with paper towels. Treat once it tonight and once in the morn, wiping the smelly fizz away. But give a couple days to heal/dry and see if it can by itself. I cleared all the hydroton and shit away from injury adding a small fan under the plant. When it came back on another plant I treated with 2-3 small sprays every few days. Worked super well.

Take note of depth of the injury after wiping away so you can track progress ya know..
No doubt mine would have died without it. You should see the same as I did. Areas without injury were totally fine and show no negative effects from spray. Good vibes to your garden from here bro.

H

hogan400

Oh yeah, same with the roots on my plants. Were healthy and white the entire time. Kinda tripped me out that the stem progressed so quick before I treated.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Oh yeah, same with the roots on my plants. Were healthy and white the entire time. Kinda tripped me out that the stem progressed so quick before I treated.

Bro my plants are week 6 of flower. So you saw them yellowing, had a huge pus filled trunk, and still saved the plants, correct?

I straight SOAKED the trunk with H2O2 3%. I made it puddle around the base so it would get in there. Before I applied anything, I noticed some white pus literally bubbling out of part of the rockwool like 3 inches form the stem. I'm gonna soak again tonight, and I'll soak every fuckin day if I have to. Shit I only got 2 weeks or so to go, and they were lookin so good.

Its times like this Im glad I decided to do half of my room coco to hedge my bets. Those colombian girls are blowing the fuck up with no problems..

Since I start in rockwool, the next round I will keep the rockwool elevated in teh hydroton., and use basket drippers in the bottom sides of the cube instead of the top. I will also shut the drippers off when the roots hit the water int he bucket.

H

hogan400

Yeah correct Cap, had pus oozing straight out of the trunk, bot 1.5" from the crown. On my worst lady it was horrible, figured she'd never make it! She also had a serious lean to her, out of the top of the net pot. Where she tarted to rot was at bad pressure point as well, she had all this weight, as the final 2 weeks came on it got worse. She started to actually bend at that spot under the total weight and the leaves yellowed more. The bend had me scared since the pus was on the back underneath it and was VERY difficult to get at. Thats when I had the idea to spray since It could cover what I couldnt see. Initially I was gonna use an eye dropper. The h2o2 got me thru with aid of a fan as well. I have a couple pics, if you want me to load em you may be able to see the progress and damage when you blow em up? I may still even have the stalks but not sure? I can look if youd like me to bro? Im gald to help. Your tea help for me was crucial to this run!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah correct Cap, had pus oozing straight out of the trunk, bot 1.5" from the crown. On my worst lady it was horrible, figured she'd never make it! She also had a serious lean to her, out of the top of the net pot. Where she tarted to rot was at bad pressure point as well, she had all this weight, as the final 2 weeks came on it got worse. She started to actually bend at that spot under the total weight and the leaves yellowed more. The bend had me scared since the pus was on the back underneath it and was VERY difficult to get at. Thats when I had the idea to spray since It could cover what I couldnt see. Initially I was gonna use an eye dropper. The h2o2 got me thru with aid of a fan as well. I have a couple pics, if you want me to load em you may be able to see the progress and damage when you blow em up? I may still even have the stalks but not sure? I can look if youd like me to bro? Im gald to help. Your tea help for me was crucial to this run!!

Still pouring on the h2o2. I don't need pics bro, but thank you for the kind offer. I'm just trying to keep these girls from crashing before the end of the line.

H

hogan400

Thats all you can do. It helped me to the end. They stop progression of yellowing and still fighting?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I think they will make it.

fingers-crossed-fi4ldo0v-167943-530-465.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom