carbo load and molasses together

• Thread starter banditxiv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well... short answer, yes, you can use it. Awfully expensive for OD if you're at any kind of scale at all, but there's really no reason why you can't combine them. Go easy the first time.

banditxiv

banditxiv

Will it make a difference if I combine them or just a waste of carbo load?.I been using just carbo load for my indoor and out for the last couple of years now with great results but someone was telling my my buds will get bigger if I use molasses instead.what do u guys suggest.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Will it make a difference if I combine them or just a waste of carbo load?.I been using just carbo load for my indoor and out for the last couple of years now with great results but someone was telling my my buds will get bigger if I use molasses instead.what do u guys suggest.
LOL, that is false information.

I want to make something extremely clear about carb/sugar products!

Sugar is used to FEED microbes...meaning this, doesn't matter what the sugar smells like it wont translate into the plant.

The microbes feed on the sugar and produce a SIMPLE CARB for the plant to use. The ONLY difference between sugars is the complexity, for example, specific forms of molasses are much more complex to break down then others. I use a sugar product called Aphrodites Extraction. The sugar source in it is Sucrose and Glucose, great thing about this product is that it's already been broken down by microbes and the carb product produced is now immediately ready for the plant to use.

Again sugar is sugar.

straincreation

straincreation

Eggsalad. Thats spot in there ^^^^domt waste your money double dosing it. Choose one imo. although i do use bud candy and molasses during last3 weeks of feed.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I personally would alternate. I also don't think that molasses necessarily makes buds (that much) bigger, definitely don't believe it makes them "sweeter" but I do believe adding sugars helps bring out... nuances, likely in the form(s) of terpenes, etc.
LOL, that is false information.

I want to make something extremely clear about carb/sugar products!

Sugar is used to FEED microbes...meaning this, doesn't matter what the sugar smells like it wont translate into the plant.

The microbes feed on the sugar and produce a SIMPLE CARB for the plant to use. The ONLY difference between sugars is the complexity, for example, specific forms of molasses are much more complex to break down then others. I use a sugar product called Aphrodites Extraction. The sugar source in it is Sucrose and Glucose, great thing about this product is that it's already been broken down by microbes and the carb product produced is now immediately ready for the plant to use.

Again sugar is sugar.
:) Yet, not all sugars are the same. We have dextrose fructose glucose sucrose lactose ose ose ose ose. And! Plants can actually take up some sugar molecules directly through roots, IIRC sucrose is used in many studies of such.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

the big advantage of carboload over molasses to that carboload is clean. molasses makes a giant mess everytime you use it

im an organic gardner but im kinda ocd about cleaning stuff. i fucking hate molasses. it makes everything sticky and gunky.

tots worth the extra $ to me just so i dont have to wash my hands every 30 seconds when im tryn to water

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

the big advantage of carboload over molasses to that carboload is clean. molasses makes a giant mess everytime you use it

im an organic gardner but im kinda ocd about cleaning stuff. i fucking hate molasses. it makes everything sticky and gunky.

tots worth the extra $ to me just so i dont have to wash my hands every 30 seconds when im tryn to water
The most incredible food for bennies I've used is protein crumblies by Earth Magic.....it is to molasses what pasta is to snickers
Peace and chicken grease

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm about to cut back a lrg fig tree-- could I take the branches and chip them, mabey boil them and then run that water with tea. I guess my question is could the sugars from the chippings replace molasses?

straincreation

straincreation

Ciringe keeps it clean, atleast for mixing.
happy farmin;)

Top Bottom