Caregiver is pitching a tent!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what's up, Ken! U know how to pitch a tent, bro. Lol. Get that shit up and let's get things goin. I need to get a Pollen Chucking tent setup as well. Let me know, if u need anything.

vaporedout

vaporedout

from mustache hash to pitchin tents........ king of TMI :)

shit, game over if your goin indoor.... im pullin up a seat to see this shit. good luck

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
well, turns out that tent is huge! It had like 40 poles 5 different sizes its 7 x7 x7 and I dont have quite that much room :(
and I dont want to run 2 lights

But, he gave me two tents! :)

This one was easy and its just 4 feet square by 6ft tall
It will have to do for now

Tentup
DAT

DAT

Good Luck Caregiver! that tent looks awesome. your going to grow some sick dankiedy dank in there , I can smell the magic already. Please don't keep me in suspense any longer ,What you going to GROW?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
well, I have these teen moms that I need to transplant to bigger pots and take cuts
They are going on 24 hours light for a bit, then for the flip, Im going to put a 1000k light in there at 50% to start.and slowly crank it up to 1000w
I have a couple GSC and a Wifi and aTrue OG a Tropicoma , a Grape invader and a bubba kush
and an Avatar :D couple small super skunk and seedlings that are gunna get tossed if they dont start growing soon
Tent1stcrop

I have to buy some soil tomorrow!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
well, turns out that tent is huge! It had like 40 poles 5 different sizes its 7 x7 x7 and I dont have quite that much room :(
and I dont want to run 2 lights

But, he gave me two tents! :)

This one was easy and its just 4 feet square by 6ft tall
It will have to do for now
U can do some damage wit a 4x6 space (I say 2 600s )indoor. Good luck Ken.

Confu

Top Bottom