Caregiver is pitching a tent!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Great work Ken! I'm doing my first (non half assed) indoor right now as well and I must say that your tent is looking amazing. Some of my girls are around the same flowering progress as your ladies- (i'm at 48 days on RomXXX) you've got some nice girth on em! Especially digging on that superskunk, she's a looker. Keep them updates a rollin'.

CBDMN

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks CBDemon :)
I need to get this skunk dialed in and it will be something special. Im sure of it
I cant describe the smell she gives off...it's a different smell than anything Ive grown before
Not fruity, no chemical smell, no pine,not earthy like bubbakush and cookies at all
It's a really Clean smell...I cant wait to share it with someone that can describe it better than I can.
Supperskunkplant47days

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hmmmmm.... I'm thinkin a pet skunk that got her funky sprayers removed<<<< (not even sure if that's possible) then the pet skunk got took 2 the dog groomers & got a nice wash & even a Lil bow in her ear...LOL

is that how the plant smells?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hmmmmm.... I'm thinkin a pet skunk that got her funky sprayers removed<<<< (not even sure if that's possible) then the pet skunk got took 2 the dog groomers & got a nice wash & even a Lil bow in her ear...LOL

is that how the plant smells?
Lmao! :woot: Maybe..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice looking nugs, Kenny! That Skunk is stacked, bro. I def need that cut in the Funk Lab. Ur killin' that tent, bro. Keep up the great work.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice job ken
That looks tasty
how does she smell?
Thanks for looking Waayne :)
She smells like fruit with some chemical/fuel mixed in there.
The outdoor coma got a lot louder after the cure..smelled like fruit wine :)

Nice looking nugs, Kenny! That Skunk is stacked, bro. I def need that cut in the Funk Lab. Ur killin' that tent, bro. Keep up the great work.

Thanks For dropping in Rival.:)
I will be lucky to get a half gram a watt...but Im happy how its comming out anyway
.....Those guys never said the Skunk was on lock so, come over and get one! :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hello caregiverken, I wanted to compliment your garden and growing skills. Kudos!
Thanks Orcaman :)
Im a slow learner..but Im getting there...slowly...lol..
Ive been reading the THC Farmer for 3 years...I figured it was time for a tent grow.
But I dont know if im going to do it again..

These will be the harvest pics..:)
I turned off the grow light for the Grape invaders and Avatar photos
And took the Super skunk and the Tropicoma out in the sun for their last photos

Skunkplant55days
Superskunktop55days
Superskunk55days
Tropicomaplant55days
3rdtroptop55day
Othertroptop55
Troptop55
Tropicomatops55days
Grapeinvader55 days