Caregiver is pitching a tent!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I remembered I bought this tiny heater for my wife a while back... and just found it in the cupboard.
She uses a bigger one now..and I think its going to be perfect for a tent!..it has a thermostat! :)
Tentheater119

Now I just have to watch the temps and dial in in :)
under the skirt flick next :)

Last edited:
ftwendy

ftwendy

I remembered I bought this tiny heater for my wife a while back... and just found it in the cupboard.
She uses a bigger one now..and I think its going to be perfect for a tent!..it has a thermostat! :)
View attachment 370177
Now I just have to watch the temps and dial in in :)
under the skirt flick next :)

Careful with that setup man..... got my inner fire marshall bill goin nuts here lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Careful with that setup man..... got my inner fire marshall bill goin nuts here lol
Thanks..I am keeping an eye on it..there is nothing flamable near it (cept the tent)
and the heater shuts off, if its tipped over
What looks scary about it?

im going to go see if it worked now...

edit to add.. the light just came on and It's 75 in there! :woot:
the high temp was 79...so far, so good! :)

Last edited:
urbanfog

urbanfog

may have to rig something like that, lights on temps are fine 77-80 but lights out get cooooold. Was thinking about one of the "oil" radiator style heaters but adding even the lowest 750 watt setting has me worried about more power consumption

ftwendy

ftwendy

Thanks..I am keeping an eye on it..there is nothing flamable near it (cept the tent)
and the heater shuts off, if its tipped over
What looks scary about it?
:)

The setup looks like it will work fine, and it looks like it will start a fire. Both. lol :)

drbombay

drbombay

do you have a seed heat mat? really a bit of warmth at the roots is all you need. set the temp to 65* or so. also put a piece of foam insulation board under it all.

Gatelee

Gatelee

What's up Ken! I've been following your outdoor for a long time now. Can't wait to see what you can do indoors! I'll be watching this one for sure.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Hey CGKen, I just did a little FF'ing through this here Diary, I didn't see it earlier:asshat:. Glad to see you know you have a place here Ken, you're a great gardener and I can say I appreciate your input. It's addictive once you get going, huh? I started by poppin two beans at a time and maybe a clone or two if I could get em sprouted, now I'm getting ready to rent out some space, I just made another 45 clones and they all are rooting:headphone:, on top of the 45 I had made four weeks ago currently in 1 gallons. A farm would be great right about now or an outdoor greenhouse. I love that greenhouse you built too, I'm getting ideas. Around my area you can grow all year long, I had a sativa outside I clipped at Christmas and it came out great. I thought my avatar was pretty cute but dammit you just can't beat a baby otter!:drowning: you evil genius!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey CGKen, I just did a little FF'ing through this here Diary, I didn't see it earlier:asshat:. Glad to see you know you have a place here Ken, you're a great gardener and I can say I appreciate your input. It's addictive once you get going, huh? I started by poppin two beans at a time and maybe a clone or two if I could get em sprouted, now I'm getting ready to rent out some space, I just made another 45 clones and they all are rooting:headphone:, on top of the 45 I had made four weeks ago currently in 1 gallons. A farm would be great right about now or an outdoor greenhouse. I love that greenhouse you built too, I'm getting ideas. Around my area you can grow all year long, I had a sativa outside I clipped at Christmas and it came out great. I thought my avatar was pretty cute but dammit you just can't beat a baby otter!:drowning: you evil genius!!
:woot:
thanks for that reply Dee :) thanks for kind words too!
I absolutely Love this plant

Cannabis gives off a vibration that make us want to grow it!!

I thought about stopping but I can't
I can't even stop posting and taking photos and reading about the plant
I'm hooked big time

And I'm like that otter, I want to show everyone my baby's :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
What's up Ken! I've been following your outdoor for a long time now. Can't wait to see what you can do indoors! I'll be watching this one for sure.
Thanks Gatelee :) wish me luck
I have tried flowering in a closet once. I got mites and it was too hot
I'm going to try harder this time :) to make sure they stay happy

Gatelee

Gatelee

No luck needed you got this! Lol sounds like my first time in a tent but I got mites and powdery mildew.

On the cloning subject: Have you ever cloned in coco? 100% of my clones root in coco. I don't use any other method anymore. You look like you've got things handled though

green bastard

green bastard

all is well!....love those SB's ...likes toppin those girls to by the looks of things....that the only cuts your gonna be makin to that plant?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
No luck needed you got this! Lol sounds like my first time in a tent but I got mites and powdery mildew.

On the cloning subject: Have you ever cloned in coco? 100% of my clones root in coco. I don't use any other method anymore. You look like you've got things handled though
no Ive never used coco..but I might someday
My ph was too high...after I bought some ph down and some Azos..my problems were solved..Im getting plenty of rooted cuts now :)

all is well!....love those SB's ...likes toppin those girls to by the looks of things....that the only cuts your gonna be makin to that plant?
Im shaving legs down low because its crowed in there..
and I relized a couple days ago that I still had the MH bulb in there,:banghead:
So I put a HPS in its on 75% power...not very bright...really yellow..compared to the MH
Tent123

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
lookin good ken!...gonna be fighting you way through a jungle in no time!
Thanks Green , I like Jungles :)
one last flick for the day...lol
I have the warm air from light in the tent blowing onto the other plants under a 400w....lol
seems to be working
400w123

These out greww the T5's ................ ................... Should I turn that mirror around? ^^^^^^​
I need to get a big tray like I see you guys use..and switch that out to a 1000w soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom