Caregiversken's Bubba Gold

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Nice work ken, hope you dealt with them hoppers from a while back ok. Your Bush is awesome! i think you'd have a bit more succes with the ladies if you gave um a brazilian wax hear and there tho;) . But still awesome work man, love the boxes outdoors; KEEP ROCKIN BROTHA!!! :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Bubba Kush X Himalayan Gold

My own cross :hi

@3 days
almost a year later...o_O This will be the 1st Summer that I have flowered Bubba Gold.
I did flower in the winter and spring...But this is the 1st summer.

The Him. Gold Crosses are all late blommers...So was the Him Gold.

But looks like we finnaly have some Bubba Gold Buds sets

This is the bed...
BGbed9 15

and these are the twins

BGtwins9 15

Id say 6 more weeks maybe?....Hope it dont rain...but I do hope it gets cold :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice work ken, hope you dealt with them hoppers from a while back ok. Your Bush is awesome! i think you'd have a bit more succes with the ladies if you gave um a brazilian wax hear and there tho;) . But still awesome work man, love the boxes outdoors; KEEP ROCKIN BROTHA!!! :D
Thanks Bro!! :)...
Im still Killing Grasshoppers by hand:mad: ...every day...I rip their heads off. bout 5 or 6 a day

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
looking like some real monsters there ken:D

Thanks AllDaze :)
Yesterday, My wife was in the garden and said they smelled like Bubba Kush! I said that was the Goal!
I love the smell of Bubba but I dont smoke it cause it puts me to sleep...I dont need help sleeeping..
I need help staying awake...lol

I got really lucky with this cross...the Buzz works great for me...Very Uplifting!..

and That was from spring flowers..
I have high hopes for the summer flowers :D

S

swisscheese

Huge plants that smell like bubba! I remember when you first made this cross and am glad to see things turn out in your favor! And you have the cali summer sun shine.

Chobble

Chobble

I got a cut of CGK's Bubba gold. Its a mean mean strain I really like the smoke. It's a really pleasant hybrid with the best of both worlds relating to the smoke. It just keeps growing and growing and is really is to leaf (A really nice characteristic on bigger variety's).

IMG 00562

Chobble

IMG 00551
420alldaze

420alldaze

Thanks AllDaze :)
Yesterday, My wife was in the garden and said they smelled like Bubba Kush! I said that was the Goal!
I love the smell of Bubba but I dont smoke it cause it puts me to sleep...I dont need help sleeeping..
I need help staying awake...lol

I got really lucky with this cross...the Buzz works great for me...Very Uplifting!..

and That was from spring flowers..
I have high hopes for the summer flowers :D
always good to hear that it smells like what its supposed too...lol i bet its some of the best buds around, because of all the love you put into your work. very nice brother:)

urbanfog

urbanfog

man, if I didn't have so much respect for you, Id be jealous. I love learning from your threads Ken, makes me strive to become a better gardener and person

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Awesome. Massive. So exciting, and rewarding, to watch your own beans grow.
Thanks Man, it really is..and I really got lucky with this cross I love the fruity smell and uplifting high!
this year it smells a little like pineapple lifesavers!(my wife said so)

man, if I didn't have so much respect for you, Id be jealous. I love learning from your threads Ken, makes me strive to become a better gardener and person

Thanks:) Growing this plant has made me wanna be a better person too.
So therapeutic!! :D

I am going to go out and try to get a full plant shot of the twins;)

Top Bottom