Casey Jones x OG Chocolate Thai Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

Awesome, looks great. Will be nice to see how they develop.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah those look good. How are they now

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Billy, Very nice! Plants are looking great! Nice seed drop, too! I am liking all the sativas! Thank you! monkey5

Billygoat

Billygoat

Awesome, looks great. Will be nice to see how they develop.
I'm looking forward to it. Man, I'm already talking to them and telling them to fill up already, because I'm ready to smoke their ass. lolol Smelling real good.

Yeah those look good. How are they now
Thanks, that was a picture the other day. Doing the same.

Billy, Very nice! Plants are looking great! Nice seed drop, too! I am liking all the sativas! Thank you! monkey5

Thanks, they are happy. I need to hit them with a tea soon. I'm final getting this organic soil growing. Kind of thinking maybe I should have went to a 5 gallon container, but they are doing well. 3 of them need daily watering. They are sucking up the water.

Ya, it was a big seed drop. I've been promising it for a long time now and with my health. I just had to do it and get people seeds for planting outdoors. I'm the Sativa guy. lolol If my health pans out. Wait till I get moved and in my new greenhouse. Then I'm going to fire up all those other Thai's I've been holding on to. Plus, that pure Vietnames I got from Ray Davis. Those should do well, but I'm personally looking forward to those old Cherry Thai seeds. Yummy.
Later,
BG

Thanks for all the support everyone.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I ordered a pack of these beans 2day. Can't wait to see what these produce. Sounds like a killer x. Thanx Billygoat! Hope u feel better bro. I bet those cherry Thai will be fire also. I would love to x those wit some sour d. Keep up the hard work.

J

jediSD

im puttin all these outside as soon as they pop. but man I got a boner when you said you had some cherry thai seeds.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning everyone,

thanks for the support. Glad to hear those are going to run these. I'm already loving the smell. I'm really looking forward to running these outdoors also. I really feel these are going to get really big outdoors. I would top to get a wider plant with many tops.

Here's some updated pictures. They are doing well. Starting to filling in some. I'm guessing all this month and next. Once we get into next month. I'll have a general idea when they should be done. These are in 3 gallon containers. Growing all organic, using some Biobizz bloom and some other organic goodies.

Resin is already forming pretty good. So, that's a really good sign. Smell is Chocolate to Chocolate Diesel. They are drinking allot and have to almost water them daily. Should have used 5 gallon container's, but then they would have been out of control.

I'm running some clones in hydro now. I'm also testing some Bushmaster on them and seeing if I can control the height some. I'll get picture of those later. Thanks again for all the support and take care.
Later,
BG

Group_5-10.JPG

LITTLE_GIRL.JPG

Close_Up3.JPG

MARTA

MARTA

I'm so glad I was able to snag a pack of these!

I can't wait for your Cherry Thai gear to drop. :inlove

Billygoat

Billygoat

I'm so glad I was able to snag a pack of these!

I can't wait for your Cherry Thai gear to drop. :inlove

Ya, these are turning out very nice. I'm really liking them allot. Just wish I had time to get some outdoors, but didn't have the time to prep a location for them. I'll be running these in my greenhouse for sure. Can't wait to see how well them do in some big containers.

The smell is just some nice. One is more on the D side then the others, but she still smells nice. Two are smelling like chocolate with a sweetness. I still have other plants to run. They are in the mix now, but in a ebb/flo table and hydro. Will see if there is anything special in those.

As for the Cherry Thai. Ya, I've been waiting a long time and so has others. These are from Reeferman's old stock. Got three packs, so I'll be able to really work those into a pheno.

Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Really nice grow. Were these plants in the photo topped?

Thanks. These are untopped. I kind of wish I did, but I'm going to run these a couple of times and play with them some. This updated picture is of the next run in hydro. As you can see. They are clones with their lower branches all shaved off. This is to promote more energy to the tops and not waste anything on the lower branches. These are of other clones also. I can't remember how many females, but I'm going to run them all and make my own selection to hang on to for a bit.

These are in Hydroton and feeding them some PBP Bloom with some Calmag. I'll use some boost of either Koolbloom or some Madfarmer.

Here's also a picture of a cut I got from a buddy in Garberville. Pineapple Cheese and no! This isn't from any seeds on the market. This from the UK cheese cut crosses with some hawaiian Pineapple male. So, before people start wondering. Lovely cut and smell like pineapple from the start.

Well, that's about it. Grow is doing well. I'm happy with the results so far. Can't wait to see what the hydro does also. Thanks for all the support.
Take care,
BG

CJxCT_Hydro.JPG

Pineapple_Cheese.JPG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Here's a couple of pictures. The ones in soil are doing good. Had some issues with PH and the girls got locked out, but they are doing ok now. Smell is getting very strong. Smell is all over the place. Diesel, Chocolate, sweet lemon candy. I think everyone will be very happy with these. Lot's to choose from. One thing is for sure. The resin forms very well on these.

The hydro girls are doing well. Again, had some ph issues. For some reason, the ph dropped down to 4.3 and had a cal problem, but they are doing well. I think these will do well and fill in nicely.

It's been a long day and I'm tired. Will awesome questions and post more tomorrow.
Take care,
BG
5-27_CJCT.JPG

5-27_CJCT1.JPG

X

x0mb13

These look so amazing I gotta get my posts up so I can get a pack of these and show some support for your ass :)

Billygoat

Billygoat

These look so amazing I gotta get my posts up so I can get a pack of these and show some support for your ass :)

Thanks, the Hydro plants are filling in faster then the soil ones did. I'm still new to the whole organic soil stuff, so I'm sure I did something wrong. Over all, the soil girls are doing well. I'm going to cut them down a little early, since they are slowing down and I've got a event to tend.

I think the hydro girls are going to do really well. They are frosting up already and filling in well. I will say this and it was my mistake. I should have grown the soil girls in either 3-5 gallon containers. The 1.6 gallon containers just root bounded and they suffered from it. Over all, I think they did well. I'll get a few pictures before I cut the soil girls down.

Thanks for the support and good luck to those who grow these or any of the others.
Take care,
BG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
hey my friend>>I am really jiving this cross here ya did:)
got me looking haha>>I like the real time log that your doing of your project<<

Tell me about that pineapple cheese brah:icon_cookie:>>I sure would like to hit some of that:makeup

gtd:passingjoint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Looking good Billy, I think I might have ti grab a pack :)

Morning, ya these are doing pretty good and I'm liking them so far. They grow pretty easy and really no problems. As long as you don't mess up. I should have placed them in at least 3 gallon containers, but lesson learned. They clone pretty easy also. No issues what's so every. Roots pop in 5 days and most of them if not all are blown up in 7-10 days. I've been spraying them with some new Aussie cloning nuts and it's been working well. Been keeping them health and not burning up the energy in the leaves, before they get roots, so over all. I'm very happy with these.

I think everyone is going to like these allot. They will also yield nicely and that's a plus. Good luck with the seeds. If you buy some. Thanks for dropping by.
Take care,
BG
hey my friend>>I am really jiving this cross here ya did:)
got me looking haha>>I like the real time log that your doing of your project<<

Tell me about that pineapple cheese brah:icon_cookie:>>I sure would like to hit some of that:makeup

gtd:passingjoint:

Hey Danny,

long time, been meaning to contact you, but been busy with allot these days. Thanks for stopping by. I'm liking these allot and think they can yield up there with Joe's cut. The Chocolate Thai is a good yielder also. I need to get these in the greenhouse next year and kill them. I'm going to work this cross some more and this is just the start of these. Ya, the time line was key. It's hard selling seeds these days and you got to have as much info as you can and pictures to back it up. Plus, I like keeping people informed. The hydro girls are already out pacing the soil girls. I think on the third run. I should have them someone dialed, but I'm running around 8 different females and it's a job sometimes.

As for the Pineapple Cheese. I got this from one of my buddies in Redway. You know how those guys throw down. lol. Any ways, I don't know the back grown on it. Don't know what was used for the Pineapple or if the cheese was the UK cut or from Budda Seeds. This plant isn't doing as good as I like. I was suck with some old used soil and I think I locked them out, but GOD! Do they shoot nice roots really fast and grows super fast and strong. I've got some nice plants in the holding and will run some again and really see how these do.

I'm going to do a thread, but if your heading to the 2011 Hightimes Medical Cup. I'll be there sharing a booth and all ;) So, if you swing by. You can sample some of these. I'm going to cut everything down soon and get to drying. It won't have a real cue, but you will get an idea and it will still be good. Been hitting them with water already.

Hit me up if your going to the event.
Take care,
BG

High74

High74

I just bought two packs of Oriental Express and two packs of the Casey Jones X Chocolate Thai. Ill keep ya updated Billy.

Once again thanks bro for making this possible.

Keep up the great work :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got some of these coming in as well, Billy. These girls r looking good. I can't wait together this strain growing. Sure fire winner! Thanx for all the hard work bro. See ya at the cup!

Billygoat

Billygoat

I just bought two packs of Oriental Express and two packs of the Casey Jones X Chocolate Thai. Ill keep ya updated Billy.

Once again thanks bro for making this possible.

Keep up the great work :)

Thanks for the support and good luck with those. I know you will be very happy with them. I know I am.
Take care,
BG

I got some of these coming in as well, Billy. These girls r looking good. I can't wait together this strain growing. Sure fire winner! Thanx for all the hard work bro. See ya at the cup!

Thanks for the support. These are a nice cross and I'm going to work this one some more. Just got to figure out which ones to keep. I'm going to cut these in the soil down early. Will have some at the event. Swing by and let me know who you are and I'll make sure you get a taste.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom