casey jones x vietnam black.

• Thread starter lolamilans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

daddymexbricks

Good luck with the finish! Haven't seen many grows on these crosses!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Good luck and let me tell you. They are going to love the Spanish weather. Your in for a real treat. You shouldn't have any issues with bring them to full term. Can't wait to see what that spanish sun does to these. Best of luck and I'll be following along. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

lolamilans

lolamilans

Good luck and let me tell you. They are going to love the Spanish weather. Your in for a real treat. You shouldn't have any issues with bring them to full term. Can't wait to see what that spanish sun does to these. Best of luck and I'll be following along. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG
Thank you for his interest.
I live in the south.
Mediterranean climate.
Neighbor africa north. (Morrocan)
It is waited a dry autumn.
With temperatures in wheel it has 25/30gr
..:icon_animal26::hi

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thank you for his interest.
I live in the south.
Mediterranean climate.
Neighbor africa north. (Morrocan)
It is waited a dry autumn.
With temperatures in wheel it has 25/30gr
..:icon_animal26::hi

I know the area pretty well. I visited when I was in the Army and I also looked into moving to el palmar spain, but the country will not let me live there. Got a cannabis change that would make it very hard for me to move there, so I gave up on trying.

I sure do love Granada and Seville. Never made it up north, but I wanted to. Some good surfing in spain. That's one of the reason I looked into moving there. Plus, it's a quick flight to almost any country in EU.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us. I'm sure you will be very happy with these.
Take care,
BG

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

That plant looks happy and healthy, with the spanish sun and a little care you should have some primo smoke. Good luck

mal

Billygoat

Billygoat

casey j. x vietnam black:mad0233:

Looking good! Glad to see someone growing these. Got me why more aren't running these. Looks like they are staying small. That's really good, but yield will be small. You will get some nice smoke for sure. They do look happy and thanks for sharing the pictures. If you can and it's not a bother. Could you take a picture or two. Before you cut them down. Want to see how they turn out in those containers.

Thanks for sharing the pictures and info. Hope you enjoy the smoke.
Take care,
BG

J

johnnynitro

I just cut down my Viet Nam Black x Casey Jones Good yeild Very tall Some of the most vigoris & healthy plants I have ever grown ! Will grow Billy Goat seeds ANYTIME!!! Sorry I don't have any pics! THANKS B.G.

Billygoat

Billygoat

I just cut down my Viet Nam Black x Casey Jones Good yeild Very tall Some of the most vigoris & healthy plants I have ever grown ! Will grow Billy Goat seeds ANYTIME!!! Sorry I don't have any pics! THANKS B.G.

Glad you liked them. I try to do my best. How tall where they and what do you think you yielded? Thanks for the support and glad you liked them. Now, hang on for the ride. Enjoy the smoke.
Take care,
BG

lolamilans

lolamilans

big surprise.
vigorous outstanding individuals .......
amount of resin quality.
trichomes great ...........
interesting variety undoubtedly ..........
enter next season stronger garden with several crosses mine.
casey x vietnam.
vietnam x Jamaica Blue Mountain.(lam.cannabiogen)
vietnam x purpurea tichinese(swazi)
I promise to report.
I love Asia.
gran trabajo.......señor macho cabrio...enhorabuena

Fotos 1068
Fotos 1066
Fotos 1070
Billygoat

Billygoat

big surprise.
vigorous outstanding individuals .......
amount of resin quality.
trichomes great ...........
interesting variety undoubtedly ..........
enter next season stronger garden with several crosses mine.
casey x vietnam.
vietnam x Jamaica Blue Mountain.(lam.cannabiogen)
vietnam x purpurea tichinese(swazi)
I promise to report.
I love Asia.
gran trabajo.......señor macho cabrio...enhorabuena

Looking good there lolamilans. Glad to see the girl is looking good. I hope you don't mind me using your pictures. Trying to collect as many of all the crosses. Let me know if it's a problem.

Your girl sure does look nice. Glad to see the resin coming on also. What's the smell of her now? You sure do have a nice line up for next year. I see your a big fan of the sativa's also. Wait till you see some of the pure form stuff I'll be coming out with late next year. Once, I finally move and get my new greenhouse up. Your going to see some nice pure lines. Along, with some old stuff.

Thanks again for the pictures and info. Can't wait to see this girl finish up and get a smoke report from you. Nice to see grow's like yours doing well. Thanks for sharing.
Take care,
BG

B

blue-dreamer

whats your best head-trip strain BG? I thought I read one of your posts and u said there was a strain that scared u, I want some of that! I want to trip out

Billygoat

Billygoat

lolamilans, she sure is looking good. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Does she happen to have a mango smell or tropical smell to her? The pure form Vietnam Black smells tropical mango and is awesome.

Your doing a great job. Let me know how she turns out in the end. Thanks again.
Take care,
BG

Blue dreamer, the cross your talking about. Is my Bangkok Betty. It not only scared the hell out of me but 3-4 others as well and they are heavy smokers. Plus, if you know Wallyduck. His mates downunder really liked her allot. I won't smoke her in her pure form.

Texas Kid grew some out last year. Had one girl that didn't finish and pulled 5lbs if I remember right. Can't remember what he thought of her. Don't want to side track this thread.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey lolamilans,

that girl is really looking good. Wish she was yielding a little bit better, but I think you'll get a nice amount for the container size. I see the color is coming in on her. Nice to see some of that Black and Purple. When do you think your going to take them down?

I bet she's starting to smell really nice about now. I see the resin is looking really good. Thanks for sharing the pictures and info. I hope your happy with the end results. Thanks again and have a nice holiday.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom