Casper OG-Archive Seed Bank

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Tester-blazer
Strain-Casper OG#1(Ghost OG x Face-off OG)
Grower-Waayne
Breeder-Archive Genetics
Method Smoked-glass/zig zags

Smell
Dominant- OG funk
Associated-OG funk/slight fuely

Taste
Dominant-smooth OG
Associated- fuely OG

Harsh/smoothness-9
Cough factor-none

Buzz
Profile-70%head 30%body
Potency-9
Duration-2.5hrs
Use-anytime
Munchies-oh yeah

Casper OG #1 is some super tasting OG funk meds great nugz typical Waayne nugz super nice dense and meaty, that wonderful OG funk fuel on break up then the flavor when you blaze it is great very much reminds me of TK with a great buzz very potent but allows you to still be able to function maybe not function normal but function somewhat, great meds for PTSD for me helped out with anxiety and sleep, Great cross Archive Genetics and Grown to perfection or close to it by Waayne!
Casper og archive seed bank
Casper og archive seed bank 2

urban1026835

urban1026835

@stickyfing3rs quite a few places, just hit up his website and he has vendor links

O

organiclover

I have 5 different phenos flowering from seed. three are more sativa dominant. I can't wait - will post pics once further along.

Looks like fire Waayne !

canadaseed

canadaseed

do u find this smoke gives a more introverted effect or extroverted effect? I suffer from slight PTSD so ur description of it being helpful interests me. I've had certain strains that literally washed away my PTSD never noted them tho. so if i can find this in seed might be really worth it. u find this weed gets u up and moving lots of energy?

blazer

blazer

do u find this smoke gives a more introverted effect or extroverted effect? I suffer from slight PTSD so ur description of it being helpful interests me. I've had certain strains that literally washed away my PTSD never noted them tho. so if i can find this in seed might be really worth it. u find this weed gets u up and moving lots of energy?
Hey @canadaseed that's for checking out report glad it possibly will help someone out,awesome. Have not found one that erases my symptoms but helps dull the effects of PTSD Definitely helps with sleep which helps and doesn't Increase my anxiety The buzz kinda knumbs out that,like the potency on this one not to knock down but still a head ringer hope that helps!

R

redlife215

I got my man grabbing me the faceoff bx, the sourd x faceoff and the valley girl. I'm on my franchise, archive, and exotic twist right now. Thanks for posting pics up this post is the reason I called my man in socal and had him grab these for me.

Gyreman

Gyreman

For what it's worth, any of the sativa dominant strains work for me. I hit that before sleeping along with a couple milligrams of Prazosin...aka Minipress. Really quite the miracle. I hadn't had a decent night sleep for 30 years before that - and that's no exaggeration. I was highly skeptical and only got my mmj card after my physician son made me try some sativa edibles. I slept crazy hours for a month straight. Prazosin is all the rage in PTSD tx - but too much of it and I couldn't work as I was slurring words - so I had to back way off. The sativa made all the difference in the mix - no nightmares now at all, way less attacks during the day, and the few there are come way toned down. I pass that along partly I suppose as I think people don't understand the phenomenon much, and like me, may underestimate the benefit of the mmj. Wish there was a way to say thanks to all the pioneers of the effort here.

blazer

blazer

For what it's worth, any of the sativa dominant strains work for me. I hit that before sleeping along with a couple milligrams of Prazosin...aka Minipress. Really quite the miracle. I hadn't had a decent night sleep for 30 years before that - and that's no exaggeration. I was highly skeptical and only got my mmj card after my physician son made me try some sativa edibles. I slept crazy hours for a month straight. Prazosin is all the rage in PTSD tx - but too much of it and I couldn't work as I was slurring words - so I had to back way off. The sativa made all the difference in the mix - no nightmares now at all, way less attacks during the day, and the few there are come way toned down. I pass that along partly I suppose as I think people don't understand the phenomenon much, and like me, may underestimate the benefit of the mmj. Wish there was a way to say thanks to all the pioneers of the effort here.
Awesome yeah I weened myself off the prazosin Myself hate the nightmares but trying to cut down on all the meds, but the dankness does help for some like me some docs are slowly realizing its benefits compared to all he Ill side affects of meds even though the VA hands are tied when it comes to old maryjane glad you found what works for you @canadaseed good luck with all bro!
That looks reDonkulous! Just wicked!
Yeah it does he just has that magic touch!
Killer description Blazer! Sounds mouth watering! Looks like Waayne rocked it to perfection again!
Yep it's some great smoke @DC105 thanks for check it out, Yup @waayne is consistently knocking em out the park!

Top Bottom