Casper OG-Archive Seed Bank

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Big thanks to all who posted their own experience the Casper OG, I've been trying to convince myself to get my pack of caspers crackalackin and its lookin like that's gunna be happening after the positive feedback I've read here

Tepictoton

Tepictoton

Got one girl out of six seeds...looking really good at day 63, wonder how long you let yours go for? Thinking of taking it down in about one week time, trichome heads are turning milky and first amber has been spotted.

Seems like a different pheno, the main colla on this one is amazing, hard as a rock...

Last pictures are from Stink Bomb from Archives. Got 3 ladies out of 3 free seeds from this one, two phenos are the same, with main smell being sweet, the other girl is a distinct pheno with the same sweet smell, but a distinct chemy kind of smell lingering in the background. My guess is a bit more of the father is shining through in this one. This pheno does seem to be producing a lot less then the other two girls. Has strange twisted leaves all over, yet seems to be healthy. These might come down a bit before the casper...

IMG 0477
IMG 0478
IMG 0470
IMG 0480
kds710

kds710

Got one girl out of six seeds...looking really good at day 63, wonder how long you let yours go for? Thinking of taking it down in about one week time, trichome heads are turning milky and first amber has been spotted.

Seems like a different pheno, the main colla on this one is amazing, hard as a rock...

Last pictures are from Stink Bomb from Archives. Got 3 ladies out of 3 free seeds from this one, two phenos are the same, with main smell being sweet, the other girl is a distinct pheno with the same sweet smell, but a distinct chemy kind of smell lingering in the background. My guess is a bit more of the father is shining through in this one. This pheno does seem to be producing a lot less then the other two girls. Has strange twisted leaves all over, yet seems to be healthy. These might come down a bit before the casper...

Just put one of my two Casper females into 12-12 yesterday. Fucking shsme that the orher 10 seedings were burnt to a crisp from i believe was the p.h. levels

Top Bottom