Casper Og & Wifi Alien

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

After 100% germ rate w/my first pack of White Fire Alien they have all sprouted and have not done much more than that so I've decided to crack this 2nd pack that i got for free from attitude. Theyr nice big striped beans so i gave them a light scuff and put them in the old faithful moist paper towel. If these dont show up to play i have one more pack (fire alien white, same thing im told) that i prolly wont fuck with. Anyway since I couldnt decide on which pack to germinate between mainly WiFiA and Archive's Casper OG I said fuck it n went with both to lessen my chances of more disappointment so here we go!
Casper og  wifi alien
Casper og  wifi alien 2

Casper OG beans

G gnome

G gnome

After 100% germ rate w/my first pack of White Fire Alien they have all sprouted and have not done much more than that so I've decided to crack this 2nd pack that i got for free from attitude. Theyr nice big striped beans so i gave them a light scuff and put them in the old faithful moist paper towel. If these dont show up to play i have one more pack (fire alien white, same thing im told) that i prolly wont fuck with. Anyway since I couldnt decide on which pack to germinate between mainly WiFiA and Archive's Casper OG I said fuck it n went with both to lessen my chances of more disappointment so here we go!View attachment 503101 View attachment 503102
Casper OG beans
looks like fun. Pullin up a chair

G gnome

G gnome

Hey thanks for droppin in fellas. Gnome was it you that had a similar problem with wifi alien? Germing just fine but sorta stalling not long after breaking surface?
no sir you got the wrong gnome lol

kds710

kds710

Well alright then sorry for the confusion my friend either way I do recall somebody saying they had the same thing happen w/their wifi alien. Hope this 2nd pack lives up to the ograskal hype which has been dying down as far as I can tell

kds710

kds710

No apologies necessary my brother. Im stoked to see how the casper goes for ya. Just about to start flowering some archive gear myself.
What'd you grab for beans? Hell yes I'm definitely pumped to see the Casper OG I've been going through the usual seed junky process of not knowing what to buy next and/or what to pop that I already have but these ones have been callin my name for some time now
I done the wifi alien freebies from tude,3 out of 5 popped,all females,all 3 keepers!im talking high grade a + weed,good luck,76
That's what I like to hear homie u got any flicks of that grade a+?

kds710

kds710

Im doin rudeboi and codeblue
Nice, nice. Get those seeds crackalackin G ! I've yet to come across any negative feedback on doc's gear thus far and I have a good feeling the Casper is to be just the first of several of his creations to grace my grow room. I'm on the hunt for that gas when it comes to this strain and I remember a thread where @waayne has said there are some special phenos to be found in this one so fingers are x'd

G gnome

G gnome

Nice, nice. Get those seeds crackalackin G ! I've yet to come across any negative feedback on doc's gear thus far and I have a good feeling the Casper is to be just the first of several of his creations to grace my grow room. I'm on the hunt for that gas when it comes to this strain and I remember a thread where @waayne has said there are some special phenos to be found in this one so fingers are x'd
i couldn't find any negative feedback either. I myself am looking for skunky catpiss outta that codeblue.
I was takin clones the other day and one of em was reekin like crazy already.
Best of luck on ur hunt my friend

kds710

kds710

i couldn't find any negative feedback either. I myself am looking for skunky catpiss outta that codeblue.
I was takin clones the other day and one of em was reekin like crazy already.
Best of luck on ur hunt my friend
Best of luck to you as well. Looking good so far, 100% germ rate in about 15 hours!

Top Bottom