Casper Og & Wifi Alien

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

When I opened the paper towels and seen 100% x 2 I thought damn was it a full moon last night or somethin lol I'm getting good vibes on this run these babies will be getting nothing but tender love n care

In the first seed pic it's hard to tell w/a couple but those are all opened :)
All jokes aside thats a pretty sweet deal

kds710

kds710

Gunna let one Casper seed's tail pop out more but the other 11 are officially in cups of canna coco plus 6 wifi aliens ,the rest of those will be let to germ in paper towel for another day or so. Off to a satisfying start

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Gunna let one Casper seed's tail pop out more but the other 11 are officially in cups of canna coco plus 6 wifi aliens ,the rest of those will be let to germ in paper towel for another day or so. Off to a satisfying start View attachment 503443
I put my clones and popped seedlings in straight coco too, in solo cups. Team coco!

Interesting claim from my hydro guy; NF Coco is manufactered by the same guys as Canna and is sourced from the same place, but NF is cheaper. My hydro guy is one of the main distributors for those Method 7's you see advertisements for below, according to him anyways lol.

Last edited:
kds710

kds710

I put my clones and popped seedlings in straight coco too, in solo cups. Team coco!

Interesting claim from my hydro guy; NF Coco is manufactered by the same guys as Canna and is sourced from the same place, but NF is cheaper. My hydro guy is one of the main distributors for those Method 7's you see advertisements for below, according to him anyways lol.
I heard that same thing from the guy at one of my local grow stores about BioBiz coco when i bought some to try somethin a tad cheaper. Absolute worste coco theres got to be on the market, stuff sucked! Comes from the same facility is what he said i think. Unless one day i switch to soil Canna is my go-to. Hey whats NF stand for btw? And what'd you pop for seeds bro?

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I heard that same thing from the guy at one of my local grow stores about BioBiz coco when i bought some to try somethin a tad cheaper. Absolute worste coco theres got to be on the market, stuff sucked! Comes from the same facility is what he said i think. Unless one day i switch to soil Canna is my go-to. Hey whats NF stand for btw? And what'd you pop for seeds bro?
Nutrifield I believe. Popped some of Loran's LBL and Blue Fire, 213 OG, possible S1 (found this single bean on top of a nug on one of the lowest branches, hopefully no herm traits were passed on, seemed like a sign, lol), WOS Afghan Kush Skunk Freebie, some local OG x GDP and Biker Kush v2.0, which only 1 out of 6 made it. They all popped, but never really surfaced and the ones that did surface just didn't grow. Maybe they didn't like the coco? I Can count the amount of beans I've lost on one hand, out of hundreds... Until now, lol.

Honestly, only ever tried Nutrifield, I should give Canna a run. Always suspected their might be better quality coco to work with.

I have a very large bean collection and finally decided to start poppin them at random. If I don't do it now, I never will. Saw this quote somewhere; "'some day's a killer of dreams"

Last edited:
kds710

kds710

My brother grew some good LBL tester crosses from mota, nice stuff. Biker Kush v2.0 is one I've wanted to see

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

My brother grew some good LBL tester crosses from mota, nice stuff. Biker Kush v2.0 is one I've wanted to see
I have a single seedling! Lol :)

Hopefully it's a she, heard the phenos are pretty uniform.

kds710

kds710

Well damn i apologize for letting this thread die for those who were interested. Unfortunately nearly every one of my Casper OG seedlings died or was in such bad shape there was no hope all at about 3-4 inches tall. I believe it happened due to high Ph levels - my pen was fucked up. On the bright side the only 2 surviving plants have turned out to be both females so there's that I guess. Who knows maybe the other 10 were gunna be males anyway lol . Also I ended up germinating 2 packs of the White Fire Alien. Both the Casper and WifiA had been so slow vegging from seed I shouldve started this thread little later into the game oh well so im about to throw some shots of these ladies up in a sec

kds710

kds710

Heres my two caspers the top pic is #2 still in veg going into flower in a few days and the bottom picture is casper #1 in flower 9 days in today

kds710

kds710

Four more White Fire Aliens still in veg. The one in the right hand corner thats not in a red cup is my #4 confirmed female, the other 3 I'm still waiting to see definitely fem traits.

Top Bottom