Catdaddy's "heading in a new direction" grow log.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

word! Aint that the truth.IVE NEVER HAD 1,GNAT.!LOL to freaking cold were i live.lol
Agreed actually was just thinking of buying some while reading the above post but trying to weight the pros and cons and decided which is better

1) pro - much vigorous growth faster
2) con - attacks to many knats and knock on wood - currently not 1 knat in my entire room ....

catdaddy

catdaddy

here some day 54 action.

Delusional OG #1 (done)
due to get the chop very soon.

IMG 0037   Copy

IMG 0046   Copy
IMG 0048   Copy
IMG 0045   Copy
IMG 0041   Copy
IMG 0040   Copy

Last edited:
catdaddy

catdaddy

Loompa Headband x Fire OG bx #2
got to admit, these are turning out much better than i anticipated. ran into some cal/mag issues with most of them, but these just seem to push forward without a hiccup.
even though they may not look the prettiest, they definitely are some of the loudest and densest buds i've grown to date.
this pheno seems to be the earliest finisher of the 3, looks to finish up around the 9- 9.5wk mark, while the other 2 looks to finish in the 10-11 wk time frame.
IMG 0101   Copy

IMG 0104   Copy
IMG 0107   Copy
IMG 0109   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Loompa Headband x Fire OG bx #5
don't know where the fox tailing is coming from, but i am assuming it stems from the genes. due to lack of N and temps in the lower 70's (reading from right under the bulb) my only conclusion leads me to believe it's the genes.
IMG 0112   Copy
IMG 0116   Copy
IMG 0117   Copy
IMG 0118   Copy
IMG 0119   Copy
IMG 0123   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Looking good CD.... How she smelling?
i can't describe it at this very moment, but do know she smells fruity.

That's what's up, Cat. Them hoes r looking good. I love the looks of that Pure Kush x KVOG. Jimmy gots the kills shit, bro. Happy Holidayz and best of luck in 2014!
Rival, what's good with you brother? i see you still burning down the Funk Lab, you keep some flame running through there.

and you're right about, Jimmy's gear. he definitely puts out some nice x's, i mean very nice x's.

Happy Holidays to you and your love ones and good luck/vibes as well.

Killing it homie! Them girls finished up lovely!
thanks, good brother. looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks when all is completely done.

Top Bottom